[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> The world is flat > Everyone can hear everyone else&

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: green_pill.png (73KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
green_pill.png
73KB, 512x512px
> The world is flat
> Everyone can hear everyone else's thoughts and view them anywhere ala remote viewing
> The elite's have schizophrenia from people putting thoughts in their head
> The Freemasons genuinely believe that Lucifer/Satan will deliver them salvation through the old promise in Eden
> They hope to create New Atlantis and achieve immortality through technology
> This is the Great Work
> The Jews are playing their Messiah game
> Ireland is the home of the Lost Tribe of Dan aka Tuatha de Danann
> See Irish family crests and the relation between Gaeilge and Hewbrew
> I am an ancestor of this lost tribe
> I see signs in the sky and the luminaries in the sky respond to my thoughts
> Because of this I have attracted the attention of the illuminati/Secret Societies
> I am a /b/ tard
> I jerked off to lolicon
> They made a song to mess with me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQduMTc5TR8

This is the eternal green pill. Please take it.
>>
>>19325715
op explain how can i hear your thoughts
>>
>>19325715
Luminaries responding to thoughts definitely true for me as well.
>>
>>19325715
new chronology
>>
>>19325732
Thoughts live on the etheric plane, a layer above the physical plane. Because humans by definition have an etheric body, they can tap into the etheric plane and hear other's thoughts.

>>19325735
One time I asked God in the sky for my gaurdian angel. At that time a beautiful red light appeared in the sky and flew over my entire town.
>>
>>19325741
do you believe in jesus christ?
>>
>>19325809
This is the biggest question on my mind. As a skeptic it is hard to believe. It is Christianity that the illuminati (as a whole) seem hell bent (perhaps literally) on destroying. I do not deny he came in the flesh, yet I have no proof other than faith. After being fooled so many times before though with things I used to believe, I have the creeping thought that Jesus Christ could be of the same allure.
>>
>>19325844

checked
i think water fast praying and dreams are the key
>>
Gee, I posted a few Pizzagate memes and this whole board went crazier than usual. You lot always this easy?
>>
>>19325851
Indeed, water fasting clears the mind. We have that shitty fluoride water here though. I smoke too much Cannabis mixed with tobacco which fucks with my body... tough living in a matrix reality where the rulers believe they are powerful black magicians.
>>
>>19325715
similar situation. this is the song they got me with; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOJFhKriSH8
>>
>>19325715
>Everyone can hear everyone else's thoughts and view them anywhere ala remote viewing
Only green pilled part of the entire post
>>
>>19325715
Irishbro here. I've always suspected that my quaint little country was the centre of some secret society's machinations. In Dublin City centre the main hub is called Temple Bar, perhaps named after its secret origin. Also, there are a lot of obelisks and there is a Freemason Grand Lodge here. Spoopy stuff happens here.
>>
>>19325996
Also people involved in the revolution like W.B Yeats and Maud Gonne were members of the Golden Dawn.
>>
File: savedpill.png (467KB, 1576x1209px) Image search: [Google]
savedpill.png
467KB, 1576x1209px
>>19325715
Great work Irishanon, good insight.
Knowing that they workship Lucifer(they do read Morals and Dogma by ALbert Pike), have you accepted Christ into your life? Take the saved Pill.
Where have the other lost tribes gone to? I know there were some Hebrew writing and 10 commandments written down in Brazil, and New Mexico, really makes you think diffrently on how all Rleigions share a common theme of creation, a great Flood and most God's have either a sun or serpent and resurrection in them.
>>
>>19325844
Dude me too. Luminary anon here. Totally believe in god. Totally believe Jesus was anointed and died for our sins. I only have a hard time believing the source of all begot a son and that he is the only way. I believe he is a way.
>>
>>19325741
>the etheric plane
This is on a whole new level of theoretical
>>
>>19325996
I like the big Heineken sign
>>
>>19325715

I highly suggest you have yourself committed while you still have the option of it being voluntary.
>>
>>19325741
>above the physical plane
lol
okay i'll play along, how do you know it's "above" the physical plane, what do you mean by "above"? Literally a step "up"? If so how do you know that up is up in the plane outside existence?

OP, be careful, the brain is the most powerful thing you're ever experience, kek, and it can fool you into believing anything, it's good at recognizing patterns and will twist anything to fit whatever crazy idea you got locked in your brain.

Jesus X is full of stupid superstitious old ladies.
>>
>>19325890
are you me, brother

or am i, you
>>
>>19325715
> The Freemasons genuinely believe that Lucifer/Satan will deliver them salvation through the old promise in Eden
No, and you might want to read the Bible.
> Ireland is the home of the Lost Tribe of Dan aka Tuatha de Danann
The Children of the Danube were Belgae. Well before anything happened in Palestine.
> See Irish family crests and the relation between Gaeilge and Hewbrew
Cart > Horse.

>>19326641
>Knowing that they workship [sic] Lucifer
False
>(they do read Morals and Dogma by ALbert Pike
Some have, but it's just Pike's opinions on his degrees, and non-members virtually never read or understand it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.