[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if someone is brainwashing us through captchas? They look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 11

File: erere.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
erere.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
What if someone is brainwashing us through captchas? They look sketchy, many times they don't work, which results in you going in a frenzy trying to solve as many captchas as possible as fast as you can.

Has anyone ever looked into it? Has anyone ever carefully studied the pictures that are used in 4chan captcas?
>>
jewgle/GOOGOL(# of beast) fucking harvests your mind data. it's all roads and shit cause they want ROBOT CARS
>>
>>19321889
>Has anyone ever carefully studied the pictures that are used in 4chan captcas?
Roadsigns,vehicles, and storefronts are prevalent. We aren't being brainwashed, we're teaching software how to recognize road hazards. Self driving cars are a thing Google does.
>>
>>19321902
>>19321896
This answer looks too good, so good that is looks like no one felt the need to analyze these pictures, and if this is true no one can guarantee that these pictures are not manipulated in order to fiddle with our brains.

Seriously, has anyone ever actually checked them?
>>
>>19321923
Nigger something is fucking weird about them. They have to analyze what you skip. It mutates every few months too. It used to be "select the puppies and kittens" when it started. Skinner box shit.
>>
File: images.png (5KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 238x212px
Fuck, so it's true: no one ever checked them.
How the fuck could you miss it, /x/?
>>
Self-driving cars makes a lot of sense. Even in legacy captcha, you get house numbers, probably as destination processing data, same reason why there'd be shop fronts.

As for roads and cars, it's data for where it can drive, and how to avoid accidents.

I mean come on. I'd worked this shit out before even looking at this thread, and I'm happy to help with that. Self-driving cars are some real cool future shit.
>>
Today I got a captcha of a black helicopter in a desert with three soldiers in camo below it. It was really strange, usually I get cars, street signs and apartments. I haven't got it since then.
>>
>>19322147
Don't you realize, this is the main narrative. Everyone's on it, and you know what happened? It happened that NO ONE looked into it. No one. Do you realize that you're blindly trusting Google?
>>
>>19321889
What if Planet X is coming next month to rape the men and rob the women?
>>
File: 1479890385283.jpg (209KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1479890385283.jpg
209KB, 768x768px
>>19321902

But how would have to know already which is which in order to know whether you answers were right or not.
>>
>>19321902
Google shill spotted.
>>
>>19321889
you're literially teaching babby google how to talk

google goes "Car?!?" and you go "Noooo google, that's a truck, THIS is a car!"

google goes "Store front?!!?" and you say "Noooo google, only these ones are store fronts. But you're learning!"

The only thing I've noticed is they auto-fail your captchas if you're posting about "too esoteric" info, usually to prevent you from doing so. But, if you persist, the post you are trying to make is made just in time to reach the people that needed to read it.
>>
Today I got a captcha of a black helicopter in a desert with three soldiers in camo below it. It was really strange, usually I get cars, street signs and apartments. I haven't got it since then.
>>
>>19322162
Just posting this to see if I get any creepy captas
>>
>>19322188
>dude just listen to the main Google narrative and don't question it
>come on, you can trust Google bro
>>
>>19322195
Sorry for the double post, it said I had to wait to post so I thought it hadn't been posted.
>>
>>19322198
No results clicked on the thing to read the terms of service below the recaptcha logo will report back if I see anything weird
>>
>>19321889
Just when I think /x/ has finally reached the bottom, posts like this one carve out another subbasement.
>>
>>19322211
Stop shilling for Google. You're a fool if you're trusting them.
>>
>>19322162
Okay then Mr. Smart Guy, what ARE Google doing with the captchas? What ulterior motives does a damn tech company have, other than improving their tech?
>>
>>19322252
The point is, since we all blindly followed this narrative, no one checked them. This does not mean that they're certainly controlling us, rather it means that we know NOTHING about pictures that we see costantly, in states similar to the frenzy I've described in the first post.
>>
File: 1499601923384.png (15KB, 363x563px) Image search: [Google]
1499601923384.png
15KB, 363x563px
just got this captha. don't see what you're talking about op, looks good to me
>>
>>19322259
So basically, technology not working makes you sperg out, and you think that there's a mind control conspiracy that's being orchestrated by a tech company.

Have you ever considered talking to a professional about autism and paranoia?
>>
>>19322207
Didn't find anything but I did find out why Google services are free

"TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF GOOGLE, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, FOR ANY CLAIMS UNDER THESE TERMS, INCLUDING FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID US TO USE THE SERVICES (OR, IF WE CHOOSE, TO SUPPLYING YOU THE SERVICES AGAIN)."
>>
>>19322275
Holy shit. Sides officially in orbit.
>>
>>19322292
No, I haven't made any claim, I've just said that since everyone trusted so much this narrative, no one ended up studying one of the most intrusive elements of 4chan. I'm not saying that there is a conspiracy, I'm saying that we know nothing about the captchas we've used so far.
>>
i sometimes just click on some shit and pass trough then wonder what i was supposed to click anyway.
>>
>>19322195
me too, on pc and mobile.
Probably use a certain set of pictures a day. Each person's answers are compared and the majority probably wins.
>>
>>19321889
Sometimes i click incorrect squares or images on purpose, just to see if itll work.

It does about half of the time.

This leads me to believe the answers arent entirely predetermined, and we probably ARE teaching Google AI how to recognize objects in photos.

FUUUUUUUUUTUUUUURRRREEEE
>>
File: sects.gif (10KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
sects.gif
10KB, 400x350px
>>19322188
This desu, if I start posting things to "green-pilled", Captcha fails for the first few tries.
But yea, Captcha is used for "machine learning", I took a course on it. We use algorithms and training data to see how it matches up, no suprises here.
>>
File: e_intheBible.png (980KB, 1016x805px) Image search: [Google]
e_intheBible.png
980KB, 1016x805px
>>19322252
Well, machine learning and AI are just used to further humanity in the "great work" of all the secert societies, to become like God. The universe is encoded with numbers and code, they are trying to solve it, that's why there is the push for transhumanism as well, ((GOOGLE))) is just one pawn in the game. Most people working there don't know the true reason for it, besides "aye lmaoo robots".
>>
File: newfags_spotted.jpg (93KB, 683x589px) Image search: [Google]
newfags_spotted.jpg
93KB, 683x589px
>>19321889
Newfags spotted.

(juarez burley)
>>
>>19322595
I do that on purpose to throw it off
>>
File: pizza_captcha.jpg (814KB, 1966x1703px) Image search: [Google]
pizza_captcha.jpg
814KB, 1966x1703px
>>19324302
You'll notice that it comes in twos. One is fresh and one has been answered by a certain number of people already.

After enough people answer a "fresh" one it makes a database of "always checked" "never checked" "sometimes checked", after that anyone who doesn't AGREE with the GROUP consensus FAILS. The entire thing is an exercise if building (and ENFORCING) reality by group consensus. By clicking the captcha you are ACCEPTING the reality OTHERS are making for you.

>>19324292
(also legacy captcha is faster and less irritating)
>>
>>19322416
You're confusing "trust" with "giving a shit"
>>
>>19322595
>>19324302
Possibly related (couldn't be arsed to find the collage about this) http://byjov.blogspot.fi/2010/12/how-to-cheat-captcha.html
>>
File: jesus_christ.png (143KB, 1392x954px) Image search: [Google]
jesus_christ.png
143KB, 1392x954px
>>19321889
I had ONE captcha like pic related, essentially asking me to deny "the life and teaching of Jesus Christ" I thought it would be a new format, but never saw it again

fucked up shit
>>
>>19322799
There is so much wrong with this pic, I don't even know where to start.
1) Was it done with the translation or with the original?
2) No letter/word to number translation table reference given.
3) The result is not equal to e. It's equal to e x 10^65. Lack of basic math knowledge.
4) I haven't done the math, to which digit is the result exact? e has infinite digits.

Do some arbitrary math with some arbitrary source until you get some digits of some known constant. Yeah, a miracle. Or plain statistics?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-05-12-48-23.png (663KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-05-12-48-23.png
663KB, 1080x1920px
>>
It says "select all images", but if you select just one with the required image it lets you post. This just applies to the grid captchas though.
>>
its true
>>
Philip, KEK trips.
>>
File: smug pepe in training.jpg (33KB, 408x310px) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe in training.jpg
33KB, 408x310px
>>
Want to really freak out? Googles captcha is linked to your location. If you actually look at the pictures you see quite a few of them are in your local city or neighboring city
>>
>>19324349
They are making you fill out a survey, essentially. They want to know your background so they know were to put you when they start fillin dem camps
>>
Get a pass, you fucking NEET's.
>>
>>19326835
>only the subscribers can avoid brainwashing
>>
>>19321889
They've gave me gore on the captchas before.
>>
I've seen some pretty weird shit on these Captcha's, there's definitely something weird about them even if the CIA isn't involved, they give me the same feeling the uncanny valley does.
>>
>>19326815
Oh shit what the fuck.
>>19326922
Wouldn't be surprised, dubs confirm.
>>
>>19324349
The fuck are you talking about, retard? It in no way is asking you to "essentially deny the life and teaching of Jesus Christ". Where the fuck does it say you should deny that? Where the fuck do you get that idea from? Obviously, the correct selection is "contribute of a cat's diet". It makes no fucking sense and sounds incorrect.

You are helping Google's neural network figure out how phrases should be constructed if they lack context.
>biblical account of the Ministry of Jesus Christ
probably an excerpt from something. same with the rest.
>contribute of a cat's diet
absolute nonsense. But it still makes more sense than "a captcha is trying to make me renounce my religion", you fucking fool
>>
>>19326723
Can KEK do it again?
>>
>>19321902
Must be having one hell of time with street signs then
>>
I'm a NEET too, but at least I have a little bit of money and I make something from the stock market.
>>
>>19321902
Or maybe they just have a ton of footage left over from making street view maps
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.