[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help! Sister played with a oujia board and dIdo not say goodbye,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: image-1.jpg (18KB, 296x296px) Image search: [Google]
image-1.jpg
18KB, 296x296px
Help! Sister played with a oujia board and dIdo not say goodbye, and know there's an entity messing with my family. what do I do ?
>>
kill them all
>>
>>19309823
Ask a father for help
>>
>>19309823
just close the portal retard
>>
>>19309823
She played with a ouija and a dildo at the same time? Weird.
>>
File: TrymOlU.png (721KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
TrymOlU.png
721KB, 3840x2160px
>>19309838
I'm serious.
Every time we attempt to talk to her about it she denies it or do sent respond.
She also acts weird during social gatherings , she acts normal one second and the next moment she's survey the room as if she's like a robot in taking information around her.
>>
Go to local church tell them the mistake that was made I'm sure they could bless the house or maybe demon sister >.>
>>
>>19309897
She did this a year ago in a nunnery in Ecuador, the nuns caught her and she asked for forgiveness but I'm not sure that worked.
While she was over there my aunt and mom told me she put her hand in holy water and she screamed in pain and took her hand out. Not sure what to do but I'm spooked and my gf keeps telling me somethings in my room messing with her
>>
File: jesusisgodperiod.jpg (411KB, 500x909px) Image search: [Google]
jesusisgodperiod.jpg
411KB, 500x909px
>>19309951
Dude, have you EVER read the bible? Where in the bible does it say holy water? Where does it say sprinkle water on a person does anything?

All you need to do is call upon Jesus Christ.
And then you need to get saved.
www.holytext.org/gospel
Believe the gospel and call upon Jesus and the demons will go away.
>>
>>19309878
She's a goddamned woman.

They all do that.

Sage
>>
File: antikythera thing.jpg (141KB, 1072x713px) Image search: [Google]
antikythera thing.jpg
141KB, 1072x713px
>>19309951
HOLY SHIT ECUADOR
with a ouija board
wat was she thinking
that's so perpendicular to the earth's axis, not even Jesus Christ himself can fix this alone, you need technology (and a lot of cologne)
>>
>>19309878
Don't feed her your energy. There is one way to find out if she's faking.. trust me, ive had these experiances.
Don't fall into being like, oh sis!? You okay sis?! That's what she wants if it's is indeed fake. One way to tell if it's truly real is just to ignore the situation and silently observe. Now I'm welcoming all anons to tell me how I'm autism and retard. But this worked for me and my situation. My friend was posessed, so we babied the hell out of him for days finaly we stopped caring and he magicly got better! It's a game allot of people play with the board. It's unfortunate because it gives a bad rep and you can't really tell what's real.. If you are easily worked up and excited about the board like me and my friends were, it only takes one dumb ass to take you all for a ride for however long you choose.
Good luck, just don't baby her.
Come back in a week if she isnt magicly better, because i bet she will be.
>>
>>19309823
Get a priest
>>
>>19310418
UNSTOPABLE KEK
>>
Bless your penis then spray her with holy cum.
>>
>>19312011
It doesn't work if you suck your penis yourself.
>>
>>19311973
This
>>
>>19309951
>While she was over there my aunt and mom told me she put her hand in holy water and she screamed in pain and took her hand out
She sounds like an hysterical roleplaying count, probably literally deluding herself. You should beat her.
>>
>>19309823

You need to re-establish connection to the spirit world via the ouija board and sacrifice your sister to the entity. That's the only way to absolve this situation.
>>
>>19309951
Lol you thirdworlders are full of rolepaying retards
>>
ask Jesus to help you. works 100% of the time
>>
File: Tsundere_Jesus.jpg (43KB, 640x554px) Image search: [Google]
Tsundere_Jesus.jpg
43KB, 640x554px
>>19309960
>proddy does't understand magick
no surprises here
>>
>>19309823
Say goodbye to your sister.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.