[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tried to Astral Project last night, had the most fucked up experience.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

tried to Astral Project last night, had the most fucked up experience.

It all seemed so real, I was in this basement with this serial killer.

He had a bunch of medical equipment and I was in a medical bed or something similar, he was preparing to cut me up, I think I was trying to get on his good side because I was agreeing with him and giving him tips on how to better torture me. It was fucked up, he said he wanted to fist me first but would I like it if he cut me open a new hole first or cut off my dick and fist me through there. At first he said my vagina and I said "You do know im a guy right? I have a penis" I think he found me very pretty.

Then this other victim interrupted us, he seemed annoyed and started talking to her. I had this smartphone with me on my left hand which I think is why I was being so friendly, I was calling 911 and texting people for help (0 bars no service though). The other victims were naked, I saw them in another room chained up and obviously tortured or with cuts and surgery scars, all college aged like this body I was in.

He started getting angry because one of the others had a phone and didnt realize I had unfastened myself from the bed and I sneaked into the hallway and saw a window.

There were other naked people there chained up but I bolted as fast as I could, the window was open but none of them could even run I think, maybe he was mocking them idk.

He screamed after me and I ran as fast as I could, I checked the phone and got reception, I called 911 but left the line open and checked google maps as fast as I could, I looked around saw a mailbox 25254 or 2525 A idk I couldnt see the street name but I saw neighbors in front, it seemed to be some kind of neighborhood, small houses very rural though. I screamed for help call 911 but they got angry and said STOP, I think they were working for him or maybe because I was naked running.

I didnt stop, I kept running, jumped over a fence, saw a ginger labrador dog kinda
>>
Did you at least stop to pet the pupper?
>>
the dog was aggressive and ran after me but I climbed another fence, this one had barbed wire for some reason, the dog bit my foot but I manged to jump over and ran I could hear them behind me

I was in this open area, seemed like a field of sorts, it was downhill with a river and I remember telling myself to make it to the river because I couldnt run from them, I was too slow now

managed to get into another corn field but they were almost on me, it was him, his wife and 1 very attractive athletic son.

I think they were all serial killers and used his son to lure victims or something, the family talked in a southern accent,

I also remember the house was turquoise or blue/green, 2story small house, seemed to be in some sort of "court" or "drive" since there was not many other houses and the street ended in a circle/roundabout.

and yes they caught me.
>>
>>19320236
Tell us more about this, OP. Where do you live?
>>
You had a dream.

Dreams are only interesting to the dreamer.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.