[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk Apocalypse, /x/. Give us your best apocalypse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Let's talk Apocalypse, /x/.
Give us your best apocalypse theories, dates, and general beliefs.
>>
>>19318777
aparently the 12th planet is coming to end us on 9/23/17 or something along those lines
>>
http://www.salon.com/2017/04/30/its-the-end-of-the-world-and-we-know-it-scientists-in-many-disciplines-see-apocalypse-soon/
>>
>>19318792
Any pictures to go with that? I'm obsessed with this stuff.
>>
>>19318777
(Those trips though)
We don't know when it'll come, but the season is ripe. Signs and signals are all around us every day. I don't set a date, I don't have any feelings that are supernatural, but I do have eyes to see and ears to hear. No man is infallible, so I know that the things I see could just be my own mind making up stories, and those that agree with me could just be confirming their own theories that end up to be false.
The only thing you need to do is get right with God, repent of your sins, and know that even in death you are saved. Talk to others about the times and be truthful on the inaccuracy, but also the possibility.
What I say next is speculation. It's the year 5777, The world is rushing towards turmoil, the love of many is growing colder, and the hands of the elite are squeezing harder. Europe is about to face an internal conflict, America may be facing internal and external conflicts, Russia is actively working with nations mentioned in Ezekiel 38 in Syria. Technology is exploding in areas that will lead to sin against God that man has not known for generations. Man mixed with animal, man mixed with machine, man mixed with angel. We are in the beginning of the days of Noah. Israel will soon be left on this world to face the greatest threats it has ever known, and in the end will finally accept Jesus as their Messiah. The days ahead will be bittersweet, a celebration of an end of a wicked age but filled with mourning for that which could have been done instead.
Damascus will become barren, holding no life, never to be settled again.
Israel will be beset on all sides by alliances of serpents and beasts, with no one on Earth to save her. When all seems to be lost, God will smite these armies coming against them.
Look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.
>>
>>19318807
No pictures but some guy has been posting on /pol/ the past couple of days about it, not sure how much to believe but its interesting to read and he's seems pretty educated in regards to physics so he's not just talking out of his ass
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/134040394/answers#top
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/134127429/answers-pt2#top
Also some articles have been popping up about a possible undiscovered planet disturbing the orbits of the outer planets so there might be something to it
>>
I think human kind will wipe itself out via nuke war before another planet has a chance to.
>>
File: revelation-12-sign_2 (1).jpg (47KB, 1376x504px) Image search: [Google]
revelation-12-sign_2 (1).jpg
47KB, 1376x504px
>>19318807
Some biblical stuff related to it too, stars/planets lining up forgot that part
>>
>>19318777
The earth and universe has been around a long time, and will probably be around after us too. I don't see the end of earth or hell even people anytime soon. However what I do see is rising political tension. A stagnanting economy. Exponential increases in science and technology. A withdrawal of Western politics from the international community. I think the west is about to lose its power in the world as an upcoming shift in human conciousnes approches. I can just feel the ever rising anxiety in the world. Humans can tell subconsciously something is about to change, and we're trying so desperately to hold onto any hope of control during these times.

TL;DR Western culture is about to collapse, not the world or humanity.
>>
what the absolute nigger is this. lost me at the first page.
http://www.aton432hz.info/432,000%20Manusah.pdf
>>
>>19318920
Sounds like typical newage religion. Salvation through ones own perception, inner peace and inner power. Basically teaching us that we are baby gods that need to grow up and be big gods with the rest of our inter celestial/dimensional family.
>>
>>19318777
The big plan is chaos.
There is order within the chaos.
>>
Humans living the way we do (i.e always feeling we deserve more) will lead to our extinction within the next thousand years I mean think about it every other species got to the point of survival and stopped whereas we decided we are entitled to more and I think the negative impact modern living has on us will lead to our extinction
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.