[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's 4:21am here in the UK and I've just walked through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1500510237443.png (225KB, 404x515px) Image search: [Google]
1500510237443.png
225KB, 404x515px
It's 4:21am here in the UK and I've just walked through a pitch-black graveyard.. alone.

Ask an idiot anything.
>>
>>19322965
Why?
>>
>>19322967
It was a short-cut to the 24hr garage. I wanted some munchies. It saved 30 minutes off my journey but has probably shortened my life expectancy by at least a decade.

I couldn't even see my hand infront of my face
>>
>>19322974
where you at in the uk senpai?
>>
>>19322981
North East. Sunderland. Shit Hole.
>>
>>19322990
ah fair dos

I'm down in kent, plenty of decrepit churchyards around and such. neat to poke around in during the day, but like you it would guarantee spoops to walk through at night.
>>
>>19323001
Spoops! Almost had a panic attack halfway through. Jesus fucking christ. My brain kept making up scenarios the stupid braincunt... "ooo imagine there's a man just randomly standing over there"... "ooo imagine someone came running up behind me"... "ooo imagine an old granny.."

I wanted to run but it was so dark I would have hit something in seconds and probably knocked my teeth out.

Never afuckinggain. 6 Bags of McCoys isn't worth dying for.
>>
>>19322965
Where can I buy Listerine in South eastern libya ?
>>
>>19323047
Benghazi
>>
Did you live?
>>
Are you wearing your nylon panties?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhZBd50BZ_Q
>>
>>19322965

So did you experience any actual spoops?
Also what flavour McCoys?
>>
At that hour it's probably safer than the streets.
>>
>>19323080
The spoops was my own brain making dumbass scenarios up. I scared myself desu.

>>19323068
I... I think so.

>>19323074
No, commando today.

>>19323082
Not around here. The NE of the UK has almost zero street crime/robberies. It's mostly theft/burglaries/drugs, never muggings. I withdrew £5, that's how safe it is up here. It's not like London.
>>
>>19323110
*I withdrew £500 from the cashpoint on my way home

Dunno why that didn't appear on-screen, it was in the post when I pressed "post"
>>
>>19323120

Ghosts confirmed lads.
>>
>>19323110
>zero street crime/robberies
Well if anything it decreases the chances of it happening in a cemetary even more. Fear of the dark is irrational. If you can't see anything, there's a good chance that another human can't.
>>
>>19323128
Or maybe it appeared in the post in the other Universe and the other "Me" made a typo which ended up in this Universe.
>>
>>19323145
>another human can't.
Yeah I wasn't worried about Humans desu, more creepy old floating women with boney fingers grabbing me by the shoulder and dragging me to hell through one of the graves.

I've stopped shaking now.

Aaaaaand.... breathe.
>>
>>19322965
Do you like crumpets and tea. If not what about fish and chips.
>>
>>19323308
nigga, you best not say SHIT about fish and chips
>>
>>19322965
WAKE UP! YOU ARE DYING!!!
>>
>>19323308
I used to like Crumpets and Tea but now I prefer Coffee and Donuts.

Fish and Chips is the boyo. A hot battered cod with a splash of vinegar is literally heaven on earth.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.