[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would life on Earth improve if we bombed the Moon? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Hollow-Moon-771246.jpg (37KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Hollow-Moon-771246.jpg
37KB, 590x350px
Would life on Earth improve if we bombed the Moon? It's apparently not supposed to be there.
>>
>>19324353
Quite the contrary. The planet would be in a state of chaos and life as we know it would end.

But that silly post did get me to remember this page.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_A119
>>
File: america.gif (44KB, 834x556px) Image search: [Google]
america.gif
44KB, 834x556px
>>19324353
What type of ordinance do you have in mind?
>>
>>19324368
This but stop phoneposting.
>>
>>19324368
So the moon was put in place to stabilize the Earth enough to be able to produce thriving life? Maybe not even produce life... but to be able to dump already living creatures onto it for some sort of experiment...
>>
>>19324369
a big ol bottle rocket
>>
>>19324353
Nah just let it hatch like its supposed to.
>>
Don't do that I'm on the moon you fuckwits
>>
It's a plot to kill agriculture and African Africans. You cannot operate at night in the countryside without a moon. Now the third world is vulnerable to night vision ops and the farmers must move to the city killing domestic agriculture and making us rely on night vision ops subdued farms in the third world. Thank you anti-moon globalist one-world government creeps.
>>
Where the fuck did you read it isn't suppose to be there? It is the reason the ocean has tide... But that isn't the only thing it does.
>>
>>19324378
You expect me to sit on my computer all day for you? Nah.
>>
File: grey_merchant.jpg (20KB, 586x616px) Image search: [Google]
grey_merchant.jpg
20KB, 586x616px
>>19324368
>>19324381
The Moon stabilizes the Earth's rotation. Together they make like a gyroscope system that is naturally stable. The Earth "wobbles" on it's axis in a 72 year cycle, Without the moon this wobble would grow and shift randomly because of water and ice changes on the surface. Hot deserts could become cold glaciers in less than a thousands years as the the sunlight distribution changes cause (massive) weather changes.

So leave it there. Also it's made of tasty cheese and one day we will mine it for food.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>19324353

All those Craters you see on the Moons & Planets were from Weapons used during Humanity's Fall.

[Threads: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/]

Humanity fled to Earth & had battles everywhere.
>>
>>19325133
That might just be some of the most ridiculous shit I've ever read
>>
>>19325133
Your method of thought is actually a blight on humanity.
>>
>>19324381
Try thinking in reverse.
>>
>>19325519
life needed the moon so the moon was created?
>>
Man I usually contain my emotions but this was the first post I've seen that literally made me say What the fuck out loud
>>
You are what's wrong with humanity.
>>
>>19325538
Gurdjieff had some interesting ideas on this.

http://gurdjieffclub.com/en/GURDJIEFF_THE_MOON__ORGANIC_LIFE_BY_RICHARD_MYERS_809
>>
>>19324353
what's to bomb? the moon is a hologram projected by NASA
>>
>>19325653
You're autistic. There have been several moon landings. CONFIRMED MOON LANDINGS. Plus its been proven that the moon affects our gravity. What the fuck is going on in your head?
>>
>>19324353
Yes. yes all over this.
>>
>>19325674
confirmed by whom? the same people that get money for doing it? yeah, that's trustworthy
we all know it was a fake, most people think that was to beat the Russians but it was actually fake because their is no moon to begin with

remember these are the same people that brainwashed you into thinking the earth is a ball
>>
>>19324353
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avmDnwsOGDw
>>
>>19325674
My autism levels help me see the truth. I see the truth and the truth is ... that you're a twat
>>
What happened to palochan?

Fucking witch hunts.
>>
>>19324353
However the moon got there we have benefited from it. See all those huge impact craters covering literally the entire surface? Were it not for the moon acting as a gravitational shield each one of those would have impacted earth. Setting the evolution of intelligent life back millions of years.
>>
>>19324353
Our shit would get absolutely fucked if the moon was destroyed, tides would be gone, the Earth's rotation would be a lot less stable so the climate would be all over the place. We'd also be subject to a lot more impacts from various space rocks, there's a reason the dark side of the moon has so many craters and it's not ancient alien nukes.
>>
I'm sorry, but this thread just proves how geocentric we are as a people. Why do we refer to our moon as "THE moon". What shit is that? There are other moons orbiting other planets. It's OUR moon not THE moon.
I swear, first contact with an alien species and their all going to think we're a bunch of xenophobes. And then they're going to rape us for it.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.