[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best youtube channels that deal with unsolved mysteries,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1489408434504.jpg (81KB, 475x608px) Image search: [Google]
1489408434504.jpg
81KB, 475x608px
What are the best youtube channels that deal with unsolved mysteries, paranormal shit, etc.? I discovered Scaretheater and Criminally Listed recently and both are pretty good. Are there any more good channels like these?
>>
Macabre Machinations.
>>
>>19315739
This is obviously your channel.
>>
>>19315585
This guy, although he does a lot of missing people videos, too:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWoe_w-oadmQxcXZV2KMZgg

I found him because of Elisa Lam, he has four or five videos on her and they're pretty good. He does his research and he's not obnoxious like a lot of people making videos on mysteries and that kind of stuff.
>>
>>19315800
oh yeah, this guy is great, very in depth. He has a very nonsensationalistic and dry style in contrast to the younger people making these types of videos on youtube.
>>
Blameitonjorge, though there are a few irritating things about their presentation, is a pretty good channel. A lot of the stuff they cover isn't as obvious and cliche as other channels.
>>
>>19316299
Yeah, I found him after getting tired of the "top 10" videos where it's always the same stuff, the information is condensed in a few sentences (possibly from Wikipedia) and they put in obviously fake stuff and then say how "some believe it might be fake". Also, for some reason a lot of the people who make those have some kind of speech impediment. And I can't stand some of the British English-speaking ones.
Apparently he has a website with instructions on how viewers can collect information for him but I never checked.
>>
>>19316311
>Also, for some reason a lot of the people who make those have some kind of speech impediment.

haha yeah, the one guy (Chills I think) is the best/worst example of this, it's comical listening, which I suppose is a pretty good way to keep your spookedness in check. The british ones are just british, I lived in Birmingham for a while and they all have retarded accents.
>>
>>19316329
Didn't really mean Chills, he just talks weird which can be a bit annoying. There's two or three others that can't pronounce some sounds right. Also, a bunch of these people realised they can only keep showing the same things so many times so now they're making "story" videos (basically crappy one hour creepypastas), which I am not interested in.
I don't know if they have some kind of pact or something, I've seen a few post videos at the same time on the same days.
>>
I once saw a Manuel Ferrara q&a on /b/ about 4 years ago
>>
reignbothorror is pretty good
>>
lutch green, reignbot, rob dyke, scary mysteries and top5s are my go-tos for creepy content.
>>
>>19317237
>rob dyke
Love this guy's videos.

>top5s
He stopped posting as often. I don't know if top5unknowns is related to his channel but I like it much less.
>>
>>19315585
Thebest5minutes
>>
Dark5s is my go to for this sort of stuff. The channel can pick some pretty obscure stuff and the presentation is great. The music is always fantastic. God tier ambient and atmospheric. Wish they posted more. Sadly, the occasional (1 in 10ish) video will be about less than spooky/mysterious stuff, but at least the music will be great.
>>
>>19317542
I like the videos but I like narration (so I can do something else while the video is playing), which this channel lacks.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.