[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Latest picture from NASA! ROTFLMGDAO!!!! Where are the stars???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

Latest picture from NASA! ROTFLMGDAO!!!! Where are the stars??? Did you forget to render them? Are those thrusters underneath? Its supposedly one of Saturn's moons, Enceladus. The sheeple will believe ANYTHING!
>>
>>19315748
I thought it was called enchiladas? Now you're saying its not even real?
>>
>>19315748
Daily remainder that Enceladus's Geysers are so big that can be seen from Earth.
Also... Kudos for noice background photoshop.
>>
File: 1496014550378.png (91KB, 223x235px) Image search: [Google]
1496014550378.png
91KB, 223x235px
>>19315748
>Pic is from an unmanned spacecraft that is orbiting Saturn
>Sphere in the pic is one of Saturn's natural satellites with a subsurface ocean
>White underneat the sphere are icy jets shooting into space from its south pole.
Source:
https://www.cnet.com/news/nasa-saturn-moon-cassini-enceladus-jets-polar/
"Saturn's moon Enceladus stands out from the crowd of other satellites around the planet thanks to its subsurface ocean and icy jets that shoot into space from its south pole. A NASA image from the Cassini spacecraft highlights this action with a look at those jets glowing as the sun's light shines through.

Cassini snapped the image on April 13 from a distance of 502,000 miles (808,000 kilometers), and NASA showed it off Monday. The jets make it look like Enceladus is taking off from a launchpad made of the darkness of space.

This isn't the only otherworldly image we've seen of Enceladus. NASA shared a Cassini shot in late 2015 showing a set of snowman-shaped indentations on the moon's icy surface.

Cassini is in the final days of an epic mission spent exploring Saturn and its surrounding moons. NASA is scheduled to destroy the spacecraft in Saturn's atmosphere in mid-September."

From Wikipedia:
Cassini–Huygens is an unmanned spacecraft sent to the planet Saturn. It is a Flagship-class NASA–ESA–ASI robotic spacecraft.[4] Cassini is the fourth space probe to visit Saturn and the first to enter orbit. It has studied the planet and its many natural satellites since arriving there in 2004.
>>
>>19315748
jesus christ you have to make it so insufferable
>>
>>19315878
>mid-September
inb4 end-of-the-world fags
>>
i dont understand what im even looking at...
>>
>>19315748
It's a shame you didn't drown in the bathtub as a child.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.