[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we just have a whole bunch of unexplainable spooky shit thrown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170717-182124.png (177KB, 1080x2220px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170717-182124.png
177KB, 1080x2220px
Can we just have a whole bunch of unexplainable spooky shit thrown together in a thread? Greentext, stories with factual evidence, not LARP. That's all I ask of you, /x/.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (104KB, 259x213px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
104KB, 259x213px
COME BACK TO LIFE, OL THREAD!
>>
File: ORPvuLc.jpg (179KB, 1277x624px) Image search: [Google]
ORPvuLc.jpg
179KB, 1277x624px
>>
"ana lĂ­dia". 1973. Brazil
>>
File: IMG_0123.jpg (48KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0123.jpg
48KB, 470x313px
>>
This is a strange memory I have from when I was young, and it raises a lot of questions.

>Im about 12-13 years old.
>I find myself in my dads truck late at night, its cold outside and snow covers the ground in Northern Michigan.
>I wait for him to enter the truck so we can drive somewhere, Im not sure where were going I just know were going somewhere...like maybe the store to go shopping.
>He enters the truck and pulls out of the driveway and begins driving down the road.
>He stops the truck suddenly as he sees through the window of my bedroom the silloehette of a man standing in front of the closed door, within my room.
>"What the hell is that!?" He says under his breath. "Who the hell is that!?"
>I laugh, i tell him its nobody. What he was seeing was a lifesize poster of a basketball player my mom had given me the day before. She got it for free from someone at her work. (I didnt even watch basketball...but as a kid I thought the size of the poster itself was cool) so I put it up on the back of my door, so when the door is shut you could see the poster, and this door was lined up with the window.
>I explain this to my dad 2 feet away from him in the passenger seat.
>He completely ignores me and says again "what the hell, I have to check this out."
>The whole time Hes saying this Hes staring down the poster in my room.
>I tell him again "Dad its just my poster!"
>Oddly, He still ignores me.
>He flings open the door to his truck and rushes inside the house to my room.
>He pounds on the door to my room and opens it with my mom at his side.
>My mom laughs and tells him he was just seeing my poster so he calms down.
>I laugh and I say see! Thats what I kept telling you but you never listened!
>He still doesnt say anything.
Continued...
>>
>>19315460

>Months pass and I have this funny memory in my head, and one day as funny conversations and memories get kicked up with my family one day during lunch, I bring it up and say "Hey remember that time you thought someone was in my room when we were in your truck when we went to go drive to the store at night?"
>At first He looks confused and then says "Yeah I remember seeing the poster but the store?"
>I respond "Yeah the store! Remember I was sitting next to you telling you It was my poster but you decided to run inside anyway?"
>He then says "We werent going to the store, and you werent with me? It wasnt nightime either, I was driving to work really early in the morning when it was still dark when I seen that poster. When I hurried up and ran inside and opened your door to see who was in your room you were still passed out asleep in your bed..."
>I immediaetly got the chills as I realized why he never responded to me when I was sitting next to him in his truck.
>He never responded to me because I was never really there, he couldnt see me, Or hear me.
>When I sat next to him on that cold wimter morning in his truck...I was nothing but a ghost.

To this day this weird memory has raised a lot of questions for me, and it almost makes me wonder if this happened to be a time in my childhood when I may have actually astral projected and never realized it. I clearly have that memory, and had I not brought it up again for the laughs I wouldnt have heard his side of the story and recieved the actual context of the scenario...so it makes me wonder how many other people may have memories that took place or seemed normal at the time without them realizing what exactly they were doing...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.