[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that "ghosts" aren't real, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 2mZaWVu.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2mZaWVu.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Friendly reminder that "ghosts" aren't real, but rather, they are demons masquerading as your relatives, or other people.
>>
>>19313819
Which means?
>>
>>19313819
really useful OP
>>
deamons doesn't real
demons are a personality type.
an angel is a demons demon
it's all subjective.
>>
>>19313819
For what purpose?

There is no fucking reason to pass oneself off as a deceased individual. Particularly if they're unknown to the observer.

Certainly it has nothing to do with "going against god," because many wouuld come to the conclusion that if there are ghosts, then there is an afterlife, which means there is a God. They'd be shooting themselves in the foot.

That said, my personal opinion is that spirits (human or inhuman) are mislabeled as "angel," or "demon," or "god," by their behavior towards the people who encounter them.
>>
>>19314070
Your more susceptible to possession when you trust the spirit. Your guard is all the fuck the way down. That is why. They want to find a nice body to dwell within.
>>
>>19314153
This!

There's a reason I don't trust any spirits, and this is it. They always turn out to be some kind of damn mental hackers. Now when I detect one, I proceed directly to DEFCON 1 and that's that.
>>
>>19314162
How do you "detect" a spirit? I'm already all kinds of confused here.
OP can you please elaborate what the hell you meant?
>>
This is exactly why the bible tells you not to talk to the dead
>>
>>19313819
Some ghosts are real but they're rarely someone's dead grandma Lucy, but projections of actual adepts.
>>
>>19314029
It all meshes, demons etc are personifications of certain aspects of character as well as separate, alien entities. Go far enough and it turns out everything that exists is peculairty and a facet of one godly consciousness.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.