[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone believe the holocaust a hoax? Also why do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_0279.png (4MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0279.png
4MB, 1242x2208px
Why does everyone believe the holocaust a hoax?

Also why do many believe Hitler and his boys were fighting the good fight?

>pic related, some provoking evidence.
>>
>>19311670
Beacuse they are a bunch of nazis.
>>
File: egghead.jpg (25KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
egghead.jpg
25KB, 350x263px
>>19311670
>everyone
If by "everyone" you mean "/pol/" it's because every time 4chan has ever had a politics or news board it has immediately been taken over by stormfront aka nazis
>>
>>19311681
Yeah I get that, but I mean the real basis as to why they could even begin to justify such allegedly horrible things?

Like what fucking redpill collage did they read that actually provoked enough thought about the holocaust to make them think it was faked
>>
>>19311689
Keep in mind that it begins with a desire to disbelieve that they then find anything they can to justify.

IIRC the most common argument is that the logistics for the gas chambers are questionable.

As for why the entire international community as well as post-war germany would "help" the cover-up, you'll have to ask one of those retards.
>>
History is written by the victors.

Did the Holacaust happen? More than likely

Is it possible certain variables have been altered? More than likely
>>
No holes no holocaust!!!!!=
>>
>>19311670
>>
>>19311670
HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG !!!
>>
File: Brl42KH.jpg (35KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
Brl42KH.jpg
35KB, 500x349px
>>19311811
>>
>>19311811

>t...these are definitely g...gas chamber doors guiz..please...please believe me!
>>
Might have something to do with the 6 million jews dead being spoon fed to us since decades before ww2

https://archive.org/stream/TwoHundredSixMillionJewsAllegationsFrom19001945/TwoHundredSixMillionJewsAllegationsFrom1900-1945_djvu.txt
>>
>>19311670
that's evidence thet it never happend. look at th figures and compare them with the claims.

The red cross is banned from israel to this day for honestly reporting casualties.

It is NO COINCIDENCE that before the war ended ALL CAMPS WERE DEATH CAMPS red cross examines all the ones in allied territory, OH...... NO DEATH CAMPS.
The "death camps" that remained were in soviet territory and not inspected.

Oh and BTW that massive money machine, you know tht gas chamber at auswitch STALIN BUILT IT AFTER THE WAR.

I really hope you're trolling.

the holocaust is the biggest lie ever told, so big infact but if all us goyim were to find out the state of israel would cease to exist, as it was built on lies and genocide.

Please check the works of ernst zundel and david irvin

If it really happened you wouldn't be jailed for questioning it. In grmany you're ot even allowed a defence .....
>>
>>19311886

>if it really happened you wouldn't be jailed for questioning it. In grmany you're ot even allowed a defence .....

Citation needed
>>
>>19311886
>if it really happened, you wouldn't be jailed for questioning

Questioning it in America does nothing. Germany is not like America. How does that prove anything? The rest of your post is gibberish.
>>
>>19311895
google it and stop being lazy. there are multiple countries in europe where denying or even questioning the holocaust will get you a custodial sentence.
>>
>>19311904

>prove my point for me

No. You made the statement. You back it up.
>>
>>19311902
Ergh American education strikes again.
>>
it's hard to tell the exact reality of the holocaust because like someone said "history is written by the victors"

it's also a reality that the numbers we hear on a regular basis are exaggerated (and questioning or saying as much isn't even legal in some places) and skewed due to other factors (supplies to the camps were often destroyed by the allied forces and this resulted in deaths in the camps for example)

when you really look into the holocaust there are a lot of things that don't add up with the narrative that's pushed

that's not to say it's all bullshit, but it isn't as cut and dry as what people are generally taught

also keep in mind that the richest families in the world and the people who largely control the media and big business (and the government as a result) are generally jewish and a good deal of us politics involve fighting wars for israel

when you look past the surface there's a lot more there and it's not all cut and dry in favour of the narrative we're taught
>>
>>19311670
The holocaust obviously happened to a large extent, there is plenty of evidence of it.

Not to strawman here, but the only people who deny that shit happening are faggots from /pol/. Not sure why anyone would take them seriously when all they do is talk about how much they hate and want to kill nonwhite people and "race traitors".
>>
>>19311905
David irvin watch him.
He only uses primary sources, not jewish inventions put together after the war to defraud land and money
>>
>>19311918
no, peope who are obviously better read than yourself see through the lies.
>>
>>19311725

i had no desire to disbelieve, but learning has definitely raised questions

very frequently the things we're taught to believe and accept aren't in line with reality, and it all goes back to who's in charge and what they need to do to maintain control
>>
>>19311922

Cool. But I was asking for sources for the claim that you are "jailed for questioning it. In grmany you're ot even allowed a defence"?
>>
>>19311922

Which university did Irving get his history degree from?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (231KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
231KB, 1920x1080px
>>19311924
Kill yourself nazi apologist. It may have not been 6 million, but a shit ton of innocent people were "exterminated" by those subhuman souless cunts.
>>
>>19311918

i do go on /pol/, but i've seen evidence prior to that, and have spent a fair amount of time studying the subject

i've also educated myself on the reality of other world leaders and points in history and the ways that they're painted to go along with the narrative (people in power wish to stay in power, and the desire for control pushes people to paint pictures for mass consumption that aren't exactly true to life) that's desired

it's never stupid to ask questions and learn, it's only stupid to implicitly trust those in charge to tell you the truth always

that's just not how maintaining power works

do you believe voting means something too?

for the record i'm latino/white and totally fine with race mixing and not right wing either (all those idealogies are meaningless given the current state of the world anyway) etc

your view of everyone on /pol/ is skewed and so is your view of power, control, and the way history is written
>>
>>19311943

>current state of the world

You're that guy who got absolutely BTFO on /his/ yesterday after posting fake quotes aren't you?
>>
>>19311942

a lot of people die during war, and a lot of those people weren't just exterminated there were deaths from other factors as well

the claim that they were all exterminated in that manner is just completely false

you have to look at all the details to see the larger picture
>>
>>19311670
Don't know, but most holocaust deniers seem to be american.

And we all know the average american is stupid as fuck.
>>
>>19311932
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial
>>
>>19311951

no i never go on /his/ (just /pol/ and /x/)

the current state of the world is shit however, and large scale revolution is necessary
>>
>>19311956

the average american is taught inflated figures on the holocaust and believes the narrative wholeheartedly
>>
>>19311956

>Don't know, but most holocaust deniers seem to be american.

Maybe because America doesn't throw you in jail simply for questioning it.
>>
>>19311957

None of that says you can be jailed for just questioning the holocaust, nor does it say you aren't allowed a defence...
>>
>>19311689
Same reason as djihadists : they want an easy way to mate. Their radical ideas repulse people with uncertain mating %, while attracting those with a higher mating certainty.
>>
>>19311942
I doubt it was even one million. I doubt that more than 20% were jews
>>
>>19311932
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/03/31/holocaust-denial-laws-evidence-inadmissable-defense-forbidden/
>>
>>19311958

Sure thing. You just write like them, argue like them, cite the same sources as them and use the same phrases as them.

>>3096077
>>
>>19311932
http://www.newsweek.com/former-german-lawyer-imprisoned-holocaust-denial-second-time-309725
>>
>>19311975

>source is a YouTube video

Cool. Something like, say, a statute book or legal transcripts might be considered somewhat more reliable.
>>
>>19311932
http://www.zundelsite.org/archive/news_english/0080_kather.html
>>
>>19311968

Did you read it? It definitely says holocaust denial is illegal.

Holocaust denial is questioning the holocaust.

I don't know about defence, but what would you use? If your defence is that your right your going to go to jail for holocaust denial.
>>
>>19311982

>for inciting racial hatred

That's a strange way of spelling "just questioning the holocaust".
>>
>>19311689

all wars are a matter of killing a lot of people for any given ideology, and "right" and "wrong" are subjective

do i agree with killing innocent people? no

however, if you pay attention to who's in charge and you read through hitler's initial ideology there are fair reasons backing some of what happened

do i think it got out of control? sure, but it's not what people make it out to be either

look at the shit that gets said about libya and gaddafi for example, then look deeper at the things that are generally unsaid and the other sides of the narrative

you can't judge anything from one perspective and find the truth
>>
>>19311990

Did you?

>in a manner capable of disturbing the public peace
>>
>>19311932
http://www.adelaideinstitute.org/HomePage28April2009/stolz_freedom_opinion_2013.htm
>>
>>19311980

i haven't cited any sources, there's more than one person in this thread with my perspective and i'm not the only one who writes the way i do

are you one of the people who's on here because you're schizo?
>>
>>19311932
http://www.momentmag.com/david-irving-sticks-script/
>>
>>19311988
funny how you're not so scrupulous when it comes to the obvious fakery from your side
>>
>>19311998

>in a manner capable of disturbing the public peace

I did, and what is capable of disturbing peace is just opinion. There have been several deniers arrested for nothing but publicly being deniers.
>>
>>19311994
What race are jews then ?
>>
>>19312001
I wouldn't bother M80, looks like the JIDF fancied a change of scenery and left /tv/ and /pol/ for the day
>>
>>19312010

What obvious fakery?
>>
>>19312022

you're probably right, i forget how hard it is to get some people to stop eating the garbage and propaganda they're fed and look outside of it

you'd think /x/ would be a little more open minded though
>>
I find it weird how holocaust deniers are almost always Nazis or "Alt-Right" people. They hate Jews. Why are they trying so hard to prove Hitler didn't murder a bunch of them?

Also, why did he gather them all up? That much, at least, is indisputable. So it's okay to gather up millions (or hundreds of thousands anyway, according to the alt-right people) based on their ethnicity/religion but just not to murder them? It's such an odd standpoint.
>>
>>19312034

>WAHHHH WHY ISN'T EVERYWHERE AN ECHOCHAMBER HUG BOX?!?!??!?@
>>
>>19312038

the us did the same to the japanese

questioning the numbers and the narrative isn't the same as denying anything, especially when there are things that don't add up

someone can hate something and still want to know the truth behind an event, the two ideas you're presenting aren't mutually inclusive

not alt-right, not a nazi

from an ideological standpoint i'm an anarcho-communist actually, but being real ideologies mean fuckall right now they only divide people and keep them from uniting against a common enemy over things that are currently trivial
>>
>>19312034
c'mon if they beleive in bigfoot and faries, they'll probably beleive in the holocaust.

It's probably something to do with having unadressed emotional issues

e.g abducted by aliens usually means bad bad parents/abuse

maybe hlocaust affirmment is the unwillingness to ackowledge the world/myths(think holocaust) they've become so emotionally involved in isn't true.

if you've not seen it already google holocoaster funny funy shit. some cunt got a pension from grmany for that lie.... amazing
>>
>>19311670
Looking at evidence from both sides its safe to say a bunch of Jews did die in detainment. But the numbers were all fudged by the Russians who are we'll known and widely accepted for their aggressive propaganda. All the "death camps" were in Russian seized territory. Like the massacre in katyn massacre which was perpetrated by the Russians were in turn during the Nuremberg trials pinned on to the Nazi's. They also like to avoid the fact that the Germans ran out of resources and supplies thanks to allied bombings of supply routes.
The numbers are still being revised to this day and fortunately by the end of this year they'll be opening up the vault regarding ww2 and a ton of new evidence will have to be looked over which could take a decade.
>>
>>19312046

i don't expect a hug box or an echo chamber, and someone opening their mind to outside perspectives and information doesn't create either one of those environments
>>
>>19312054
No chance, it'll kill israel overnight, a nation based on a swindle
>>
>>19312054

> avoid the fact that the Germans ran out of resources and supplies thanks to allied bombings of supply routes.

And yet the German guards and Allied military prisoners suffered nowhere near the same levels of starvation and disease, even though they were in the same camps, connected to the same supply system...
>>
>>19312038

>>19312038

>>...Anonymous

>I find it weird how holocaust deniers are almost always Nazis or "Alt-Right" people.

I'm not, and neither are most people unless you think denying the holocaust makes you a Nazi or alt-right.

>They hate Jews. Why are they trying so hard to prove Hitler didn't murder a bunch of them?

Don't know, ask them. I voted for 2 different jews in the last election.

>Also, why did he gather them all up? That much, at least, is indisputable.

Hitler didn't like jews, same reason America gathered up Japanese people.

>So it's okay to gather up millions (or hundreds of thousands anyway, according to the alt-right people) based on their ethnicity/religion but just not to murder them? It's such an odd standpoint.

Who made this claim?
>>
>>19312054
Whose they ? and what is the provedence of the documents?

I will only accept primary sources if these are real docs. if a jewish hand has touched it, it'll be forgd like Anne franks diary
>>
>>19312061
>Who made this claim?
I'm just saying, a lot of people, who clearly hate Jews and WANT them all dead, deny that Hitler killed them. And that seems odd to me.
>>
>>19312060

That's because the number your basing your facts off of is a giant load of horse shit.

http://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Farchive.org%2Fstream%2FTwoHundredSixMillionJewsAllegationsFrom19001945%2FTwoHundredSixMillionJewsAllegationsFrom1900-1945_djvu.txt
>>
>>19312053

true enough, though in all honesty i do practice the occult (don't believe in the things you've listed though) and i've had experiences (that can be backed by other people) that have opened my mind to other views of spirituality and reality, but that's another story entirely (no alien abductions though)

you're right though, people do have a hard time breaking away from the reality they've been taught even when presented with evidence that contradicts it so it's not surprising

i'm definitely googling that later on, my "it's complicated" will appreciate that after being at work all day
>>
>>19311934
>you need a history degree where your taught tons of 3rd sources revised history. Rather than doing your own research
Good goyim.
>>19312058
Nah its already well established. Aswell as for all you know the evidence from the vaults could be well doctored. But I doubt that aswell. The truth will come out but it'll be down played.
>>19312060
>You'll feed prisoners over your own good honest brothers
I don't think people could be that compassionate even towards the people they wholeheartedly believe cost them the lose of ww1 and the ensuing suffering.
>>19312062
We won't know till we see em
>>
>>19312065
victim mindset much. No one blames all jews for what a certian international click within your community is up too.

seriously though we need to talk about your racism towards us goyim. I 've never met a more racist people, Is an irrational believe in the holocaust to blame for this ?
>>
>>19312065

how are those two thoughts mutually inclusive?

there's no actual logic tying them together, they're separate things
>>
>>19312068

>they only starved because the allies bombed them!
>but the guards and other prisoners didn't starve
>no one starved! The numbers are bullshit!

Way to stay consistent stormfags...
>>
>>19312065

Still doesn't match your claim but ok, maybe they just like Hitler more then they hate jews.

Maybe they would have preferred to expulsion to murder.

Maybe they hate Jews, but are atleast intelligent enough to see through blatant propaganda.

Could be any and all of those reasons anon.
>>
>>19312074

Protip: a history degree teaches you HOW to do your own research
>>
>>19312077
THEY AREN'T MUTUALLY INCLUSIVE BUT IT'S STILL ODD
>>
>>19312071
I've heard it called holocaustianity before

not sure if it's a play on insanity or chirstianity though ;)
>>
>>19312078

a lot of lgbt and other minorities died in those camps as well, it's not like it was just jews who died (though we're taught to overlook those deaths and focus on jews as if they were the sole victims)

obviously if you're running a prison during a war you feed your guards and soldiers before your prisoners and give them preferential treatment

what kind of idiot does the opposite?
>>
>>19312080
He offered them Ghana and madagascar

Considering AskeNAZI jews are russian they I found that rather odd
>>
>>19312078

Guards and POWs would obviously get better treatment then jews you fucking moron.

If they let guards starve they have no guards, if they let PoWs starve their own will get terrible treatment.

Not to difficult to understand. And implying racism only makes your argument look even weaker.
>>
>>19312090
lgbt, nah m80 not back then. Jews Gypsies and bum boys along with the retarded
>>
>>19312085

how is it odd? thinking a group of people should die doesn't go hand in hand with thinking a historical figure had as much success in working towards that goal as claimed when evidence suggests inflated numbers and the like

you're pushing two ideas together that are separate, there's no logic there

a doesn't imply b in this instance

>>19312087

both are fitting
>>
Read The Bad War: The Truth NEVER Taught About World War II by MS King
>>
>>19312074

>You'll feed prisoners over your own good honest brothers

That's literally a war crime under the 1929 Geneva Convention that Germany signed.
>>
>>19312097

i'm assuming by "bum boys" you're referring to members of the lgbt community yeah?
>>
>>19312090
>>19312096

See

>>19312101
>>
File: 1492621945319.png (3MB, 1400x2025px) Image search: [Google]
1492621945319.png
3MB, 1400x2025px
I've got some documents for an anon who's grandfather and grand uncle was in the SS and the other in some tank or ground unit.
I not sure what it says but among them one of it explains in a letter to some SENPAI member that whilst they were invading France they had specific orders that anyone caught mistreating the occupied would be shot. Some Nazi stole some bread or some shit from one of the frogs and the commanding officer shot him in front of everyone. Kinda gives you an idea of how sickening it his to have Nazi officers portrayed as pure evil in movies
>>19312082
I'm sure it doesn't take 4 years to learn that.
>>
>>19312104
nope, just the G
>>
>>19312109

No, it just takes 4 years to get consistently good enough at it for other people to take you seriously.
>>
>>19312107

See 1hat? A1re you telling me Germany opulent commit war crimes? But will massacre jews?

Fucking lol.

Also I find the notion that jews were thought of as 'brothers' to be even more fucking retarded if that's a possibility.
>>
>>19312114
not suprising considering what the bolsevhiks were doing in russia and germany

jews did a good job of destroying the wiemar as well
>>
>>19312114

Could you type that out again,but in coherent English this time?
>>
File: 1492621033971.jpg (2MB, 1326x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1492621033971.jpg
2MB, 1326x1800px
>>19312101
Hey. Only human.
>>19312113
You got a point but evidence is evidence. It would be nice if an historian or to looked into his work. But its dangerous for their careers and even freedom to delve into Holocaust denial. Half of them would probably scoff at the idea of wasting their time
>>
>>19312120

Sure can

Your a fucking moron If you think the Germans would care more about jews then their own guards and PoWs. Your also a fucking moron if you think Germany wouldn't comit war crimes but would massacre their own people.

Lots of countries have signed the treaty, it has stopped few from actually committing war crimes. If the Germans won we would be talking about all the American war crimes.
>>
>>19311670
There is neither a good nor a bad side during a war, Jews did die but not nearly as many as 6m, across the history the Jews have been kicked the fuck out from every country they settle in, I don't know, maybe they are paying for a crime they did 2k years ago and don't feel bad at all for commiting? Or maybe it is because they love to think of themselves as a community with the right to rule over the rest.
>>
>>19312107

i get that, it's also just retarded to do

>>19312111

i use the community title for conveniemce
>>
>>19312114

morality is subjective, being against one thing and not another unrelated thing is generally how things go

and even if you ignore that it's a war crime it's also just a stupid way of running an army

you don't put your own out and favour pows that's retarded
>>
File: 1492621242911.jpg (2MB, 1776x2456px) Image search: [Google]
1492621242911.jpg
2MB, 1776x2456px
>>
File: 1500391143247.jpg (150KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1500391143247.jpg
150KB, 1024x576px
look into old Spider-Man comics .
he trys to save hitler from the globalists.
>>
>>19312148

>you don't put your own out and favour pows that's retarded

Jews aren't their own you fucking idiot, do you know anything about what your talking about? Did you forget the whole Aryan race thing you monkey?

And obviously PoWs would be treated better then Jews because as I've already said, if the PoWs they have are treated like shit then the PoWs their enemy has will also be treated like shit.
>>
>>19311670
>Why does everyone believe the holocaust a hoax?
because the holocaust the the only major argument to surpress a mainstream acceptance of national socialism.

t. austrian
>>
>>19311670
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ0DSJSZ1zo

\m/
>>
File: rwanda-in-the-eyes-of-history.jpg (762KB, 2200x1485px) Image search: [Google]
rwanda-in-the-eyes-of-history.jpg
762KB, 2200x1485px
Just a friendly reminder that 1 million people were killed in the Rwandan genocide in 1 month and with mostly garden tools.
>>
>>19311811
>not realizing that one-person-gas-chambers in modern burgerland are build to protect everyone else from the gasses, also, the subject is aware of what is happening to him before entering
>not realizing that in auschwitz hundreds of people were told to take a shower and to avoid a mass panic they decided to not install airtight doors
>implying the SS gave a flying fuck about safety regulations since they had gas masks equipped during the process of pouring zyklon b into the chambers from the roof
>>
Just a friendly reminder that Stalin killed 14 million of his own people and that doesn't require any fancy paperwork to prove.

Oh, let us not forget the Armenians. Copts as well.

Etc.
>>
ITT: Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>19312178

i said the jews weren't their own, i thought that was obvious
>>
>>19312211

except that figure ignores all the famine related deaths and the fact that many were dissenters

you can't install a new system within your own country without killing citizens who go against it

that's just reality
>>
>>19312232

Sorry, thought you were the holocaust believer I was arguing with.
>>
>>19311670
Personally, I think that term "denier" or "Holocaust hoax" in a misnomer. I don't deny that the Jews, gypsies, homosexuals and others deemed undesirable were not mistreated or put into labor camps. I do however, dispute the overall conclusion that the end goal was a "systematic extermination" and the number of 6 million.
>>
So what if the holocaust happened? Fuck jews
>>
>>19312109
>Kinda gives you an idea of how sickening it his to have Nazi officers portrayed as pure evil in movies

You just said that he shot a man for stealing bread. Are you for real ?
>>
>>19311670
Shit thread like this is sure to attract flies form that other board. You know, the green shit flies...
>>
>>19313080
Morale relativism. He's a criminal so deserved it.
>>
>>19313169

i imagine most people don't think death is an acceptable punishment for stealing

however, during war when it's an enemy soldier stealing food... well that's different

so agreed

not because i think stealing should result in death in most circumstances, but during war when an enemy soldier is stealing from you it's different
>>
File: Holohoax21Questions.png (186KB, 853x1432px) Image search: [Google]
Holohoax21Questions.png
186KB, 853x1432px
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.