[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please, with all respect and with all honor attributed to whom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0790.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0790.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
Please, with all respect and with all honor attributed to whom it is due, for my soul and my salvation, and for this day in the Universe and for God's integrity which is at stake... I say may the LORD respond concerning my life what He is going to continue to do. Is He going to continue to work iniquity and to be evil towards me and afflict and bully the innocent and the afflicted or is He going to live up to the things humans say about Him and truly be "the Almighty", worthy of worship, who does what is right and refuses what is wrong as it is written.

Let God respond to me, if He will, I humbly pray whether He is going to continue to be evil and foul or to do justice and what is right to me.

I am willing to accept God and Jesus, but in light of God's iniquity I will not continue to worship a God who is evil and whose main ontological revealing to humans is in the form of wickedness.
>>
I confess to /x/ that I have been there for God but He has not been there for me.

Let God speak and tell us what is true.

For me, it looks like my choosing the side of God is over, as I perceive this to be league with iniquity and league with evil. Unless God will choose to do what is right and leave off His perditious sins against me.
>>
File: IMG_0788.jpg (333KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0788.jpg
333KB, 480x640px
Let all who post here post with integrity and leave their hate behind them.

Let those who are clean be clean still, and let those who are foul be foul still.
>>
>>19311964
>Is He going to continue to work iniquity and to be evil towards me and afflict and bully the innocent
You may be dealing with the demiurge. Take a look at >>19311356
>>
>>19312002
Blessed are you.
>>
File: wake me up.png (156KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.png
156KB, 270x270px
>trying to contact God through /x/
>>
>>19312103
I personally feel there is a lot of potential from the "real" people on /x/...

>>19312002
I should say, rather... Blessed are you if you have honest and helpful intentions in citing that thread.
>>
>>19312469
I created that thread and (as I say there), my attempts to pray and appeal to God and Jesus were ineffective. Thus, I suggest we attempt to find alternative methods to resolve the origin of our ailment and protect against it. In fact, the entity affecting me has attempted to cause me to lose faith and repeatedly tried to force me to sell my soul to satan.
>>
>>19311964
I'm thankful for everything God has blessed me with and everything in my life.

I pray that God continues to look after my family and will help me be with my soulmate.
>>
>>19311964

Yea but like... what happened to YOU personally that's SO bad?...

It's just a spooky show, so many actors!
>>
OP if you're really concerned about your soul, got a hint. God only talks to your soul, not your ego. You're talking and listening with your ego, that's why you don't hear anything. Stop blaming God, the trouble is you.
>>
>>19312696
This right fucking here. Everyone plays a role whether they realize it or not. It's ridiculous like hating on demons and The Dark Lord himself. It's been only business since the fall. Separation from God resulted in the fallen taking the negatives while God kept the light (positive) "Evil" is their specialty simply because there were no other roles to fill.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.