[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minor happening and it's kindof /x/ related. It's probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Minor happening and it's kindof /x/ related. It's probably just the fact that i got creeped out before taking a walk by watching /x/ recommended youtube videos. But the fear is still fresh in my mind. Anyways
>every night when I have a day off I take my dog for a walk at night.
>It's great, we have the whole neighborhood to ourselves.
>Tonight I decided to watch about two hours of skinwalker stories then eventually pried myself away from the computer to walk my dog.
>Starting out I kept glancing over my shoulder out of general paranoia
>My walks take about 30 minutes so after about 5 minutes the fear wears off and I start thinking about work/new gf
>Have a lovely walk
>Live in suburb southwestern ohio
>still close enough to woods to get different kinds of wildlife that wanders through occasionally
>As I'm walking back to my house my dog suddenly stiffens into his aggressive stance
>There is a very large deer right on my lawn of all places literally a half hour after reading stories about skinwalkers.
>>
>>19319502
made a mistake in OP in last line of text I wasn't reading any stories I was listening to youtube videos. I'm just now calming down but I'll try to get the rest of the story down before I forget any details.
>Dog is now straining at the leash trying to get at this deer, but it's not looking at him at all
>Dog is a very large German Shepherd/Husky mix
>I find it horrifying that the deer is completely ignoring him and staring straight at me
>Shakily pull out CCW and point at at deer and start telling it to get off of lawn
>Really want to shoot deer but as I said I'm in a suburb and I didn't want to wake up the neighborhood at 2:00 am and get the cops called on me
>Take a step towards deer with gun pointed at it and yell at it to leave
>It finally bounds around my house towards the back yard, but seemed to look at me before it went around the corner.
>Run into house, terrified now
>Get into gunsafe to get something with more firepower than my small .380.
>>
>>19319523
>Grab my duty weapon which is a .40 caliber and go to back window.
>Deer is in backyard but outside is too dark so I Can't see what it's doing.
>Open the door and dog runs out after it
>Deer jumps the fence and bounds a few paces and then goes back to staring at me
>Point gun at deer and want to shoot it any more, suburb situation keeping me from shooting, somewhere in my head my sense kept telling me you don't want to be the crazy guy in the neighborhood who shot a deer in the neighbors yard.
>Start yelling at deer to leave
>It finally starts walking off but keeps stopping to look at me
>May seem like a whole lot of nothing but I found this deer's behavior super weird
>the rare deer I see around here spook very easily
>This deer was very very brave
>This deer completely disregarded my very large dog as a threat and only seemed to fear my gun.
Anyways at this point I'm afraid to open my windows cuz I think it will be there, just thought I would share my scare with you all. By tomorrow I'll re-man up and keep walking mt dog, I'll be damned if some creepy deer ruins my routine. Also not sure if I mentioned but I work nights so on days off that's why I end up being out so late.
>>
sounds spoopy. record it with your phone next time ya dingus.
>>
>>19319643
Yeah I wish I had,I didn't even think of that at the time,It's been about 40 minutes since it happened and I'm still afraid to look out the window. I was much more concerned with having my gun out than my phone. It was just such a big coincidence, that their HAPPENED to be a fucking deer on my yard alone, and its behavior was so damn creepy. I'm really glad I have my dog right now.
>>
I'm sure the deer noticed that your dog was tethered to you and deemed you the bigger threat. If it was in your neighborhood then it's prob encountered a few people and knows to stay away from them. Your paranoia was just getting to ya, nothing to worry about.
>>
File: 1500027805959.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1500027805959.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
>>19319667
You're probably right, the timing of it all was just scary, it was probably just a big coincidence though. I seriously haven't seen a deer in the neighborhood in about three months, and their happens to be one on my yard, right after listening to skinwalker stories on youtube. The universe is fucking with me.
>>
>>19319502
does anyone still have those greentexts of dudes experiencing deers acting like humans, walking on all fours, etc. there was one i clearly remember about a deer on someones lawn prancing on two legs while screaming like a human
>>
>>19319707
Sounds very interesting, but a part of me really doesn't want it to be posted, I'm already gonna have a hell of a time falling asleep tonight. I think I would've pissed myself if that fucking deer had screamed at me.
>>
>OP has a chance to kill creature from hell
>Doesn't
>Shit gets worse
Every time. When will you people learn violence is the only way to solve problems? Seriously I mean come on.

Also I'm fairly sure it's legal to shoot a deer on your lawn.
>>
Deer was probably acting strange because it sensed your fear of it. Probably was not used to having a predator be afraid of it. Probably was intrigued.
>>
>>19319777
Trips say op was a scared little faggot. He should have tackled the deer as to kill it without a sound.
>>
>>19319785
Fucking this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-laLUFI5_LU
>>
>>19319785
kek, those digits don't lie, I was definitely being a scared little faggot.
>>
>>19319502
Should've thought to record it instead of shoot it. Your first instincts are the if s child. It was a fucking deer not a skinwalker.
>>
>overly paranoid guy with a gun

oolad
>>
>>19319829
"Duty weapon"? Overly paranoid COP who's afraid of skinwalkers. Or was it just a black deer?
>>
Don't fret op shit happens to me all the time after reading about it. The skinwalker just took deer form to size you up, you won't even notice when he's really coming for you.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.