[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange pyramids in the Antarctic. Are they man made? Anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: default-1480093547-cover-image.jpg (16KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
default-1480093547-cover-image.jpg
16KB, 720x405px
Strange pyramids in the Antarctic. Are they man made? Anyone have info?
>>
>>19315814
>no
>they're mountains
>>
>>19315814
>yes
>they're pyramids
>>
what is more odd then the mountains is the firmament that surrounds us. you know the giant wall of ice that for some reason why haven't we just gone over??? the one mentioned in the bible, quran. and by any real sailor ....
>>
>>19315814
>maybe
>they're pyramountains
>>
>>19315869
Where does bible mention that?
>>
File: ancient astronut.jpg (22KB, 610x409px) Image search: [Google]
ancient astronut.jpg
22KB, 610x409px
>>19315814
Ancient Astronaut Theorists ... say yes.
>>
>>19315869
>Bible
You flatfags should stop pretending the holy book supports you, of course religious people used to believe the Earth was flat just like everyone else but they accepted it is round after it was discovered.

>>19315985
They would say something along the lines
>We can not prove that Aliens didn't shape the mountains as pyramids as part of a summoning ritual, so maybe they did.
>>
>>19315814
Built by Nazis or ancient Aryans (Thule) most likely. In olden times the Aryans may have settled there before the demiurge.
>>
>>19315814
There are dormant pyramids all over earth.
>>
Built by future Chinese time travellers
>>
I saw video of troops parachuting over now covered pyramids and I got really excited till I found out the footage was faked.

And your image is just a pyramid shaped mountain.
>>
>>19316094
Any link to this fake footage?
>>
>>19315869
>any real sailor ....

a real sailor being one that agrees with you?
>>
>>19315814
Antarctica used to be warm and comfy before the second sun went out
>>
>>19315814
too late to >inb4 Mountains of Madness?
>>
>>19316102

The first vid I saw was a really low quality version of the clip I am about to show you.

When I saw the first low quality vid I thought it might have been some of the lost footage from the Atlantis crew that got leaked out somehow.

But then I found this guys youtube who makes alot of fake video and found really clear video and its all bullshit.

I was duped haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhnyNATsWfc&t=9s
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.