[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/. When I was in first grade, I was given an iq test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-07-03-20-51-47.png (452KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-03-20-51-47.png
452KB, 1080x1920px
Hello /x/.
When I was in first grade, I was given an iq test and placed above mensa level. This allowed me into the advanced program for our school that I was placed into with one other kid my age. Throughout the rest of elementary school, other kids were added periodically. It don't remember much, and have outlined my experiences compared to other anons who went through the experience in pic related. The circle for the near death experience symbolizes that I have had repeated dreams about drowning with no fear of the water or a traumatic experience dealing with swimming.

The interesting part is that I've had a constant migraine where my "third eye" is located after since fourth grade (22 now). Did the evil occultist elites attack my mind or am I just inciting causation where none is found.
>>
You're a fucking retard.
>>
File: 1498850390314.jpg (17KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
1498850390314.jpg
17KB, 542x540px
I almost forgot the most interesting part. All of us were tested for esp during an exercise in third grade. We were asked to try and transmit messages to other students and have them do the same to us.
>>
>>19311906
I'm necessarily not as I have empirical evidence that my iq places me above the range for the classification of "retarded" :^)
>>
>>19311912
Where?
>>
>>19311917
My mistake that's probably useful information. I'm from the United states. Specifically western Pa
>>
>>19311925
No, I mean wheres the evidence?
>>
>>19311931
The "evidence" is found in correlation based off of others experience with similar programs and the constant migraine located where the third eye is supposedly located.

I'm not trying to prove this experience has more worth than what's taken at face value, but it sure would be interesting to hear other people's thoughts on it.
>>
>>19311941
The evidence of your IQ. Fucking christ.
>>
>>19311899

>allegedly smart
>reports neurological condition
>comes to a korean knitting pattern exchange board for help

No, you are a fucking retard.
>>
>>19311948
If that's what you wanted ask questions better you dolt. I, surpsingly, don't have the iq tests from 15 years ago. Call larp if you want then
>>
>>19311949
>"help"
Why the hell would you think I would want life advice from /x/? It's potentially spooky that's all. Check your assumptions
>>
>>19311899
>Teacher A thinks I'm dumb because I'm failing elementary classes
>Teacher B thinks I'm smart because I'm passing test but never doing anything else
>Have to take several test
>Test high enough to be placed in advanced classes
>Never have any weird shit happen in there
>Still bored
>End up in summer school
>Super smart girl is "tutoring" me for summer school
>She claims that the even more advance classes have experiements
>Think she's just talking about science projects
>Apparently they sit in a white room and get their pulses taken a lot
>Think she's lying
>Years later reading roleplays on /x/ about child's AP class experiences
>Starting to wonder what if now

Fuck you OP. >>19311899
>>
>>19312133
It's interesting nonetheless. I know I was tested for esp in elementary school with high iq students, but does the probability that other people are larping about there experiences along with the probability their/my experiences are done for "evil" reasons lead me to say yeah this is a thing.
>>
>>19311899
I'm 27 years old.

Parents legal immigrants in Boston. When I was a kid they did special tests on me to measure my intelligence and put me into a special class room.

According to my mother I would be taken via helicopter to this school but she decided against it because it would have required me to not be with my family most of the time.

I feel like I'm very smart and collected. I make around $25,000/month writing software from home.

Similarities I share from OP's picture:

- Hazel eyes
- Near death experience
- Lack of memory from 2years old to around 13 years old. For real this is fucked, I don't remember much of my childhood.
- High IQ
- Interest in paranormal and have experienced it multiple times. Firm believer.
- First born
- Premonitions (mother is CRAZY on-target with premonitions)
- I saw aliens when I was around 7 years old, one of the few memories I have.
- I was cured by the virgin mary one night, saw her in my bedroom, she healed me.
- Synchronicity events up the wazoo.
>>
>>19311912
>>19311925
>>19311941
>i'm not a retard
<proceeds to act like a complete retard
kek
>>
>>19311899
>that photo almost accurate to me

wtf
>>
>>19312186
Forgot to mention that I ~LITERALLY~ have a scan where the third eye is supposed to be. Can provide photographic proof.
>>
>>19312272
scar*
>>
>>19312175
28 years old. I remember taking a test for high IQ kids when I was 7 to skip a grade and failing it. I remember being frustrated that the test had almost nothing to do with logic and was a bunch of strange shape abstractions. The test makes sense in the context of searching for ESP. I was in Maryland at the time.
>>
>>19312297
same here
>>
>>19311899

>When I was in first grade, I was given an iq test and placed above mensa level.

Stopped reading, kys.
>>
>>19311899
>Did the evil occultist elites attack my mind or am I just inciting causation where none is found.

The 'evil occultists' are people who contaminate water fluoridation processes.

Pick some wild greens for a salad if you want to relieve that migraine. You can simply go pick dandelion leaves, and eat them fresh.
>>
>>19311899
Whew.

Where to begin?

I'll be honest. This sounds like a bunch of BS, but depending on your age, and where you were, it's totally plausible that you were given an IQ test at that age.

IQ tests on children at that age are not accurate or telling. IQs at that age are not stable. IQ doesn't stabilize until much later. They usually find that a child's score at that age will be on average 10 points lower only a year later. Being given a "higher than Mensa level" rating at 6 years old doesn't mean much. Mensa level requires a 130 or above. Which really, isn't all that high.

When children are given IQ tests, they test many different areas and are often tested in individual fields. Areas would consist of things like Visual/spatial processing and verbal reasoning.

The score most people quote would nowadays be the global score. A sort of average in all areas barring any severe discrepancies in one area. 20-30 years ago the methods were different and people were given much less accurate scores.

It would be unusual for you to be given a test at that age in a public school setting. It would have required that you were extremely abnormal for them to give you a test, and usually it would have been done if there was an obvious deficit, not for excelling.

What year were you in the 1st grade. Do you remember what the test given to you was like? What part of the world were you in? If in the US, what state?
>>
>>19313073
Multiple students were given the test I wasn't singled out. This was done in western PA and the program was called SAL
>>
>>19313097
What year?
>>
>>19313073
>>19313097
To add on to this I never claimed I was big brain guy, but it was a necessary part of the story to include the iq test.
>>
>>19313112
>>19313112
It would have been 2001. My brother was placed into the same program 2 years earlier.
>>
>>19313113
It seemed like a qualifier in your story, so I figured it was appropriate to examine that angle.

Do you remember what the test was like?

>>19313097
what does SAL stand for?
>>
It's interesting that you bring up the 'third eye' bit. Does anyone else know what he's referring to? Or has anyone else felt it?
>>
>>19313137
Are you asking what the third eye is?
>>
>>19313073
I agree with you. I was tested for low performance, not high. 152. Put me into tougher classes and i still got C's. Later dropped into easier classes, still got C's

They decided that the test was inaccurate rather than gleaning the obvious meaning from this: I only cared enough to not be held back a grade.
>>
>>19313166
Poor school performance is pretty typical among high IQ students.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.