[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ I swear to god I'm being haunted. I never have believed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

File: 2221_DSC_3107_art.jpg (8KB, 637x564px) Image search: [Google]
2221_DSC_3107_art.jpg
8KB, 637x564px
/x/ I swear to god I'm being haunted. I never have believed in ghosts and I'm stubborn as fuck but too many strange things are happening and I don't know what to do. I did some really fucking stupid shit thinking it would do nothing but now I think it's hitting me back, hard. I have no fucking idea what to do. I've been keeping a log, greentexted it for your guys pleasure

How it may have started
>Have a few mates over
>get drunk
>decide to go on treasure hunt for some reason
>go into loft (attic for yanks)
>find a chest
>"just some of my parents old stuff probably"
bit of backstory, my parents bought the house back in like the 1970's, I inherited cause they're both dead now. Never bothered to go through their stuff cause I'm a lazy piece of shit.
>they go through the chest, I think nothing of it
>they find a set of old candles, look handmade
>also find a bunch of war souvenirs, and photos of my dad in the army
>ohcool.jpg
>just a bunch of random shit that belonged to my parents
>bring the chest downstairs and go through it, finding more shit that belonged to my dad
>friend comes up with stupid idea
>"hey anon, we could set up like a ritual with this and try and contact your parents"
>"okay lol"
we leave it be that night cause we're all to fucked to bother, but a few nights later the guy turns up with a ouija board, crystal ball bunch of shitty ametur stuff
>kek.jpg
>We light the candles found in the chest
>set up ouija board, shitty plastic stuff
>do the whole ritual, nothing happens
>write it off, kek what a scam
>smoke a spliff and he goes home
>watch the simpsons
>go to bed

That's when the weird shit starts happening
cont
>>
>>19313921
Write faster faggot
>>
>>19313943
>write out your post in fucking notepad
>paste it chunk by chunk like a good OP
Lack of preparation, planning, and general forethought is what fucked OP over.
>>
Night one, the night after the ouija shit. written in the log from night 3, as I remember the events
>Wake up
>wot.jpg
>I'm a deep sleeper, so waking up in the middle of the night is very unusual for me
>check time
>4am on the dot
>lolwat.jpg
>hear creaking from the loft
>lil spooked, probably the house
>go back to sleep

Night 2, as I remember it from night 3
>Wake up again,
>confused asf
>check time, 4:00 am on the dot again
>weirded out, kinda spooked
lil bit to help, I sleep in a double bed, cornered against the wall, next to a nightstand. I there's a wall on the side of the room which gives me full view of the street
>notice something strange
>the entire bed is weighed down next to me, as if someone is sleeping there
>whatthefuck.jpg
>I'm freaking out, but too terrified to move
>I panic, thinking someone is next to me
>quick as I can, turn on bedside lamp and turn to see the side of the bed
>nothing there.
>weirded out, really spooked
>shrug it off
>fall asleep with the light on
cont.
>>
>>19313949
>>19313943

trying my best here, I was just woken up again by a weird event. it's all last minute.
>>
Night three. the weirdest night by far, when I decided to write the journal
>have an unusually vivid dream, as if it were real.
>have a dream where I wake up at 4am
>look at window
>fucking creep as fuck man just standing on air, 2 stores up STARING at me
>the most frightening face I have ever seen in my entire life
>creepier than all of those fucking images on the internet
>he starts floating towards me
>passes through the window as if it's not there
>fucking grin on his face looks like he's about to rape me, I'm so fucking terrified but i'm paralysed
>I'm aware this is a dream but I am still scared shitless
>he floats right up to me, and puts his face right in mine where his entire face fills my peripheral vision
>wake up
>4am
>window is open. I always have it closed
>sleep in my car that night
>>
Do you still have the ouija board?
Hearsay says to cut the fucking thing into seven chunks and bury that shit in some far away remote field.
Get some priest or something to bless your house and cast shit out.
>>
Day 4, I talk to my friends, explain the situation, they laugh at me call me a lil pussy, but the guy who helped me do the ouija experiment (call him benny) he seems super worried and decides to sleep in my house in my room on a blowup mattress to help me get past this fear

Night 4
>benny comes in, gets comfy
>we set up the air mattress and both get to sleep about 9am
>wake up at 4am, kind of expecting it this time
>not scared, know benny is on the floor
>look over
>benny is gone
>WHATTHEFUCK.jpg
>turn on lamp, get up
>scared shitless
>window is open
>was sure it was closed, made sure of it
>turn all the lights in the house on
>look around for benny
>he's in the kitchen
>he's just standing there
>fucking standing there
>facing the fridge
>FREAKEDASF
>"B-Benny?"
>absolutely fucking terrified
>he dosen't move
>I'm quaking in fear
>I wake up at 8am
>benny is sleeping there
>very weird sleeping position, as if he were some sort of android
>wake him up
>ask him what the fuck happened
>he asks what i'm on about
>I say I found him in the kitchen and blacked out
>he looks terrified
>he says he went downstairs for a midnight snack and then blacked out
>we go downstairs, and find that the sofa is just upside down
>nothing broken, nothing smashed
>just the sofa. upside down.
>benny leaves as soon as he can, and so do I
I have no idea what happened but I am terrifed.
next night it tonight
>>
>>19313996
somewhere still in the house, I can't remember where we put it
>>
Welp good luck! Thanks for the stories anon.
>>
one more story
>>
How parents die?
>>
>>19314062
my dad died of cancer, my mother died of some issues with her heart don't know specifically
>>
>>19314040
Find it fast. Avoid your house during 1-5 AM.
If you're absolutely scared shitless find the clergy. They're likely not experienced in this but they know the drill and have backing. And remember, bury each of the seven chunks in separate holes in whatever field. Lots of space between them too.
And personally apologize to whatever tortured soul was near you before the banishment is finished. You and Benny both.
>>
Tonight
>plan to stay up all night with benny and a few other mates
>super serious attitude, everyone trusts benny he hardly ever lies
>we all huddle and chat all night. nobody cracks a joke
>we're sat in the living room, on the sofa, lights on
>we all have work, tired as fuck
>eventually, one by one, we fall asleep huddling
>have vivid dream
>everyone else asleep
>look up
>IT'S THE MAN
>IN MY FACE
>I cannot move, I am scared as fuck
>he's right up in my face
>this dream literally spans for up to what feels like 15 mins
>him just staring at me
>wake up to a group text on the discord from all of them
>say they left because they all got scared when I started thrashing about in my sleep
>I rest my hand on the sofa arm
>FEEL A HAND
>PLAIN AS DAY
>IT'S A HAND
>In the corner of my eye I can see what looks like a face, right up next to me
>I am scared shitless
>I swear it's him, but I cannot move.
>I quickly look, nothing there
>all drawers are open
>like shit outta paranormal activity
>I am at my friends house now.
I will probably bury the board, thanks for the advice
>>
>>19314092
Damn dude godspeed hope ya can git over them spooks
>>
film your window when you're sleeping
>>
>>19314112
I would but I would be too scared to go through the footage. Too scared to go into my room, baring in mind my house right now.
>>
>>19313921
Jerk off violently and yell out "this is for you!"
>>
>>19314115
Yeah dude record that shit
>>
Ask your pussy ass, back stabing, good for nothing, piece of shit friends to stay with you for one more night, but this time borrow some cameras an set them up in the whole house, if ur too afraid to watch the footage ask your friend to review it for you. Make or buy some powerful EMP device as it should help with ghosts (looking from scientific point of view) ask the ghost for forgiveness or spawn a demon to kick his ass. Then spawn a bigger demon and so on.
>>
Do a lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram:
http://www.kheper.net/topics/Hermeticism/LBR.htm

Also, it's really important that you 'close' the portal of the Ouija board. It's a vector of attack that the entity is using to ground himself as an influence in your reality due to you having never closed it properly. That influence should mostly disappear once the portal is closed. All the other stuff, burying it, chopping it up, salt, etc, are all just methods of closing the portal.
>>
>>19314287
Also as you're conducting the LBRP the entity will get very panicked and start attacking you trying to prevent you from completing it. You must remain calm and determined to banish the entity and follow through with the ritual.
>>
>>19314287
Give me the low-down on salt.
I know it's excellent circle material and lining your door with it as a buffer.
>>
I usually don't believe in these types of stories, but this one seems strangely real...
>>
>>19313921
Also, good luck tonight man. (from >>19314321)
>>
>>19314316
Personally I don't believe salt is very effective as a warding tool, but there is definitely some basis to it.

In Alchemy, salt represents the physical component of a substance(usually Gold). In folklore and occultism, a piece of iron, a line of salt, or a stream of water can act as barriers to unfriendly nonphysical entities, who would have their energy siphoned away by these substances. Both water and salt are similar in that they are an attractor and carrier of etheric energy. Likewise our blood is made up of water, iron, and salt.
>>
hey guys I'm awake for work, last night slept at my friends.
>>19314255
I don't blame them, I would've done the same thing. They say they tried to wake me but I wouldn't wake.
>>
>>19314321
I'm the same, until I experienced it.
>>19314200
I've spoken to my mates tonight and we're giving it one last shot, and this time recording it. I will keep you guys updated tonight, hopefully have footage. We're all fucking terrified but we'll gut through it.
>>19314316
table salt work?
>>19314287
We can try doing that tonight
>>
>>19314767
Some pics would be good also,
>>
Good luck OP.

>If all else fails. Masturbate in front of the ghost. Proven and tested method.
>>
>>19314810
pics of what in particular?
>>
>>19314824
Anything interesting really. Any pics would do actually.
>>
>>19314833
I'm driving home before work to get some stuff. I can get some pics of the 'attic'
Maybe the kitchen and living room?
>>
>>19314839
Yeah, that'd be great
>>
>>19314849
probably be half an hour
>>
>>19314855
Alright, I'll wait
>>
Bump op delveriy
>>
What's your local time?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Attic one of the walls
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Where I saw benny standing
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
The sofa
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
The window, blacked out cause I don't want anyone figuring out where I live, put a black sheet over it
>>
File: IMG_3518.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3518.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Roof tease from window w timestamp
>>
Have you tried asserting your livinhood by furiously wanking in front of the ghosts?
>>
That's all I got time for rn. I will get back to you guys later, around 3 or 4, if the thread dies I will make a new one under the alias "ghostboi"
>>
The ghost might have the ability to possess people given your account of your pal benjamin.
>>
>>19315055
Keep the pics happen
>>
>>19315060
lmao
>>
>>19315066
*coming wtf I went retarded
>>
>>19314092
AHAHAHAA!!! HEEHEHE! Amateurs!

Now... Seems that your willpower isn't matched up against this creature. It's dream level critter that has leveled up using your energy.
>what?
Bury the board and build up your WP. Meditation, protective spells, inence and clean the house. Basic mop & soap would do but to make sure add pinch of salt and ashes of salvia insence.
>energy?
Yeah. Fear and dread are the energy that thing feeds on.
>how I not feels?
Meditation and / or go face it. "you have no power over me. Gtfo!" Chant would suffice.

If you feel like it. Take a priest / wizard / friend / whatever who can supports you while you face this.

>b-bu... But I'm too scared!!
Read the above again. High change this thing won't leave you alone unless you go through this process.

>PRIEST! EXOROSISIMUS!
your friend needs to deal with this also so you both learn the basic lesson. If someone else gets rid of this you won't grow as person/human...

Best of willpower m8. Forget luck.
>>
show'em yer hard shaft boi
>>
OP,

Captcha couldn't connect on my laptop so I am sending from mobile.

You are being presented with and haunted by one of your personal demons. I don't know his purpose in this, but the occult activity has granted him more power to be present in your life.

Remember these prayers when you are in the height of fear, and also beforehand:

Oh my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell. Lead all souls to heaven especially Lord those most in need of thy mercy.

Angel of God my guardian dear, to whom God's love commits thee here, ever this night be at my side, to light, to guard, to rule, to guide.

Your guardian angel is specifically tasked with being a constant positive presnce at your side.

Please remember that this demon's entire existence since the instant you began is to drag you into eternal death. Take this seriously; repent your sins, purify your life, heed the gospels. Hell is real and there is a reason you feel a fear of this being that you cannot feel for any mere man.

Get holy water, make the sign of the cross, install crucifixes, involve priests if necessary. You have suddenly found yourself in explicit spiritual combat and I hope you're playing to win. I will be praying for you tonight.
>>
>>19315263
Kek. gtfo with your holierthanthou copy paste bullshit prayers. Those words mean nothing to the demon and nothing to OP. To rid of a demon is to dominate it and do not fear. To cower to bible prayers only makes a dark energy laugh at your pathetic misery
>>
>>19315263
You have a point but daymgengororos this Jesus bs.
>>
>>19315263
Serious question here, I follow Hinduism ( born into it not by choice) and all the times I experienced something paranormal, it had very christian connotations, my guardian angel was very christian-like, the succubus that presented herself to me was reminiscent of christian mythology, I've never really experienced something that enhanced my belief in Hinduism.

Also as OP said, he and his friend blacked out, what's the meaning of this of the demon is just a manifestation of his own being? I remember blacking out one time upon entering my room at around 3 am at night, parents found me having spasms on the floor, I was making 'pig noises' apparently, am I supposed to believe it's an inner demon and not another being trying to possess me?
>>
you should have signed off the ouija board dont die op
>>
no offense op but you and your friends need to look into shit before whipping out oujia boards
sounds like you're dealing with a spirit and not a demon. you're lucky as fuck. this dude seems pissed though, spirits don't like being summoned for no reason. they don't like being summoned in general. you need to release this guy. this will be the best way to do it: https://www.google.com/amp/s/debbiedakiwi.com/2013/07/18/how-to-release-a-trapped-spirit/amp/

make sure its a spirit though. have you been waking up with cuts or bruises? or just noticing bruises/cuts out of nowhere? cold temps or gross smells? waking up at 4am sharp is very odd. typically if its a demon you'd be up at 2:30am or 3am, just before or exactly at the hour spirits are most active. If it is a demon be extremely cautious. they are not to be messed with. do some more research and find out what exactly you're dealing with, op. if its a demon, get yourself a priest or expert or some sort. they can be extremely dangerous. good luck.
>>
>>19314033
>>"B-Benny?"
>>absolutely fucking terrified
>>he dosen't move
>>I'm quaking in fear
>>I wake up at 8am

So what happened here? You said you woke up at 4am but then ou said you wake up at 8am. What happened with Benny at the fridge? You said you were quaking with fear then suddenly say you woke up at 8am. What happened between those lines?
>>
Pray to Ammit and try and waifu it op
>>
>>19315579
He blacked out after finding Benny then woke back up at 8
>>
File: FB_IMG_1498271197116.jpg (38KB, 480x669px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498271197116.jpg
38KB, 480x669px
>ITT: Spoopy dream ghost that wants to hold hands

Good luck OP
>>
>>19315055
>I am at my friends house now.
yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah about that
>>
>>19313996
This plus LBRP regularly, daily for a week.
>>
>>19315428
Our demons are not reflective of our own being, however, they have been specifically assigned to corrupt us, and their spirits are tailored to taunt and tempt our particular souls into oblivion.

To the others, yes, dominating a demon is the path to victory. However, dealing with it with more occult activity will never lead to success; that's fighting the demon on its home turf. Only by bringing God Himself into the fight will lasting success be had.
>>
File: 1477122096279.jpg (75KB, 435x571px) Image search: [Google]
1477122096279.jpg
75KB, 435x571px
>>19315055
>GMT +1
>4 am
>GMT 0 is 3 am
I have bad news for you anon, although I hope that's just reaching at straws
>>
>>19315775
Shut up nigger, I live in GMT +1 as well and it was 8:09:04 when he posted the photo. It means he took it over an hour before posting it.
>>
>>19313943
>>19313949
7 minutes between his posts, are you both autistic or do you just have no fucking patience?
>>
>>19314076
That's too bad
>>
File: 1494109704029.gif (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494109704029.gif
6KB, 200x200px
Bump. I'm praying for you tonight, OP.

Also, draw a picture of the man if you can, or at the very least describe him in detail
>>
>>19316420
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.