[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Show me proof that 'Fantastic daily' is a fraud. He

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: fgmjf.jpg (34KB, 708x202px) Image search: [Google]
fgmjf.jpg
34KB, 708x202px
Show me proof that 'Fantastic daily' is a fraud.

He investigate the "Black eyed kid" phenomenon and it seems he went to deep into this. I know this could be a LARP but before i jump on conclusion i would like to see some evidence of this beside common sense. As it developed more and more people who follow this chain of events, start to experience same happenings. Also, more and more semi-phenomenon research channelsstart to jump on it, first calling it a possible alleged fraud and later making a 180° turn. Again, with common sense this could just mean they jump on the bandwagon.

I want to know more, if this is just a hoax please explain or show prove or do you know more about the BEKL subject? Could this be real and FD is fucked?
>>
>>19320076

/x/ doesn't have shit to disprove him a lot of them go full autist and say things like

>it's a guy in a suit
>it's obvious CGI

then proceed to scratch their neckbeard like they are fucking wise old men instead of perma virgin faggets.

Fantastic Daily stumbled onto something big whether /x/ believes it or not
>>
File: closeup.webm (189KB, 507x678px) Image search: [Google]
closeup.webm
189KB, 507x678px
>>
File: 1499981796495.jpg (31KB, 830x414px) Image search: [Google]
1499981796495.jpg
31KB, 830x414px
>>
File: 1500016462928.jpg (24KB, 849x434px) Image search: [Google]
1500016462928.jpg
24KB, 849x434px
>>
>>19320705
>>19320729
>19320729
>>19320698
what exactly are these shitty, blurry images supposed to prove
>>
>>19320743
BEK/Fantastic Daily General

Quick rundown:
>Guy tries to make a Top5s channel
>Does a story about Black eyed Kids
>Finds a frequency that they apparently use to talk to themselves
>[YouTube] Black Eyed Kid CAUGHT ON CAMERA (audio lure to camera TRAP) (embed)
>Ends up playing it for 5 days straight, on the 5th one of them shows up
>Shit starts going down
>Wife is pregnant with twins
>Says he lost one of the twins
>Shit starts happening at his home
>Sets up trail cams
>Trail cam gets taken
>A week later he starts seeing shit from the wireless of the trail cam
>sees a bunch of kids
>dude post videos horrified doesn't explain why
>today posts a video explaining why and showing why
>clearly some sort of fucking crazy bullshit going on in his house
>pic related
>shit even moves weird as fuck
>Hires a spiritualist
>She shows tells him to take sleeping pills
>Dude does
>Shit gets a hell a lot worse
>Fast foward a few days
>Dude makes a video from a hotel room claiming he ran away from his house
>doesn't explain why
>few days later explains and shows video of a physical being going into his house and walking around
>dude has not been back ever since
>a bunch of people call him fake
>makes a video explaining the situation and even calling out another channel that has been giving him shit
>>
>>19320855
Holy shit. Anyone have the audio to lure these beks?
>>
>>19321275
sadky he don't want to realise it
>>
>>19321291
Did he ever make a video where he baited these beks with the audio? Shouldnt be so hard to take the audio out of the video and loop it
>>
>>19320076

Have watched near all his videos...

OP, if you need proof of it being LARPing at this point, you seriously need to be mentally retarded. The evidence is the poor acting on his part from video to video, and his nonsensical actions like 'Hmnnn, wife and me just lost kid, I just lost my job... Totally time to be fucking around making YouTube shittery.'

Seriously OP, don't be this retarded. It is obviously a LARPer, trying to get others into his role playing. And it is entertaining to watch. But if you need proof that entertainment is all it is, you are just ignoring all the details of what you have been watching so far in what he has put out. I mean for fuck's sake OP, he named the channel Fantastic Daily... and is posting fantastical shit happening... on a regular basis.... that just started happening to him?
>>
>>19321347

as a grown adult with a home and mortgage, it's gonna take a hell a lot of shit to get me out of my home.
>>
>>19321275

https://soundcloud.com/sushi-kong/bek-bait
>>
>>19321347

Not OP but

"look at his name! Fantastic Daily!

F-F-F-A-A-A-NTASTIC D-D-D-D-A-A-AILY

that has got to be fake!"

is probably one of the most autistic things I've read in a minute
>>
>>19321366

...anon, if you found that autistic, given the context, I need to ask.

Did you at any point ever suffer a stroke?
>>
>>19321919

No but debunking this because the name "sounds like a show" is the definition of autism
>>
>>19322984
Read the rest of his post you retard autist
>>
>>19323234
>>19323234

I did nigga

"This shit is soooo fake his tone of voice is fake!"

You night have brain damage if that's all it takes to debunk something. Do you work for snopes?
>>
he deleted the videos and comments i made where he used the same actress for multiple "BEK" encounters.

hes a phoney anon. look for the skinny brown haired woman in a hoody in his videos, she poses as an extra and as a BEK multiple times.
>>
>>19324097
Source
>>
>>19324097

He deleted your your videos?
>>
Why did he never call the police with all the video evidence of randome people breaking into his house? This logic loophole makes his story unbelivable.
>>
>>19324461

He called the cops twice at some point and they looked around his property and didn't find anything
>>
>>19324592
Source?
>>
>>19324598

One of the videos, I think it was right after he found his trail cam and iPad broken and thought it was homeless people

And another one he took was right infront of the police station in his car. He didn't really show the cop station though he was just sitting in a parking lot could be been everywhere
>>
>>19324613
Ok, well, shit. I guess i will take a look at >>19321357
>>
>>19324626

yeahhh a few people who keep "debunking" this haven't watched enough of it imo. He tried calling the cops and they didn't really do anything.

I also think he called whenever he came home and all his shit was broken
>>
Damn you people are truly braindead.
>>
bumping niggas
>>
some brave anon should play this shit for 5 days, and see what happens. >>19321357
>>
>>19325409
>>19321357
i will take a closer look.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.