[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, Can we talk about how we feel and know there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1499782921907.png (108KB, 513x536px) Image search: [Google]
1499782921907.png
108KB, 513x536px
Hey /x/,
Can we talk about how we feel and know there's something more to life? Some of the things I've experienced, feel supernatural, and many of my family members are religious and claim to have seen/spoken to spiritual beings.

Yet I seem to have a complete disconnect to the divine or anything spiritual like that. My dreams and psychedelic experiences are the closest thing to the supernatural.

I see reaccuring numbers everywhere, specifically 333. The law of attraction seems to work for me occasionally.

What the fuck is this place we all are living in. Are you even real? Am I crazy?
>>
Just go out more. If you can't apply anything you've learned into the real world, everything seems arbitrary since it only applies to a virtual reality, not the real physical world.
>>
>>19323411
>What the fuck is this place we all are living in.
What? We live on a spinning exploding ball of rock which orbits a gigantic ball of fire in a vast vacuum that literally has no end.

It's totally normal if you ask me.
>>
>>19323440
>We live on a spinning exploding ball of rock which orbits a gigantic ball of fire in a vast vacuum that literally has no end.
If there IS such a place as Hell, I fear we may already be living in it.
>>
>>19323411
my mom told me that when i was 6, and my grampa who babysat me every single day had died of a stroke, and the next day i was walking around my room at night saying stuff like "grampa, is that you?" "grampa come here" creepy shit like that
>>
>>19323433
That's the thing, I'm working in my field - I have many friends, go out all the time, have great and shitty experiences just like everyone else, but there must be more. I'm missing something; am I just going to live my entire life without experiencing something divine?
>>
>>19323411
Do you try to connect to the divine or merely play in the illusion?
>>
>>19323460
+that'd be the most supernatural thing to happen to me
>>
>>19323460
That's crazy anon. I'm guessing you don't actually remember seeing that. I wonder if our brain repressing shit like that.
>>
>>19323465
>am I just going to live my entire life without experiencing something divine?

It's possible. It's pretty much the grown up version of being told Santa isn't real.
>>
>>19323411
>>>19323411
>Do you try to connect to the divine or merely play in the illusion?

Man, I haven't tried anything further than practising some light meditation and the law of attraction. I was in search of something spiritual and I cursed God and tore a Bible to shreds because I demanded some sort of sign. Nothing negative has transpired from that incidence, divine or not.
>>
>>19323473
i dont remember it all, and that could be likely.
>>
>>19323481
God has provided laws for you to follow. Wrath is not something the divine would take part in. You must defeat your demons and rise above them. This reality is set up much like a dream, that's why the law of attraction works. Purify your thoughts and actions and become more divine in nature, connect with god by praying and meditating. It's a hard path, you must look at yourself and within yourself. You will see your will and the divines will coexist
>>
>be me
>12 yo edgelord
>go to church every week
>dont hate it, definitely dont enjoy it
>one particular week, two new families show up
>old sweet stereotypical couple
>followed by newly-wed parents that are trying to raise their toddler properly
>some time passes
>one day the younger couples daughter starts to chant
>like, REALLY chant. like a fuckin hymn on loop
>everyone chuckles, trying to ignore how creepy the situation really is
>quiets down for a good 10 minutes
>suddenly fuckin jumps up and shouts gibbersih at the elderly couple
>shock fills the room
>little fuckin villain runs to them and grabs the woman's bag
>rummages through while the entire room goes dead quiet
>fucker pulls THREE joints out of her purse, and grinds them into the carpet

Weirdest thing to ever happen to me. Still doesnt seem like a real memory.
>>
>>19323411

THIS may come across cliche

but here OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i0r7fP1E-w

Zen buddhism

look into truly
Not Knowing.

Learn to truly Not Know. That is the beginning.
>>
>>19323411
realguy from finland confirming you are probably real. I had a dream last night where i sat with "giants/trolls" and they told me stories of how they once saved the plants by placing them in bottles yo
>>
>>19323689
wowww that was gods work if anything
>>
>>19323440
>We live on a spinning exploding ball of rock which orbits a gigantic ball of fire in a vast vacuum that literally has no end.
well when you put it like that....
>>
>>19323689
Guess God really does hate weed.
>>
>>19323411
>Yet I seem to have a complete disconnect to the divine or anything spiritual like that.
that's called the veil bro, that feeling is an illusion.
>>
the universe is mental, both in that it is strange and that it is an idea in the cosmic mind. The universe is an idea and mental association is what binds it together, explore this idea, this is the secret!
>>
>>19323411
Sounds like me when I was 12. Shit just kept getting weirder. Basically the moment you've seen this shit just denying its existence is pretty much futile. Even if you try to forget about it it'll come looking for you after a while.
Try meditation or self-hypnosis until you reach that stage where your mind shuts up. Learn the basics of energy manipulation and work on your chakras. Maybe pick up the Kybalion.
>>
>>19324002
My trip is deep on many levels such as this
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.