[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's assume reptoids do exist here's a question: How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1419622335146.jpg (66KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1419622335146.jpg
66KB, 722x349px
Let's assume reptoids do exist here's a question: How did such aggresive and non empathic beings managed to reach type 4 civilization without destroying themselves?
>>
I think they did numerous times... They segtegate as well it seems... they also are arrogant to their race
>>
>>19309693
bumping with half baked thought for interest
What if they're fragmented and this is only one sect of the galaxy/universe? Actually what if they're not 'normally' 'evil' but these guys are just assholes, or doing covert research for their species by... fucking with us.
>>
>>19309843
That's an interesting point

I read somewhere that the reptoids of the hollow earth theory are "friendly" unlike the ones that disguise as humans.

It is very unlikely that they conduct any experiment on us, they've already mastered their technology aeons ago we're just their energetic food
>>
File: chinese_giant_orange_frog.jpg (95KB, 980x552px) Image search: [Google]
chinese_giant_orange_frog.jpg
95KB, 980x552px
>>19309693
From what I've read there is a big difference between Reptilians and Dracos. Reptilians are like space niggers, while Dracos are like space Jews.

I would point out that the ONLY reason humanity can destroy itself is because we are NOT a "One World Government". Imagine if we were 10x more violent and selfish. One group would have enslaved or eradicated all other groups long before the invention of WMD. A one world government / spy state where dissent is nearly impossible. A single region might have a rebellion and then be pacified or sterilized. If you want to see a primitive version of this, look at how China deals with troublesome ethnic and religious minorities. Tibet is USED to give China trouble until 20%+ of the population was "relocated" (or arrested / executed) and then REPLACED with (loyal) ethnic Han Chinese. Now imagine China ruled the world for the last 1000 years. THAT'S Reptilian and Draco society.

The irony that our compassion might lead to our eventual (self) destruction is one thing that makes space niggers THINK they are better than us.
>>
File: 1389045248271.jpg (40KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
1389045248271.jpg
40KB, 800x804px
>>19310372
>space niggers
>>
>>19309693
Because they use LOGIC instead of cringy empathy.
>>
>>19311569
Reptillian detected, I bet I could cuck you with one of your females any day of the week pal
>>
>>19309693
https://youtu.be/y4Skmwn4acI
>>
File: Greed.png (16KB, 116x138px) Image search: [Google]
Greed.png
16KB, 116x138px
Simple..same reason why we made it that far...Dominance of Individuals over others, induced through lies or terror
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>19309693

They weren't dumb enough to create a Bioweapon(The "Femin" Virus aka Feminism) that would destroy Families & Society, which would lead to complete Multi-Planet Civilization implosion.

The whole reason why this Bioweapon was made in the first place was by a Man who wanted revenge on a Women that rejected him & ended up having a Family with another Man

[KB Threads: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/]

This isn't saying "Reptilians" exist or not. Humanity is really smart, but at the same time really stupid.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.