[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is god? If God knows no limit Is not bound by time and space

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1362.jpg (11KB, 620x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1362.jpg
11KB, 620x268px
What is god?
If God knows no limit
Is not bound by time and space
And is neither limited by form
What then can God be?
If he exists here, in this universe as an all powerful entity then he has been given form and is constricted by space and time. Therefore God must exist beyond this, before this, and after this... The only formlessness which knows not time nor space that I have ever come in contact with is that darkness which came before my birth, which inhabits those moments before dreams, and that blackness of meditation. I believe God is the Void and we are mouthpieces, Godheads, whatever you wish to call it, to bring 'light' to the 'blackness' of God. If God is the Yin then we are the Yang. The very stars are the dreams of our consciousness giving form from the black of God, in other words, the source of ourselves. This is what I believe God to be. Some say God is the source of the light, indeed but one step further; it is the darkness which allows for the light to take shape, take form, and take place in time, because God is beyond all these things.
>>
God can Even be the big bang
>>
>>19325805
yes
>>
>>19325805
The sun is the father and the father is the son.
>>
File: IMG_1734.jpg (62KB, 537x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1734.jpg
62KB, 537x720px
God some cool dude in the seventh or sixth dimension.

His brain can visualize and "create" the third dimension we live in like we can create and visualize thoughts and thought-forms.

Your thoughts exist. They're just in like a -1 dimension because they have no shape, sides or points to graph.
>>
>>19325805
God isn't limited by time because he's on the 7D. Fourth dimension is time. To graph 4D (get beyond the XYZ-axis) you need to plot every moment in time.

When God looks at you he sees the full you. He sees you as an embryo in yer mom's puss, when your bones have rotted to dust in your grave and everything between.

He sees the whole universe like that because 3D is just his thoughts. >>19326172
>>
File: UNKNOWN.gif (1MB, 392x471px) Image search: [Google]
UNKNOWN.gif
1MB, 392x471px
T%&^HIS"%"&%11&£**I2^S_G[???????]D
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.