[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is one monster that makes you guys wish you never even knew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 30

What is one monster that makes you guys wish you never even knew about? Mine is the tall dark figures that you see when you have sleep paralysis or any dark lanky figure
>>
this fucking website
>>
>>19313334
your mom
>>
This fucking thing. Only because of how low effort and shitty of a cryptid it is.

You expect me, a rational human being, to believe in a duck billed web footed mammal that is venomous and lays eggs?

Fat chance, someone just glued a bill and fins onto some poor beavers.
>>
Mine are the goddamn tall things from sleep paralysis, like you.

Fucking tired as hell, pass out early, I wake up at around 3 AM if I remember right. Can't move, but there's this huge ass figure that looks like it shouldn't even fit in my room. I mean, my roof was about 10ft and it was hunched over to maybe half it's height. It was blacker than night in an abandoned field, and all I could see were "eyes". They were barely there, with no pupils or anything, but I could almost feel them. Big wisps of black smoke followed this thing like the snake things you have in The Darkness video game. It just slowly creeped towards me, but more like floated across the ground. It leaned closer and closer until I felt suffocated by it's presence, and I couldn't see anything else.

Then finally I snapped out of it, blinked a few times, and passed out again.
>>
>>19314135
Male platypuses have a poison apparatus on their hind legs.
>>
File: UndergroundMining.jpg (43KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
UndergroundMining.jpg
43KB, 500x338px
tommyknockers

i live just a few hours away from a whole bunch of abandoned silver mines and the scariest shit you can hear when youre underground is that knocking sound...
>>
>>19314135
bro you can literally go see platypuses at the zoo...
>>
>>19314157
its a meme dipshit
>>
>>19314152

>giving a fuck about spookies and not prospecting for silver

Wasted opportunity
>>
Any Appalachian Spooky things? I haven't heard of anything specific
>>
>>19314266
Mothman is in West Virginia / Ohio area
>>
>>19314266
Ky or Northern TN is more my Area
>>
>>19314266
where is dogman from? michigan? cant remember but yeah, also Thunderbirds
>>
>>19314296
I think you're right on the Dog man being from Michigan. Growing up I never heard of Thunderbirds. Always spirits and stuff deep in the moutains. almost all the scary stories I heard as a kid involved music. You could always here the prettiest bluegrass or slow music from far away and you could never find it. Thats about it really
>>
>>19314183
>its a meme you dip
God damn it i forgot it was summer...fucking kids don't know shit about their memes
>>
>>19314157

>someone just glued a bill and fins onto some poor beavers.

Do you believe everything the zoo tells you?
>>
>>19314296
Michigan is right. And since this year ends in 7 it's a dog man year. Might be a sighting.
>>
i wish that i'd never done the whole ars goetia stuff. i haven't slept for almost a week
>>
>>19314443

Sounds like story time
>>
>>19314472
this
>>
>>19314443
Story fgt
>>
File: ghost boat.png (213KB, 491x494px) Image search: [Google]
ghost boat.png
213KB, 491x494px
Guys recently i started to have sleep paralysis after years of reading about it (how scary it is and all that shiet).

I dont see or hear anything spooky right now.

They will get worse ?
>>
>>19314557
uhh, anon i think your pic is broken
>>
>>19314557
thatsjust dazzle camo on a boat and also the oldest trick in the book about bitmap thumbnails.
>>
>>19314246
these are galina mines. thats silver mixed with lead. pretty much you dont even want to touch it unless you have proper protective gear. that being said - mines only get abandoned once theres nothing left in them. best you can really hope for is to find a small fragment of galina that was dropped on the ground
>>
>>19313334
OP, I've ALWAYS been terrified by the thought of any kind of tall lanky figure. Like, I constantly imagine looking out of my window and seeing some 8 foot tall person walking around in the distance, and I imagine they'd walk as if they had no bones, like they were puppets being controlled by string. Anybody else relate?
>>
>>19313334
shadow people arent that bad if your not a kid imo. a shade here or there isnt troublesome

crack head ghosts. some would call them poltergiest but i wouldnt say thats a good term. like chain gangs that forgot they died or some shit. its like where the fuck is a shinigami when you need one. you dont get to wander about starting shit. it would be one thing if they just hung out but you got some disturbed people who died. im trying to sleep and your trying to conduct a biopsy...on me
>>
>>19313334
Do beings who are worshiped count? If so every deity/demon, especially the middle eastern ones
Those guys are one of main things that make me afraid to live
>>
>>19313334
I've seen those dark shadowy figures during sleep paralysis too, OP. Once I heard a terrifying voice yell "where's my money?!", another time during sleep paralysis I was thrown around my room and I could see a dark figure.
>>
roko's basilisk
>>
Clitoris.
>>
File: IMG_1391.jpg (52KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1391.jpg
52KB, 500x673px
>>19313334
Skin walkers.
I live in rural Georgia and hunt often.
308. Doesn't do shit to pissed off spirits
>>
>>19313334
>What is one monster that makes you guys wish you never even knew about?
corporate greed. it will be the end of the world is we know it. mark my words
>>
File: 1487027835744.png (88KB, 275x217px) Image search: [Google]
1487027835744.png
88KB, 275x217px
>>19314557
yeah this is one of the worst things ive ever fucking seen
>>
>>19314152
Tommyknockers doesn't real.

It's the sound of the mine structure shifting with the movement of the Earth.

Also a scapegoat for shithead Cornish immigrants to steal food and tools. "Musta bin da tommyknackers dat took yer sanwish"

Thou hast been japed into fear of rational events.
>>
>>19315509
corporate greed invented the world as we know it.
>>
>>19314152
You mean... Baldknobbers?
>>
There's a local story here in Maine about a guy who lived with his wife and children out in the middle of nowhere in a simple two-story house built in the late 1800s.

One night during dinner they suddenly came under seige by a pack of massive hairy beasts that snarled and roared at each other.
It started with what was described as very disturbing and unnatural howls in the distance, followed shortly by loud slamming and banging all over the walls and doors of the house.
The power then went out but the owner was a typical rural Mainer and had a backup generator immediately kick on some powerful ultra-violet emergency lights.

This apparently drove the beasts off as they shattered one of the windows near the back of the house.
As the wife and children cowered under the dining room table, the man rushed to his shed to grab his shotgun. He heard what he says is the most terrifying snarling and roaring he has ever heard in his life while going to and from the shed.

He got his family and fled to their truck, where they intended to go get authorities for backup.

Just as they started the truck, the motion activated light on the front porch went out after the initial timer switched it to motion mode to conserve power.
That was when the entire family claims to have seen a large group of massive hulking beasts darting from the treeline towards their vehicle.
They fled the scene before they were in clear view and did not look back out of fear.

When the authorities arrived to the house, several of the windows were smashed out and severe abrasive damage was done to various outside walls.
The power was functional and there were no signs of any remaining "beasts".

This story was in the news. Look it up.

I have had an irrational fear of Werewolves my whole life, and this event has driven me into near hysteria when I see a full moon.
>>
>>19313334
Humans
>>
skinwalkers
>>
Satanic adrenochrome blood drinkers
>>
File: Kraken-Facts-EMGN8.jpg (71KB, 806x453px) Image search: [Google]
Kraken-Facts-EMGN8.jpg
71KB, 806x453px
Krakens. There's a reason so much life wanted to leave the ocean.
>>
>>19313334
I swear half of y'all must be rping about sleep paralysis, I've had it during one period in my life when I was detoxing in a psych ward and nothing even remotely interesting happened. I would wake up mentally but not physically and would be terrified that I couldn't move but I never saw anything but the inside of my eyelids, I eventually figured out that if I focused all of my will on moving one finger that once it moved then I could move everything else. That's it though, I'm sure some people do hallucinate but the way you guys act on here you'd think it was as common as hiccups.
>>
>>19313334
Anything that isn't friendly.
>>
>>19315499
My father turned away what he thought might have been skinwalkers once before nightfall.
Mainly because his dog, that is normally friendly to people, was acting extremely threatened and hostile when they were at the door.

It was a woman and her son knocking on the door. He lived in the middle of nowhere at the time and was already uneased by such an event.
He described the child as having a very unnerving aura about him.
She had a very strange demeanor and when he answered the door she said and I quote
"Hello may we enter your home and use your phone? Our vehicle broke down a few miles up the road. We really need to come inside your home and use your phone."
Followed by the child saying "Yes let us in your home."

All while his German Shepherd was viciously growling as if looking at two bears.
This set off several red flags in his head.

He said he will let them use his phone, but they cannot enter the house. He claimed he was worried about the dog hurting the child(This was a lie)
As he went to get the phone, the child said "We can't come into your home?"

As he gave the phone to the woman, the child said "I wish we could enter your home."
My father was shitting bricks at this point because he heard campfire stories from one his Blackfoot friends about beings that only needed permission to enter a home to start killing and eating their prey.

The woman then dialed a series of numbers quickly without even reaching into her purse for a business card or anything and said something into the phone that chilled him to the bone

"Yes our vehicle broke down. You need to come get us.... Okay thank you."

No directions.
No names.
No elaboration.

She thanked him and handed him the phone. The child said "That's a nice doggie, I wish I could come in"
The mother then said they have to go meet their ride and started walking back up to road.

He closed the door and quickly grabbed his shotgun. He spent the rest of night in complete paranoia.
>>
>>19316566
sleep paralysis is actually a psychological phenomenom that takes place during REM, where dreams (and brain activity) are most active. your body "wakes up", but bc youre still part way in REM and dealing with muscle atonia, you cannot move and often times hallucinate because your brain is still in sleep mode. i doubt very few people are rping their sleep paralysis because it is actually a relatively common phenomenon and is often scary bc the person is halfway conscious with absolutely no ability to move most of the time, which illicits a panic, triggering scary themes
>>
>>19316566
>never saw anything but the inside of my eyelids
Should've opened your eyes, then you'd see it.

>the way you guys act on here you'd think it was as common as hiccups
Well, duh. People tend to be different. It's not our fault that you got to experience it in some rare psych ward circumstance. I get sleep paralysis every time I sleep on my back, without exceptions. If I mix sleeping on my back with alcohol or physical exercise before going to sleep then I'm sure to hallucinate as well.
>>
File: god.png (183KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
god.png
183KB, 392x500px
>>19313334
god of death
who knew
>>
>>19316610
I couldn't open my fucking eyes, that's how it works, once I could move anything at all it was over. I've never met a single person in real life who even knows what it is, I find it difficult to believe most of you have experienced it.
>>
>>19316606
To me it didn't feel all that different from when I would be dreaming and realize I was dreaming and then force myself to wake up. I even went about pulling myself out of it in the exact same way, just focus everything on moving a finger, that's actually how I knew what to do to wake up.
>>
>>19315127
Explain please
>>
>>19316659
Gods like Vishnu, Zeus, Nyai Roro Kidul, YHWH, etc.
The ones the scare me most are YHWH, those really spooky guys like Baphomet and Moloch, and those demons that you can contact with ouji boards who apparently used to be worship back in ancient sand castle land
>>
>>19316650
that doesnt change the psychology behind the experience of those who have scary sleep paralysis. you are not the normal example.
>>
>>19316501
Floppynippers???!??
>>
File: 1495762384479.jpg (59KB, 584x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495762384479.jpg
59KB, 584x600px
>>19316809 Scroopy Noopers
>>
File: IMG_0263.jpg (39KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0263.jpg
39KB, 320x320px
>>19314135
My sides are currently in orbit
>>
1-pi*0^∞
I don't know the truth, but it knows me.
Please contact me, if have a question
>>
>>19315337
Genuine autism
>>
>>19314557
Ah! An ugly woman!
>>
>>19316601
Well, that's a fucking spooky story
>>
>>19315069
I can relate. Whenever I'm walking alone at night or even whenever I'm in the woods I imagine that type of figure following me. Also at several points in my life I've spotted them in groups of three, but then on a second look it's clear they're just garden ornaments, small trees or some stacked shit in a construction area. Also every time I've sensed a presence during sleep paralysis it's been tall and near skeletal.
>>
>>19313334
I still see them in my peripherals. I call them the tall people
>>
>>19315279
Those false awakening sleep paralysis combos are the absolute worst.
>>
>>19313334
To be honest, the deep rooted idea of a bad thing in the dark.
>>
>>19316700
This, Pazuzu and other sumerian deities scare the shit out of me
>>
>>19316601
Sounds liek a spin on the whole Black-Eyed Kids thing. Usually it's a bunch of kinds who ask to be let in to use the phone, often instilling some vague sense of dread in the person they talk with despite their best efforts. At times one can notice their eyes are completely black, like if some illusion would slip partially off for a second.
>>
>>19316642
Your eyelids and breathing shouldn't be affected by the paralysis.
>>
File: 1495572395985.jpg (35KB, 296x296px) Image search: [Google]
1495572395985.jpg
35KB, 296x296px
[spoiler]girls[/spoiler]
>>
>>19318313
Fuck me
>>
>>19314340
If your friend jumped into a gorilla pet would you?
>>
>>19316566
I woke up once in a strange trance. It's the same feeling I get when I'm sleep walking, which apparently runs in my family. I woke in the night and stumbled, not of my own free will, down the hall and into the study. I pulled at the blinds with my hands. It was so strange. There was a humanoid on the other side. Face as white as the moon, the face was so perfect it hurt my head. I look into the eyes, a strange fire like gold and ...it hurts to think of that color and the way it looked at me. I could not determine any gender. I woke up later in bed.
>>
File: IMG_1738.jpg (32KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1738.jpg
32KB, 400x600px
These pieces of shit. Minor panic attack (slight jump and clenched butthole) whenever I see one without expecting to.

Stressed me out doing a Google search for this thread
>>
>>19313334
the clinton crime network
>>
>>19314135
this is one of my favorite animals next to the blue footed booby, shoebill, various cuttlefish, porpoises, and leaf bugs.

banana spiders are cool cause they look like zerg
>>
Rake is pretty spook
>>
>>19318397
that could be a sign that you've encountered one in person.
>>
>>19314148
The word is venom you fucking nigger. They are venomous.
>>
>>19316509
motion lights, in 1800...
>>
>>19318552

They creep me out, I am 99% convinced their proof of aliens monkeying around with genetics of earth life.

Such a thing could not be natural.
>>
>>19319554

I think anon meant the house was built in the 1800s, not the story HAPPENED in the 1800s. I thought the same thing.
>>
>>19319129
I think the post was implying that the house was built in the 1800s not that it took place in that time.
>>
>>19314266
Dude, look up all the giant remains found in the last 150 years and reported in the papers.
>>
>>19316517
yes, this
>>
File: 1499706386598.jpg (68KB, 564x795px) Image search: [Google]
1499706386598.jpg
68KB, 564x795px
>>19314557
No you should be fine. Sleep paralysis while falling asleep is the gateway to W.I.L.Ds.
>>
File: 1499648649175.jpg (124KB, 440x806px) Image search: [Google]
1499648649175.jpg
124KB, 440x806px
>>19317368
Fucking this. Just chilling have a good lucid dream when all of a sudden shit starts getting weird, you're sometimes attack/smothered by invisable beings. Then you snap awake. Everything is cool for a few minutes until strange shit starts to happen again. I've had 5 false awakening in a row once. Needed a fucking totem à la Inception.
>>
>>19314118
Fpbp
>>
>>19316610
Maybe you should get your shut fixed then you fucking idiot
>>
>>19313334
None, because monsters are just projections of your own fear and insecurity.
Doesnt make them not real but it gives you power over them.
>>
>>19313334
Its funny how those shadow people are a common thing during sleep paralysis. When I was 12 I had my first experience and I've never heard of sleep paralysis or dark figures etc, but I was completely convinced that there was someone in the corner of my eye, standing near bed looking at me who was completely black like a hole in space made out of nothingness.
>>
BRUTAL OBSCENE BEAST
>>
>>19313334

Spiderman & Elsa
>>
>>19313334
these things do not scare me anymore
>>
>>19313334
>or any dark lanky figure
OP, do you like to watch basketball?
>>
File: look its me.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
look its me.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Well I often get spooked by this tall lanky fuck as I'm walking around the house.

Turns out its just me.
>>
>>19316606
Yeah no. Science doesn't know shit.
>>
>>19318982
not poster of that img but i wouldnt be suprised if that was the reason im so afraid of those fuckers.
I also have this weird memory of closing the curtains upstairs while it was nearly dark and seeing three of these fuckers standing on the road behind our home,when they suddenly noticed me and i lost my shit.
my mom heared me and quickly came into that room asking what happened before noticing them aswell just before having this bright blue flash comming from my younger brother's room.
next thing i know i wake up at 3 in the morning to go downstairs to grab a glass of water.
my younger brother and mom also woke up at the exact same time to do exactly the same.
>>
>>19316509
reminds me of The House on the Borderland
>>
>>19314557
stop larping fag
>>
Len the Butcher
>>
>>19316509
Niggers
>>
>>19314557

alright you got me but dont let that get to your head
>>
File: DSCÆ_5551.jpg (306KB, 1132x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSCÆ_5551.jpg
306KB, 1132x1080px
Can you see that thing ?
>>
>>19321199
Noice double dubs
>>
Don't really have any name for it or picture that comes close to it, but it's something I saw in a dream/nightmare. Ever since then, I haven't really been able to feel fear or anything like that on a wide scale. I guess I got so scared, that everything else just doesn't matter anymore? Idk.
>>
>>19321556

Describe it, dummy.
>>
File: Dark Lanky Figure.png (7KB, 496x525px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Lanky Figure.png
7KB, 496x525px
>>
>>19321644
I think it was actually some sort of shape shifter.. It changed the way it looked many times, even in the moment where it finally caught me, changed its face just to mess with me I think. I'm not really sure.

So, naturally, it's a little hard to describe it... sorry. Hope I don't come off as some weird RPer. I'm just really not sure how to describe it outside of the like 3 distinct traits it had.
>>
File: _20170523_152243.jpg (198KB, 700x705px) Image search: [Google]
_20170523_152243.jpg
198KB, 700x705px
>>
>>19316566

Got sleep paralysis and lots of nightmares as a child. Soon I trained myself to open my eyes to wake me up. Since then I always avoided nightmares and broke my paralysis. At some time the nightmares just stopped. Today I never get horror related nightmares, just some social related nightmares. Still better than the horrors I dreamed as a kid.
>>
>>19316509
What part of Maine? What part of Maine you from?

Bar harbor area fag reporting in, I'm honestly more of a /k/omrade who browses here on the side, so if you can tell me where it was I can go skinwalker hunting to put your mind at ease...
>>
>>19313334
There are none I wish I didn't know about, but there's this one that makes me uneasy. A lot of people independently claim to see the same kind of figure out of the corner of their eye when they're going to sleep or just relaxing. It's not sleep paralysis. They call him the Hat Man or something?

I'm usually very skeptical about most paranormal stuff, the thing that weirded me out about this guy was that my gf in high school would tell me about this guy in a hat she saw crouching on the bedpost or something every time she went to sleep, and I always just kind of said "yeah, whatever". But then over time I heard and saw other people talking about seeing a very similar figure, and I'm sure they came up with it independently. A lot of people that have never heard of this story from anywhere else seem to claim to see a creepy, crouching, grinning man in a hat watching them sleep, and it's the one thing that makes me question my skeptical stance on the paranormal.

Any more info on him?
>>
>>19315499
Mal0 is a hot skullwolf
>>
>>19313334
Sleep paralysis story that isn't the usual spoopy. Sharing it because someone i told this story to told me I helped them recognize when they were about to enter it.

>Be really fucking stoned off weed edibles
>Husbands at a friend's house so I just got crazy high so I could sleep early and sleep for a long time
>basically wake up and go back to sleep a few times instead because i get paranoid when i hear noises at night, the weed doesn't help
>falling back asleep after a small waking period
>Everytime I close my eyes I start noticing a white light in the upper left corner of my eye
>try to ignore it but my vision keeps focusing on it automatically
>wake up for a minute, eyes open, put on something on netflix, put the volume down low just enough to hear it
>feeling safer, close my eyes again
>fuck it, let my eyes wander to the bright light
>Feel a weird sensation go through my whole body and suddenly realize I can't move my body
>Stupidly freaking out thinking I'm having a stroke (i'm 26 so it's kinda ridiculous)
>relax my mind and realize it must be some kinda sleep paralysis
>force myself to keep imagining moving my hand until I finally am able to
>Body unlocks
>everything's fine
>stay awake for awhile because I don't want to experience that again

I didn't even see anything since I kept my eyes closed but everyone i've told it to was able to confirm it was sleep paralysis.

Either i was laying there with my eyes closed longer than I thought or I was high enough to start falling asleep near instantly because i've never experienced it since or before then.
>>
>>19313334

Blacks and anyone from the Middle East
>>
>>19313334
Taxes
>>
>>19321048
kek
>>
>>19321812
What were the 3 distinct characteristics?
>>
The shadow figures actually put me at ease. I see them pretty often in dreams / sleep paralysis. Just a quick dose of adrenaline followed by pure relaxation as they engulf me

What scares me are the beings that are fast / unpredictable / angsty
>>
>>19314135
Platypussy
>>
>>19314135
LOw effort my ass those motherfuckers detect electromagnetic fields with their fucking toothless bills.
Deadass they got me fucked up
>>
Black people... scare the bejeebies out of me.
>>
>>19313334
I've had sleep paralysis numerous times, but only once have I had a hallucination with it. To aid my story, you must know I sleep with my head right next to a low table, and I have a small dog. One night I woke up to my dog growling, and the growling was from the table right next to my head. I was mildly freaked out, but it got worse when I realized my dog was sleeping between my legs, breathing rhythmically. I was paralyzed and panicking, and I was too scared to open my eyes and look at what was snarling at me. Slowly, I opened them and turned my eyes. A pitch black face with bright white eyes and a huge, mean looking mouth was breathing roughly and looking right at me. It was low on the table as if it was hunched down like a cat ready to pounce. I literally flipped my shit and broke my sleep paralysis, and woke up shaking and hyperventilating. Needless to say I did not go back to sleep that night.
>>
idk why but any story about things that are pretending to be human/are almost human but not quite/etc shit me up like skinwalkers or the goat man even though at this point theyre pretty much a meme
>>
Ted Cruz
>>
File: 1489809529963.jpg (59KB, 498x453px) Image search: [Google]
1489809529963.jpg
59KB, 498x453px
>>19326637
>Be me
>Go to bed
>Have horrible dreams of delegates
>Wake up
>See this silently staring at you in open bedroom doorway

What do?
>>
The Grifter
>>
File: Skelustices.png (864KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Skelustices.png
864KB, 1024x683px
>>19327105
>>
>>19317576
WAIT. Black eyed kids are actually a spooky thing?
>>
>>19318982
Don't put that evil on me
>>
Wendigos and goatman
>>
Homosexuals
>>
Dusty spooks.
they're almost only found in the thick forests of the rockie mountains.
My uncle (not real uncle just man who raised me) told me they are small primate like rodent that is almost completely invisible.
they hide and watch people without making any noises.
only way they can be spotted is the layer of dust that coats its thick layer of fur and their giant luminescent eyes.
>>
that red faced fag off of insidious
>>
>>19315069
i live that life man. I'm 6'6 and anorexic. so im scared of it both physically and emotionally
>>
>>19313334
it isn't a monster, but my least favorite and most terrifying thing is being stuck between asleep and awake. y'know, where you're aware of your surroundings, but anything creepy or unnerving that happens during a dream can be mistaken with real life and then you end up paranoid for a lil while
>>
>>19315279
It was a nigger
>>
File: tommyknocker2.jpg (29KB, 280x359px) Image search: [Google]
tommyknocker2.jpg
29KB, 280x359px
>>19313334
>Mine is the tall dark figures that you see when you have sleep paralysis or any dark lanky figure
As someone with nyctophobia/bogyphobia, that is exactly what I wish I didn't know about.

I'm really fucking glad I sleep on my side, because I could not handle that shit. I can barely handle looking around a darkened room at night.

>>19314266
Knockers maybe? I'm sure there are plenty of ghosts.
>>
>>19328573
im in the same situation except 6'8 we should start a lanky gang and spook people
>>
File: 1467351699826.gif (137KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1467351699826.gif
137KB, 250x250px
>>19321701
He has no style, he has no grace.
>>
>>19313334
I thought I was the only one that experienced the tall dark shadow beings with preying mantis shaped heads.
>>
>>19313334
ju on, the grudge.

i think it's a cool movie ghost but it still creeps me out to this day.
>>
>>19327159
1000 years i've waited
>>
>>19320280
i have a few stories if anyone is interested
>>
>>19329463
sleeping on your side won't prevent sleep paralysis
>>
File: THE RAKE.jpg (94KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
THE RAKE.jpg
94KB, 1920x1080px
anybody else scared shitless of the rake?
>>
>>19318998
>>19314148
Nah, I'm tired of having two different words. There needs to be a single word for "shit which makes you feel sick and/or die when you come into contact with it through various nondescript means".
>Poivenon
>Venoisom
>Icktate
>Dedjuice
I'll keep spitballing and when I find the right word I'll correct the English language and you guys can continue talking.
>>
>>19314266
Those things from that Until Dawn videogame i watched on twitch - wendigos or something like that. Those are pretty cool. Anything like them in real life, I wonder?
>>
File: Untitled.png (91KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
91KB, 200x200px
>>19314135
fucking hell I laughed like a retard
>>
>>19314135
t. british anthropologist
>>
>>19314118
Truth bomb
>>
>>19314135
Just got a call from the 18th century. They want you back.
>>
>>19329470
hell yea dude
>>
>>19314557
>tfw you suddenly get Lynched

I hate it.
>>
>>19314557
Isn't that the Titanic's sister ship?
>>
>>19318397
>clenched butthole upon unexpectedly seeing an image of a grey
They're gonna have a hard time probing you.
>>
>>19313334
Grabblers.
>>
>>19313334
people
>so deep
>>
>>19316517
You fucker! Im working on a submarine starting january and I don't need this shit stuck in my mind before starting my navy career!
>>
>>19329941
Yeah it's real yo
>>
>>19316826
Oh, you mean Gribby Lippers.
>>
>>19314148
Only venomous during certain times of the year too
>>
>>19323023
Why do people even bother telling spooky stories when it starts with them getting high or drunk?
>>
>>19334262
>be really fucked up off of -----

ok ya your story is horse shit
>>
>>19313334
Manticores
>>
>>19320332
Heh, you're in for a rude awakening.
>>
>>19329921
Go on
>>
File: IMG_4436.png (73KB, 220x203px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4436.png
73KB, 220x203px
Kinda the opposite for me. Skinny pale white figures with large eyes horrify me, I always walk around my town at night around 12-1 am and whenever I pass by a certain area where there's no street light and an entrance to the woods and I just imagine seeing its face, the contrast between the light and dark staring at me and the fear of not knowing what it wants to do
>>
>>19318998
All venoms are poisons, not vice versa.
>>
>>19334358
poison=medicine
>>
>>19314135

it's the animal designed in the 4:20 timeslot
>>
>>19329941
Canadians.
>>
>>19319145
Well it is
>>
File: 1499825659843.jpg (65KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1499825659843.jpg
65KB, 850x850px
>>19316509
Werewolves<being a true nord and going to sovengarde>vampires
>>
>>19334555
Spelling sovngarde correctly>being a normie
>>
File: 3d41265689bf2896dc9ea00fe9dc3efd.jpg (113KB, 917x1280px) Image search: [Google]
3d41265689bf2896dc9ea00fe9dc3efd.jpg
113KB, 917x1280px
>>19319129
Silly normie. Don't you know that magicka was used for all things until science was invented in 1998
>>
File: alien-baby-born-india.jpg (76KB, 1068x709px) Image search: [Google]
alien-baby-born-india.jpg
76KB, 1068x709px
I am a materialist, so probably the most disturbing and unexplainable thing I've seen is this weird alien baby thing found mummified out in the desert somewhere in the Americas. Iirc it had some wierd DNA results, but if someone knows more about it that'd be cool, it looks kind of like pic related but more shriveled, it does look like It'd be a hard to fake model but my money so far is on some deformed aborted or what they call "implanted" fetus.
>>
>>19321701
He has ascended. You have no hope. God cannot save you. Run
>>
>>19314135
That was proven to be a hoax a long time ago.
>>
>>19323605
They're fast when you see them irl too
>>
>>19334567
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlequin-type_ichthyosis
>>
File: joos.jpg (661KB, 958x775px) Image search: [Google]
joos.jpg
661KB, 958x775px
>>19313334
Jews.
>>
File: DSCÆ_5551_01_01_01.jpg (113KB, 879x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSCÆ_5551_01_01_01.jpg
113KB, 879x1080px
>>19321199
>>
>>19334564
Saved
>>
>>19316601
Weren't there a series of vampire-like monster who needed permission to enter your house to eat you?
The kid was a vampire and the woman was probably a familiar, another vampire or an illusion
>>
>>19313334
>>19335025

I've never experienced this sort of thing.
Do you think that it's specific things, or possibly shaped to your fears?
I've only recently become interested in all the /x/ stuff. I've never had the pleasure of seeing anything out of the ordinary, maybe it's because I've got no ingrained belief.
>>
>>19334358
No, venoms and poisons are both toxins
>>
home centipedes
>>
>>19329998
Wendigos dipshit
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.