[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever tried to worship the gods from Dungeon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: Zin_altar.png (441B, 32x32px) Image search: [Google]
Zin_altar.png
441B, 32x32px
Has anyone here ever tried to worship the gods from Dungeon Crawl for real?
http://crawl.chaosforge.org/God
>>
File: Attrecoppea.jpg (55KB, 297x667px) Image search: [Google]
Attrecoppea.jpg
55KB, 297x667px
>>19317212
You could try to pray to a few of the ones in here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s8pu4s9kliv2q42/Original%20Petty%20Gods%20-%20OPG.pdf

I like the Goddess of Very Small Spiders, personally.

>Attrecoppea is the goddess of very small spiders; the sort which adventurers would take little notice of in a dungeon, but which may prompt a shiver of revulsion from even the bravest fighting man if found in his bedchamber or water closet.

>Nearly every household contains these tiny predators, and nearly every housewife and child kills them out of instinctive fear. But in truth these creatures are benevolent, preying on fleas which bear disease, flies and moths which damage foodstuffs and cloth, among many other harmful insects, and each death is a martyrdom. Attrecoppea embodies these contradictions; inspiring fear, but protecting human homes through her tiny, oft-slain children. Beneficent but accustomed to being misunderstood. She plots and plans to aid humanity secretly, but may give direct aid as well. She favors lawful creatures and weavers of all sorts
>>
>>19317212
I mean, go ahead. The power that deities have is governed by our own personal faith and belief in them. If there's one you really like and resonate with, go for it, make offerings and prayers, but you have to truly BELIEVE.
>>
>>19317212
Most 4chan post Ive ever seen.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.