[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

god dammit /x/ you are just as shitty as the rest of 4chan, theres

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

god dammit /x/ you are just as shitty as the rest of 4chan, theres only larps and shitposts here, where do you suggest i leave to?
>>
File: hurr.jpg (8KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
hurr.jpg
8KB, 258x195px
>>
File: 1258342576.jpg (174KB, 712x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1258342576.jpg
174KB, 712x1024px
>>
*chan and then ask from there if you want to find the new place where all the "eqic old figs." hang out.
You will have to follow a linear path if you want to find the best places to go.
Please note that 4chan won't let me post so "*" equals 8.
>>
>>19316449
Anywhere but here
>>
>>19316460

what
>>
>>19316462

not anywhere, i hear reddit is a big pile of censorshit
>>
>>19316468
Cripple chan and then keep asking where to go.
>>
>>19316449
most paranormal places are nearly as active as this /x/

I tried forums like above top secret and there are just a bunch of schizos and fags
>>
Seriously though, what were you expecting?
>>
File: qMKXZKh.gif (4MB, 532x529px) Image search: [Google]
qMKXZKh.gif
4MB, 532x529px
>>19316475
wat
>>
>>19316484

active moderators that ban larpers and shitposters
>>
>>19316487
I can't help you beyond that.
>>
>>19316496

*demonic screeching*
>>
welp fuck this shit im out
>>
>>19316475

You mean FULL(-)chan, don't you anon?

And by that, I mean full on autism. After that place was sold by the cripple, it just became the cringiest, shill board, echo chamber ever. Great, you can make your own boards there, then proceed to fucking ban anyone who doesn't agree with you absolutely.... Or doesn't state that they agree with you absolutely... Or because it is thursday. Whole site is shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.