[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /x/, I'm back. Back from the world of Dead November,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: azathothfragment.jpg (1MB, 1668x1676px) Image search: [Google]
azathothfragment.jpg
1MB, 1668x1676px
So /x/, I'm back. Back from the world of Dead November, the post- apocalyptic ubrex segment of the ARG Halloween's End. A world I created to act as my prison, a world that would eventually erase itself from existence when /x/ won the game. The veil is much thinner there so there's no danger of Urbex players being lost forever if there's at least one timeline in all the multiverse who's willing to give them shelter.

Before I say too much, I should tell you why I'm back. There were a lot of reasons, really, but they were all just rationalizations that ignored my omnipotence. In reality, the decision was only ever mine to make and while I thank those who tired to talk me into leaving my own self-created prison, there is but one reason that crossed the gap. One sentiment that got through. I'm back, ultimately, because of The OA. It felt like a legit attempt to communicate with me. It just did. (Also a pretty great series.)

In that spirit, before I restore the plan I had for this world, I will answer any one of your questions. If this thread is still here in 24 hours, I'll pick the one question that seem the most heartfelt. The most earnest and genuine question that humanity truly needs answered.

Pic related.
>>
>>19320581
What is the next step? What does the future hold? Where is humanity heading? The stars? Beyond the physical? So much is unknown at this time.
What does humanity need to know right now in order to begin establishing this new global society of peace and harmony?
>>
>>19320581
>I will answer any one of your questions
What is the OA?

(Also, who are you, any references to past posts / threads / other materials?)
>>
>>19320603
Quit samefagging, OP.
>>
>>19320581
What is the answer to life, the universe and everything?
>>
>>19320581
Is fate real? If so, why does it have to be?
>>
>>19320581
How do we balance the hidden chaos that fell from the old order ?
>>
Obviously a LARPer.
>>
>>19320581
Is that Bill Cipher.
>>
>>19320608
Youre asking dumb questions, first get down of your castle in the clouds
>>
>>19320634
You get the things you vibrate in the same frequency whit, there is some kind of fate but at the end is not like you think, you can chose kiddo
>>
Stop.
>>19320603
Asking.
>>19320608
The.
>>19320634
Same.
>>19320673
Question.

>>19320606
Everything I've written up to this point is garbage. Irrelevant spoonfeeding of information that people didn't actually need. No matter what system of archetypes I try to arm humanity with, nothing can stand up to omnipotence. You want knowledge to order you lives, something to alleviate the burden, something to ease your pain, but the truth is that there isn't any. I didn't want any. I didn't need any.

Neither did you. The whole point of Halloween's End was to make you prove to yourselves that no matter what happens, humanity will figure it out in time. Sometimes we get lazy and reliant and we're just late enough to cause an avoidable tragedy, but the truth is that the fall of civilizations has never harmed your species. No knowledge is hidden, no fear eternal. The knowledge you need to deal with the societal problems you create for yourselves have been embedded in your culture for millennia. No teaching can make an elder any wiser, no tool can keep you safe from the weapon it becomes.

You will all believe whatever you want to believe until you're ready to believe something else. Take care of your children if you want them to listen to you and benefit from your experience. Spend time with them. There is no higher calling.
>>
Been to a Halloween world. I realized how insane everyone was and tried to stop them from masterbating and beating eachother. They stopped for a moment and looked at me like I was nuts. I finally woke up crying when I saw candy eating children
>>
>>19320581
Any magic in that prison world? Im willing to pay a visit.
>>
>>19320581
You dont understand humans very well, do you ?
>>
>>19321351

You never told
>>19320606 what The OA is.

My question is how do I gain control over my domain? I am tired of this nonesense from almost two human decades.

Vroom vroom. How do i become a badass like shizou?
>>
>>19320608
>>
>>19322193
Of all possible entities, I am the absolute least qualified to answer that question. I essentially went from a state of pure free will and omnipotence to a spiritual-metaphysical explosion of eternally receding into myself so that every other being in existence can have free will.

The one thing I wanted required me to let go of literally everything other than my own essence. And since that same essence is the void itself, and it composes effectively the entirety of the physical universe, quite literally transmuting my entire domain into a space where every being is allowed to form their own domain, I literally gave up everything.

So please, think. It's literally impossible for you to pick a worse candidate to answer that question.

I'll pick a question tomorrow.
>>
>>19324204

Sounds like you are projecting the Buddah/Jesus archetype of selflessness sacrifice a bit to much pal.

I dig that you used an image referencing Azathoth, for he is probably my favorite concept of them all.

After some thought on what to ask you, I have decided to not do so, for a mere question in this language is not enough to express my true desire for knowledge.

Cheers.
>>
>>19320597
/thread
>>
how did I die? do I just wait in this world until ascending?
>>
>>19320775
Every philosophy every human embraced or developed is LARPing. Even modern science.
We are all children playing games in an infinite playground, constructing virtual realities from chaos
>>
>>19320775
Society is a LARP. Your identity is a LARP. Life itself is just a longer, more drawn out version of LARPing, before you go on to the next one.
>>
>>19320581
Do you want to hear my flute and drum solo?
>>
Can you send boobpicks?
>>
>>19324663
Wow, try not to cut yourself with that edge.
>>
>>19325430
You've been LARPing for so long that you forgot that you were LARPing.
There is a deeper metaphysical truth behind this, but I'll just leave it at an edgy response.
>>
>>19324398
>selflessness
Joke's on you bitches.
>>19324204
>The one thing I wanted
It was entirely selfish of me to want free will to exist beyond myself. It's not my fault people think they benefit from having it. Not directly, anyway.
>>
>>19320581
I am god. Let's have a duel.
>>
>>19320581
Can my tulpa visi your world?

Can you describe it for me?
>>
File: IMG_3547.jpg (117KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3547.jpg
117KB, 768x768px
>>19324204
Lol you sound like me back when I was edgy.

>Fuck off

And quit spewing absurdism!
>>
>>19325463
I literally created reality as a massive free-for-all. Literally, free will for every being in existence. The fact that anyone approaches me for any purpose other than to duel is an endless miracle. It makes me feel infinitely loved for some weird reason.
>>
File: IMG_3531.jpg (145KB, 739x673px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3531.jpg
145KB, 739x673px
>>19325498
Here's my question: is there such a thing as too much will power? Why do YOU have to negate yours for me to have mine at maximum? Shouldn't everyone be able to have 100% power and live harmoniously? What's the best mentality to achieve this?
>>
>>19324204
makes you a pretty good candidate but ok how contact sutable ones?

The writing style fits but can you trip up just for extra validation?

What if you are an archetype of mine? That is I was the one who envisoned you. There is a being i've been hesitating to reach but hoping would make sense of all this.
>>
>>19325840
I found I didn't need a trip even when I was namefagging, and the mask I was namefagging as has worn out anyway.

My advice, derived from my capacity to think and reason rather than from any experiences I've held, is that there's nobody to ask. It's your domain. YOUR domain. There's nobody to ask but yourself. Asking for advice from someone else will inevitably and invariably lead to it not being as much your domain as your co-author's.

On that note,
>>19325771
No, there's no such thing as too much willpower. What happens is that other beings can't stand up to the power of your will and it invokes things like fear and reverence and authority. There's nothing wrong with using the power of your will to control someone's mind and make them "fall" in love with you if you're comfortable with your level of control.

But, since you're human, you probably understand enough about emotional genuity to not be comfortable with that.

As far as me and mine, it's not so much that I need to negate mine so much as I need you to be at your maximum before I can feel like mine is worth the effort. I need you to grow your own in absence of mine so that interesting things can happen later when you're ready to use it. I'm not negating my will so much as delaying it until it becomes relevant to exercise it.
>>
I guess I've been away for too long. People aren't in the habit of thinking in terms of getting answers anymore.

Which is a shame, because being too afraid to ask questions is the worst cage of them all.
>>
>>19326990
People are just not interested in LaRPers. Go away already.
>>
>>19320581
Attention seeking faggot i repeat attention seeking fagot not a test attention seeking faggot.
Just a schizo fuck that thinks he could be something more, get laid bitch.
>>
>>19326933
I'm not lonely, I have all my life to be happy. What makes you better than me?
>>
>>19320581
I'm embedding pieces of metal into my legs. Will I turn into a car?
What car will I turn into?
If I take metal from my car and add meat will it become human?
Will my car be able to drive me?
Has science gone too far?
>>
Damn what you said has got me fucked up. Like shit, I think my life is a joke. Too much redpill
>>
>>19327348
Better? Nothing. I'm just saying the only context in which will can be "too much" is when something other than you can't handle yours. I'm not sure where your reply is coming from.

I'm just gonna go ahead and answer all the questions so far.
>>19320606
The OA is a Netflix original series. (It's pretty good too.)
>>19321025
This. Destiny is what you choose, fate is what's chosen for you. (Either by other people trying to control you, eg. castes, or by the world being what it is and you not paying enough attention to avoid it.)
>>19322003
No.
>>19323795

>>19324639
Sure, you can wait it out. It's as good a method as any if you don't feel time very well.
>>19324669
Honestly this probably seems like the most genuine question, assuming you actually have a solo you're working on. In which case, yes, I'd love to. Some day.
>>19324800
For verily I doth say unto thee: Dost thou not hast a functioning internet connection?
>>19325446
The deeper truth is that reality exists because there's literally nothing better to do outside of it. What people get hung up on pre-enlightenment is the idea that reality is inherently better than non-existence, when it's really only *conditionally* better.
>>19325474
I won't describe it because it'd be spoilers in my book. And I don't want to lure anyone in with promises and illusions, it ought to be a fully voluntary affair.
>>19325771
By the standards of the past, the modern era is already 110% harmonious. Somehow people keep finding better ways to coexist. It's pretty astonishing.

Like I said in >>19321351, for all questions about the meaning of life, there is no best way. It's all variable and changes with society and culture.
>>19325840
Making sense is an aspect of creation. To defer to something else to make sense of things means to let something else create parts of the world in your stead. Even if I were originally your attempt to protect an archetype onto the physical universe, I've clearly exceeded your capacity to create.
>>
>>19327999
If it's any consolation, it's not a very funny one.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.