[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's this about OJ Simpson and a parole hearing? Wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1500576147922m.jpg (94KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1500576147922m.jpg
94KB, 1024x768px
What's this about OJ Simpson and a parole hearing? Wasn't he found not guilty? Am I being Mandela'd?
>>
He was arrested for armed robbery, anon
>>
>>19321088
Shit. I was hoping for a Mandela.
>>
Lol yeah he was found not guilty but he got arrested again.
>>
>>19321088
He had to have been framed in the armed robbery case. How could he get nine years for trying to take back his own shit?
>>
No you're just living under a rock. Dude planned to steal back previously stolen property. Actually was dumb enough to video the planning and attempt execution of the plan and got caught, spent about 9 years in jail out in Vegas.
>>
>>19321094
Naw he tried to get a bunch of his own sports memorabilia or something back at gun point.
>>
File: aoftheh.jpg (1017KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
aoftheh.jpg
1017KB, 750x750px
Emmy-nominated hearing
>>
>>19321083
You aren't the only one op. I thought he was a free man after his first case. Like another anon said we have probably been living under a rock but it threw me off when I heard he was up for parole and instantly thought it was a Mandela type deal until I googled it and found out about his other case. Still doesn't sit right but I guess I'll accept it.
>>
>>19321083

Shouldn't have killed your fucking wife Oj
>>
>>19321129
He sold the shirt to somebody years ago and then tried to steal it back because he's broke
>>
>>19323309
He didn't, his Son was the killer. OJ just covered it up/set up the hit, but he didn't do the actual killing.

The Gloves were his Son's, that's why they were too small for him (his Son is a manlet)
>>
>>19321271
It's interesting that OJ was in a movie called Capricorn 1 which was about faking a mission to mars and keeping the secret.
>>
>>19323328
ah yeah that's what i meant
>>
>>19323779
also the fact he had to pay 33 million dollars and sentenced to 33 years in prison implies masonic influence
>>
>>19323794
>masonic

nigga, you could have said bogdanoff and your post would not be different at all
>>
File: 1500481723990.jpg (139KB, 450x441px) Image search: [Google]
1500481723990.jpg
139KB, 450x441px
>>19321083
Tfw gets away with murder then gets caught stealing back his own crap
>>
>>19323804
I'll bet you all of my bitcoins that there is an alien tv show about Earth and it's retarded inhabitants.
>>
>>19323798
bogdanoffs are a meme made up the last couple of years maybe, masonry has been leaving the same calling card of 33 for hundreds of years.

look into it.
>>
>>19323810
I'd take that bet
>>
>>19323810
Side bet on whether Jews control alien Hollywood?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.