[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey yo i've taken acid a couple of times, took it recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (16KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 257x196px
Hey yo i've taken acid a couple of times, took it recently again.
I've been wondering if anyone else noticed or has experienced a rise in "coincidence" when dropping acid.

It's ironic because when i am sober i rarely encounter such coincidences and on such a scale.

A simple example of this is, me wanting to say something like
"Hey what are we going to eat"
Tv show says exactly what i had wanted to before i do.
Ect

Anyone experienced or noticed this ??
>>
If you're unfamiliar with the concept of synchronicity you should probably look into that.
>>
i thought the same thing for the longest time man. But honestly it's just your mind finding and seeing what it wants. Things that are normal will seem out of the ordinary will really they are not. The mundane will seem insane weeks after a trip. It's just your brain trying to connect things that don't connect.
>>
>>19322458
Woah, yes. I use to drop a lot 2 years ago and for almost a straight year, i would always coincidently look at the clock when it was a repeating time like 4:44 or 1:11 with all the times. It was strange.
>>
>>19322458
you're still tripping
aren't you
>>
Could just be your mind seeing that on TV and a microsecond later you think that but your mind gets the order wrong when encoding memory. Shit was happening to me I would think stuff and stuff would happen but after paying close attention to it I realized the stuff was happening first then I'd think it.
>>
>>19322483
>>19322458
Kek, your both fucked foreva
>>
>>19322460
This
>>
>>19322493
why are they fucked up?
>>
>>19322460
As I read "look" someone on the tv said "look"
>>
>>19322514
As I read "read", I read "read".

I'I kidding. But fr synchronicity is a phenomenon that is really worth looking up. It doesn't have any inherent meaning, it's what you impose on to it that counts. It happens to increase your awareness.
>>
That's because hallucinogens open you up psychically in a forced way, increasing your manifestation time. You're in a state of mind which makes it easier for your external to reflect your internal. This isn't always a good thing, because it means you can attract negative synchronicities too.
>>
>>19322458
Synchronicity is insane whenever I do DXM. I love it.
>>
>>19322512
You heard this goy↓
>>19322483

His brain was processing what he saw on TV subconsciously and he thought he was hungry (or made himself hungry?)
>>
>>19322525
> It doesn't have any inherent meaning, it's what you impose on to it that counts

Yeah it's funny because theres a lot of times that are /k/ related, bullet calibers or models of guns for example:

>19:11
>05:56
>10:22
>02:23

etc etc

but of course they only make sense in terms of a person who knows about guns, to the vast majority of people it's just a random time.
>>
>>19322467
No, it is your ego which disconnects from the All which surrounds it.
Separation is an illusion. All energy vibrates, and attracts like vibrations. Everything is connected, literally and metaphorically.
Synchronization is finally the conscious realization of infinite structuring that exists within the universe. You just never paid attention before now.
>>
Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon and general Apophenia.

Next.
>>
well what about reading something than hearing the tv say it or hear someone talking and than you think the same thing they say at the same time what's that about
>>
>>19322927
you sound delusional
>>
>>19322458
Yes. I remember in particular thinking about a friend from highschool i hadn't talked to in months and moments later he texted me and we hung out that day.
>>
So you became aware of synchrony too? Lol just wait until you can see the conversations before they happen, then life will be truly miserable.
>>
Why is acid so shit nowadays? That's the real mystery. Very synthetic feeling dirty acid shit. Stick with shrooms.
>>
OP here

>>19322460
i know a bit about it but i will be looking into it.

>>19322483
>>19322525
i was with 2 friends the night i took it. they had not taken it that night. but have experience with it. They also noticed it. i didn't make anything up in my mind since they also thought it was weird.
i said "bob" i have something important to tell you * this one was right when i finished saying it. at that point family guy was playing in the background (live) and some spanish guy keeps screaming "muy importante"

>>19322927 i know everything is.. i passed that level of awakening in 2012.. just wondering why it is so much more present during acid

p.s. all of that meditation shit is partially true
sorry if i offend some people but i am allowed to have my view ;).. it also has allot more ego to it. all you do is focus on yourself... you don't live with people or give or love.

Fun-fact for those practicing eastern meditation practices guatama buddha allegedly achieved ascendancy when he was offered a bowl of rice by a girl. he smiled.

>>19323901 I am actually pretty down to earth and rational.
>>
>>19323901
The wisest have learned that there is no such thing as coincidence. I have my far share of illusions, many I have removed from my life, but synchronicity is the path towards self-realization through the physical world, instead of the internal world.
As within, so without. As above, so below.

tl;dr believe whatever you want.
>>
>>19324629
Yea one time my trip jumped into a girl I was with, was with a few other guys but she hadn't taken any, she started freaking out and asked if we gave her some secretly or something, said she was seeing shit, but we hadn't, i know they didn't becuase we only had 3 tabs and i saw them all take theirs, so pretty much that was weird

same thing happened later with the same tabs, but the kid I was with was on tabs, I was thinking some really fucked up shit about "what If someone was tripping and thought xyz" all of the sudden he starts saying "guys I think xyz" and it freaked me the fuck out, he really believed the awful trip i had designed in my head, so we let him out of the car and went on to have a great trip without him, he walked home (we let him off in the proper area, we're not jerks) and he said he had a great trip in his room by himself, so i am happy for him. still, that was some weird tabs
>>
>>19322458
Sounds like a Seizure aura to me.
>>
>>19322458
Maybe the television said it first, but your brain was so fucked up and out of sync that you thought you thought of it first.

Stay off the drugs.
>>
>>19324686
Thanks for your wiccan wisdom.

Very deep.

I am forced to respect you.

For real.

I'm sure I didn't have a retard girlfriend in 2003 that spoke the same way.

Have you ever thought about making a wand?

Do you read tarot cards?
>>
Drugs aren't paranormal...
>>
>>19322458
Happens when I smoke weed now. Seriously. And I can relate with the T.V thing, its weird.
>>
stop making these threads
>hurr guys i was fucking high and had some weird thoughts and shit
/x/ is literally "drunken farmer sees bigfoot" tier
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.