[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently moved into a new house. There have been rumors that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3430[1].jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3430[1].jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I recently moved into a new house. There have been rumors that one of my roommates is a witch. I didn't think much of this until I came home from work and saw this on the front porch. Should I be worried?
>>
>>19322892
My first thought would be a joke... But just because of the toy snake
>>
>>19322892
>a buddha head (??)
>a toy snake (??)
>a cheap candle (??)
>gems that anyone can get from a souvenier shop (??)
>leaves off of some kind of weed maybe mint
>fucking grass

nah. she/you is just an edgelord.
>>
>>19322892
Was scrolling down /x/ when my husband saw the picture. He said it's a medicine wheel. "It's different but it's nothing bad."

Medicine wheels, which have different names depending on what the person making one believes, are usually a thing that kinda draw energies to you based on the items used. So whatever crystals are there she's using them to draw certain traits to her.

There's some that help with confidence, some that help attune more with nature, etc.

We had one set up mostly as decoration but the cats kept fucking it up.
>>
sage and crystals...

i mean if you're a catholic or christian this isn't something you'd be "comfortable" with but its definitely not bad.

Looks new age as fuck, through an abrahamic lense its magic and therefore bad, but outside of an abrahamic lense this is just new age hippy dippy magic rocks stuff. nothing to be concerned about.
>>
>>19322892
Lol x is proof that 4chan was a mistake. Autistic energies should not be able to engage each other the way they do here.
>>
>>19322892
>There have been rumors that one of my roommates is a witch.
the good news is the bad news—you live with a retard
>>
>>19322892
aint shit
>>
Mexican candles + Buddha....
Yep, you have someone who shops at a new age store. If you want though, I could make some custom gear that would be cooler...
>>
>>19324159
Go ahead man actually make a thread about it
>>
>>19322892
I know this bitch, you will never have to worry about getting laid. If you have benis, she will smash.
>>
File: 1458531168638.jpg (19KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1458531168638.jpg
19KB, 413x395px
>>19322892
>>
>>19322892
You're only in trouble if you're non Christian.

If you are, you're immune, and the spells can't hurt you, nor can ghosts or demons.

If you aren't, you're opening yourself up to the possibility of serous supernatural trouble.
>>
I wouldn't worry they are still in the super baby mode of their interest.
They will more than likely give up her in a few weeks when what ever other thing they view as trendy captures their attention.
There is 100% nothing malefic about what's going on there.
>>
>>19322892
Burn it and see how they react
>>
>>19324749
Quite the contrary.
>>
>>19324166
Wouldnt I get banned for advertising?
>>
>>19324982
Seriously this. Reactions would probably be gold.
After that you would be the weirdo though, not the "witch".
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.