[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mark of the beast theaters grey days coming ( the greys ayy demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: more 923.jpg (67KB, 621x615px)
more 923.jpg
67KB, 621x615px
mark of the beast theaters grey days coming ( the greys ayy demons )

all sept 23

catastrophe

you can even see one of them to the right of the people in this pic

its almost too ugly to point out
>>
File: croikee.jpg (32KB, 589x397px)
croikee.jpg
32KB, 589x397px
>>
File: Satansspokky shit.png (2MB, 7160x2040px)
Satansspokky shit.png
2MB, 7160x2040px
thats spooky also new september material

https://archive.is/dpD8h
>>
Ok boys I saw something tonight. Any astronomers around that can check to see if the constellation Draco is still intact? Most notably that the star Giausar/Gianfar (lambda draconis) is still there? Right now it's not in a position that I can see it.
Anyway earlier tonight I went to take the garbage out. It was night, but there was still some evening glow, sky was a deep dark blue. I took the opportunity to stargaze a little, then turned back towards my house. Above the roof I saw a bright orange star. I didn't think anything of it at first, but I looked at it a little, and after about 5-10 seconds it faded away. My first thought was that it was a satellite, but it was stationary, and was brighter than any satellite I've seen. It wasn't dark enough yet to make out the little dipper and track to polaris, so I went in and grabbed my phone to check skymap. Sure enough After locating polaris and tracking roughly where I saw it by my best guess it was at or near where lambda should be. And I couldn't see it. Either the sky was still too bright or it wasn't there any more. Did I see a star die?
And here's the creepy thing
>http://www.astro.wisc.edu/~dolan/constellations/hr/4434.html
>"Dragon"
Was it as though a dragon was cast out of heaven?

Even if it's still there take a look at that general area and see if anything's out of place. Between the Ursas, roughly around the end of Draco's tail.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.