[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a demon bitch that bothers me 24/7. She entered my mind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1422382193209.gif (1017KB, 500x695px) Image search: [Google]
1422382193209.gif
1017KB, 500x695px
I have a demon bitch that bothers me 24/7. She entered my mind after I smoked DMT. I was told by you guys that lucid dreaming would help me kill her. Anyone know an easier method?
>>
LBRP morning and evening
>>
>>19313467
So what exactly does this demon do? She just talks in your mind?
>>
Did you try head meds?
>>
>>19313467
you said that she said she was born with you. its part of your own mind. there is no demon bitch its all you

get your shit together. your a schizo now. you need to make life more interesting for every one else

turn a neighbors dog into a furry costume and dry hump that same neighbor or something
>>
>>19313487
She plays mind games. Like for example, if I forget to do something, or if I'm not fast enough at doing something, she says it's because I was "sweating" whatever bullcrap she was talking about and showing me at the time. She also pretends to be people and tries to make me believe that they are possessing me. I literally feel them in my head. Like people from TV to people from my city. She also has access to my memories and shows them to me. She also makes up conspiracy theories and tries to get me to believe them. She's a stupid bitch.
>>
>>19313492
>you said that she said she was born with you.
No I didn't. She looks way older than me.
>>
>>19313511
Read this
>>19313492
And please seek psychiatric help.
>>
>>19313488
I did. Didn't work.
>>
>>19313520
=( mine don't work neither.
>>
File: souls.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
souls.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
Pray to Richard Dawkins
>>
Is OP still there?
>>
>>19314229
I'm here
>>
Stop being schizophrenic, you schizo. I bet you're schizophrenic; because of how schizo you act.
>>
>>19315185
So what exactly has been going on that leads you to believe a demon entered your head?
>>
>>19315185
ok then. it's all in your head. this demon is you. only you can stop it.
>>
>>19315216
She has access to my memories
>>
Doesn't she also show you pictures of dudes when you jack it?
>>
>>19313467
Life has given you a test.
Realize that nothing is an accident.
Do not kill her, for she is a literal manifestation of your thoughts.
Instead, have compassion for her, send her blessings of love, and tell her that you are in control of your thoughts and actions.
Then state that she is not allowed to stay in your mind and expel her bey focusing on peace and love in your mind.
Demons can't stay in higher vibration states.
>>
>>19313467
taking your anti-psychotics
>>
>>19313467
>Anyone know an easier method?
Yeah, stop roleplaying and kill yourself.
>>
>>19313467
congrats. you're one of the poor saps who prematurely surfaced their underlying schizophrenia by using psychedelics. get some help before you're too far gone. take a look at what happened to the beach boys
>>
>>19315877
yes she does, she doesn't want me to climax
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.