[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are the muslim paranormal experiences? Or are their minds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: Black Sage Wisdom.jpg (35KB, 398x342px) Image search: [Google]
Black Sage Wisdom.jpg
35KB, 398x342px
Where are the muslim paranormal experiences?

Or are their minds too closed to percieve the supernatural?
>>
nice question bump
>>
Jinn
>>
>>19321100
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViOmvnY2JTU
>>
>>19321100
Their minds are controlled by the demon known as Allah. There's no light for them to see.
>>
>>19321121
India =/= Muslim
>>
>>19321100
Muslim here. Ask away
>>
File: isisshrinersfez.jpg (16KB, 340x270px)
isisshrinersfez.jpg
16KB, 340x270px
>>19321124

If you want to know who Allah is read one of our oldest known text. The Atrahasis.

It explains that there were gods here called the Anunna and that they had slaves known as the Igigi working for them.

These guys rebelled and said the work was too hard. They had a guy named Allah to lead their rebellion and he was an Anunna himself. He was the Son of the Anunnaki Enlil.

So that means he was the Son of Anu who came to Ki.

Well this guy Allah is also called Nanna / Nannar or Sin an Suen.

He is the Moon god of Islam. The father of Isis who is also Inanna or Ishtar.
>>
File: prayer-direction.jpg (52KB, 681x332px)
prayer-direction.jpg
52KB, 681x332px
Iam sure you heard of the Archons already so you already know Saturn is the Father of the Archons. El or Anu. The god Chronos or father time of the Black Cube.

Well the Muslims worship the black cube also.

Because their God Allah is of this kingly bloodline.
>>
>>19321157
You're greatly mistaken if you think we worship the Kaaba itself. The Kaaba is just to tell you which direction to pray so that people don't get confused when gathering to prayer
>>
>>19321100
Muslims are huge on amulets; the hand of fatima is a favorite, and then wearing papers written with parts of the quram.
As for paranormal experiences, Djinn. Lots of folk stories about desert spirits and the like.
>>
>>19321100

ITS THE SUFIS DAMMIT

MOROCCO AND CROWLEY

GURDJIEFF AND CENTRAL ASIA

AND YES , INDIA
>>
>>19321143
India has a sizeable muslim population, anon.
>>
>>19321152
This makes sense, it's an outdated religion now though, like most others.
>>
>>19321175

Then why are they all in a circle, facing it?
>>
>>19321100
You've never seen Aladdin?
>>
>>19321219
Because that's the direction they should face when they are praying? The same as anyone else in the world
>>
>>19321100
Great beings of smokeless fire.
The Djinn.
>>
>>19321100
The only thing paranormal about them is they seem immune to the law
>>
>>19321147
Do muslims believe in ghosts, spirits, or poltergeists as they are percieved in the west?
>>
>>19321100
The more religious you are the more you believe in the supernatural OP. Muslims are a very supersticious bunch
>>
>>19321100
If you see anything paranormal and talk about it they accuse you of sorcery and throw you off a tall building. For some odd reason no one ever sees anything paranormal in mudslimeistan.
>>
>>19321203
>it's an outdated religion now though
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>19321326
The jinns (demons) do exist, except that they are not the same as how Christians see them. The jinns are not fallen angels but seperate entities created from smokeless fire that once inhabited the earth. There are also angels that dwell among us on another dimension. They travel at the speed of light (since they are made of light) and use wormholes
>>
>>19321326
Also, poltergeists seem to be the jinns that fuck with people that aren't too religious. There are many ways of cleansing your house from those jinns that worked for me so I assume that they only target people with weak faith
>>
>>19321100
>Muslim
>close minded
Pick one
>>
>>19321404
Is a Jinn, a Genius, a Daemon not simply mental impulse?

Where the angel, the elf, the messenger, the higher brain functions are the inhibition?

I got a jinn that gives me thirst, and an angel that satisfies.

The right way.

>Jinns are the drone hoards doing the dirty work. Can get uppity when an idea rouses them. (Id)
>Angels are the executive officers. (Super Ego)

Your the sentience in the middle, the ego.

Fire-Air(Spirit)/Water-Ice
Impulse-Will/Experience-Inhibition
Genius-Spirit-Soul(Mind)-Heavenly Assembly
>>
>>19321652
When the fire meets the ice, steam and moisture is created.

The airy portion is spirit, will, action etc. the animating power that gives the engine life.

The water is the living portion, which cools and congeals to form Earth, from which vegetation and other life emerges.

And just as pressure can build up beneath the crust of the Earth, necessitating a violent release, so to the mind-body complex.
>>
>>19321190
So does America you faggot
>>
>>19321367
/thread
>>
>>19321152
This posts just proves /x/ is full of roleplay and fantasy, how the fuck is the sumerian goddess Astarte (Astaroth, Ishtar, Innana) fucking Allah?
>>
>>19322325

I just said he is her Father.

Inanna, Isis, Ishtar is the Daughter of the Moon god known as Nanna or Sin.

Her brother is Utu or Shamash the Sun god.

And her sister is Ereshkigal. The goddess of the Underworld or Irkalla.
>>
>>19322643
You do realize Astarte is older than Allah
>>
>>19321774
Are you a fucking idiot? Or do you just browse /pol/ daily?

There is Sharia Law in fucking India you stupid piece of shit. It's nowhere NEAR comparable to America, you dumb red fucking hick
>>
>>19321381
It means it hasn't been reformed or modernized. It's the purest religion out there (pure as in untouched, not exactly good)

although I'm probably wrong, any anon who knows please respond
>>
>>19321652
Djinn and demons are two totally different animals
>>
File: aoftheh.jpg (1017KB, 750x750px)
aoftheh.jpg
1017KB, 750x750px
>>19321100
One Thousand and One Nights is a rich source of middle eastern folklore
>>
>>19324583
ANATOMY OF THE HEAD. WHO ARE THEY
>>
>>19321100
Neptune is Haram
Mysticism is a tool of the infidel
>>
>>19321143
that's not India.
>>
>>19323721

Maybe as you know him by the name Allah, but his other names are older.

You really need to read the old Sumerian history of the gods because I am just conveying that over to you.
>>
>>19323755
That's Pakistan. Although India does have some mudslimes who advocate and implement Sharia Law in their community.
>>
File: 20170720_204322.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px)
20170720_204322.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Eu muslim here, i'm on a spiritual trip to morocco. I can tell you my story about me being harassed by djinns and even sjetan. I don't know who they are but what i do know is that i can sense 2 are stronger than the others.

>1 in the kitchen just stands there can only be seen when quickly changing from 1 mirror to the other (harmless)
>1 behind the door of my bedroom. Must put heavy weights infront of the open door or i will get sleepparalysis (this one actually physically harasses me, found out after 5 weeks of sleepless nights)
>1 in the shower, can only be seen if you look into your own eyes in the mirror. (Gets bold sometimes and touches you, makes me feel uncomfortable)

That's about it, ive experienced a lot of paranormal stuff in my life. My mom, step-mom and grandmother are the only persons where i can be completely safe
>mom
Strong religious and not afraid
>grandmother
Same as mom
>step-mom
Witch, literally a witch.

I'm here in the mountains to clear my mind, my guide (imam zaki) has put me in a house where a weak-ish djinn lives. I have total control of everything now. He says it's to make me feel stronger and more confident. "Do not underestimate the power of man, god has given us enough to protect ourselves against harm"

>pic related it's the view from my house
>>
>>19325716
I forgot the 2 strong ones are

>behind my bedroom door
>the one that only visits me after i try to sleep after a sleep paralysises session

I call the second one "no-sleepy or bad dreamy"

It's basically young me with black and yellow eyes, the dream always goes the same way

(I didn't know how to pray before this trip btw)

>i pray the wrong way (north i think)
>he is standing behind me (left-ish so i can see him)
>i start to pray (wrong ofcourse)
>i bow down
>he spazzes completely showing his needle teeth
>i wake up.

There was one night where the dream went completely different. I woke up and went back to sleep 3 times.
Want me to write the greentext ?
>>
>>19321100
They have them all the time more than christians lol
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.