[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/, I'm a 23 year old who recently graduated with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: DSC_0277.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0277.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
Hello /x/, I'm a 23 year old who recently graduated with a math and philosophy double major. I had this experience a few months back and wondered if people had thoughts on it. Occult/esoteric knowledge is very interesting to me for the metaphysical implications it would have if confirmed. This experience made me have a distinct thought I had when I was younger that I was a religious figure as well.

An explanations of why the assumption this experience has any more worth than the explanation of me being a schizo, but I would like any information people would have on the figures.
>>
spooky butt
>>
>>19312131
those mushrooms that take control of ants
you are the first to fall
>>
>>19312131
My real question is, I guess, whether or not anyone has ever seen such images in text. I'm terrible at drawing, as exemplified by my attempt at producing the image, but I'll try to explain it more in words. The shape was a cylinder that was twisted in a way that it made me think of a double helix DNA structure. The material it was made of seemed organic and there was specs of other material in the structure.
>>
>>19312131
>dat grammar
Schizo af.
>>
>>19312131
I'd go talk to a doctor about getting the ol' brain scanned, just to be sure.
>>
>>19312131

We've all been religious figures at some point in our various incarnations. Perhaps yours was more recent.

It's nothing special. I'm sure you'd like it to be, ergo your posting here, but it's not.
>>
Idk, but the top half made me think of the little forest creatures (I forget what they were called) in Princess Mononoke
>>
>>19313264
Kodomas.
>>
>>19312193

I still don't understand what the fuck you are trying to say.

Why are you drawing on 2 dimensions? For someone "majoring" on math AND philosphy you can't express your ideas.
>>
>>19312131
In the old days, you'd become a shaman.

Learn to hold your thoughts. Listen to sadhguru.
>>
>>19312131
Start by telling us what YOU believe happened. Please
>>
>>19313396
You expect me to convey pictures without two dimensions. Please feel free to show me how to draw things, other than lines, in one dimensions. It was formatted lile it was to show the perfection in the proportions of where the figures were.
>>
>>19313551
Not the anon you asked but: buy grid paper and a math set.
>>
>>19313551

Now you are getting defensive, look, no one in this thread knows what you are trying to say, all I'm seeing is common /x/ delusion, drawings coming from a person that tries to be technical but completely fails at it, and you expecting an answer for a question you can't even formulate.
>>
>>19313551
If you are indeed becoming defensive, then it appears your ego hasn't completely disappeared. Or maybe it's coming back. A sign you're healing perhaps? This might be a good thing.
>>
You saw your DNA
try and tweak it next time
give yourself a bigger dick
>>
File: aura_migraine.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
aura_migraine.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>19312131
OP, can you confirm that you didn't experience an episode very common with ocular or aura migraines? No pain, just hallucinations. See link here: https://coopervision.com/blog/difference-between-migraines-aura-and-ocular-migraines
>>
>>19314130
Nah I've had a constant migraines for over 13 years and have never experienced something like this. I know what those are like.
>>
>>19312131
Cylindrical , organic, like DNA... I'm seeing a trend...
Since humans have 2 active DNA strands, what about the remaining 10 "junk" strands.?
What if what you're seeing a 3rd strand activating ? Slowly more humans are evolving from silicon to crystalline based DNA allowing more supernatural experience....
It's just a thought. Anything is possible..
>>
>>19314497
The fact there was 3 of them was interesting and, taking this experience as not a sole product of the mind, leaves me with questions.
>>
>>19312131
Yeah definitely lying about his majors. Made himself look dumb by trying too hard trying to sound smart.
>>
>>19312162
is it big or smol?
>>
File: No.png (41KB, 114x224px) Image search: [Google]
No.png
41KB, 114x224px
>>19312131
>I experienced OEV's and increasing delirium over a period of days
>I did not go to a doctor
You have a mental illness. See a professional.
>>
https://discord.gg/yRa4nY
>>
>>19312131
>>19313551

>"Also my "ego" seems to be gone"
>"MY "ego""

You didn't lose your ego. If anything, it got stronger.
>>
>>19314497
There are just so many things wrong with that post. I'll focus on the largest one; anyone born with three strand DNA anytime soon is almost definitely going to be severely deformed.
>>
File: halluciun.png (4KB, 268x197px) Image search: [Google]
halluciun.png
4KB, 268x197px
I've been having the same sort hallucinations for 3 years now. Centre of my vision. Only mine looks more like pic related.
I think it's MKultra related.

Acts like a nucleus spinning round
>>
>>19318922
Well let me ask you, why would there be a deformity? How would you know? You automatically assume evolutionary activity beyond 2 strands is physical in nature. I'll give u 2 clues: 1) you're in /x/ 2) think beyond this physical realm
Research on this subject matter is very interesting. I suggest you start reading
>>
File: DifferentPerspectives.jpg (53KB, 720x513px) Image search: [Google]
DifferentPerspectives.jpg
53KB, 720x513px
>>19312131
Cross your eyes backward and look at the image you made theres 4
>>
File: mg5ug5bonrzy.jpg (56KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
mg5ug5bonrzy.jpg
56KB, 750x1334px
>>19312131
Not related but I am considering a physics & philosophy major, was really good at math in high school but hated it. Now I am fascinated by it thanks to my love of astrophysics and the fact I'm an extremely deep thinker with an IQ of 145. Should I go for it anon? Reply would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>19322860

>was really good at math in high school but hated it

Then no, chances are you are going to end your studies and get spoiled, the great majority of my college mates passed the classes but didn't know shit. I talked thouroughly with many of my teachers and all agreed that only a very small portion of Math/Physics/Applied Physics actually understand what they are doing; after many years of teaching people they just gave up on trying to make them understand the meaning of studying, they decided to create a program that encouraged memorization just to have more graduates.

Many were like OP, uptight "I'm better than you" kids that will never know the true bliss of making science.
>>
File: 4erq7llbuo4z.jpg (727KB, 2560x1799px) Image search: [Google]
4erq7llbuo4z.jpg
727KB, 2560x1799px
>>19323553
The thing is, now that I've read and listened to a lot of Neil deGrasse Tyson and others I understand it a lot more. I believe I might actually enjoy it now due to the fact that in high school, I thought it was completely pointless and was just running bullshit numbers for God knows why.
>>
File: 1471110755759.gif (271KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1471110755759.gif
271KB, 256x256px
>>19324043

It might work, but like I said, be prepared to be alone, lonelier than you have ever been, the kind of people that choose Math majors are the worst kind of people you'll ever meet, they were bullied their whole life, they never belonged to any social group, most were praised for being "special". You would think people that were never accepted would understand and accept people that are like them, but no, they see you as a threat, they will do anything to make you feel as bad as they feel, they never knew what was like to be a friend, to belong somewhere, expect a lot of hardships.

However, you will learn a lot from them, I would never trade the time I spent studying applying physics for anything else, they know a lot, some are not willing to teach you, but there are ways to make them talk. Whatever you choose, good luck, mathematics are beautiful, nothing can top it.
>>
>>19312131

Why was telling your age and education level necessary, exactly?
>>
OP, you are literally in the window for 99% of mental disorders manifesting (20-27) you should probably talk to a doctor if this happens again or you have any other hallucinations.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.