[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUA TZgrVlT0 What are you t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Hessdalen-Light.jpg (82KB, 800x537px) Image search: [Google]
Hessdalen-Light.jpg
82KB, 800x537px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUATZgrVlT0

What are you thoughts on the Hessdalen Lights events?
>>
>>19312803
fake. they claimed they summoned the ufos there on purpose.
>>
>>19312840
Nah, they don't appear to be fake from what I've seen.

They don't seem to be under any kind of conscious control, however, which leads me to believe they are some kind of natural electric phenomena that we don't understand yet. Something along the lines of the aurora borealis effect, but obviously closer to the ground.
>>
>>19312850
i think they faked the whole thing themselves with a drone, thats how they knew when the UFO would come. they had a whole crowd gathered so imagine if nothing showed up they would look stupid
>>
>>19312861
There's image and film of the events that span almost a 40 year period, and they all show similar phenomena. That leads me to believe that a hoax is far less probable than some kind of real incident.

I think they're so far north that some kind of particles are being sucked into the planet and are interacting with the environment in some way, via the magnetic poles.
>>
File: 1474153784365.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1474153784365.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>19312861
Thats been happening for decades.

No drone.
>>
>>19312989
you could be right
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.