[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i do not believe in ghosts. But my friend swears nobody was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

i do not believe in ghosts.

But my friend swears nobody was there. The longer i stare at it the more weird details pop out.

What do you think? Have you seen anything like this before?
>>
It just looks like a regular person. There's no reason for any of us to believe this is paranormal.

And I'm saying this as someone who believes in ghosts.
>>
that spanker on your face
>>
>>19309642
i'm not trying to convince anyone, i asked what you think and if you've seen anythiing similar. If you were to actually look at it, you might notice what i'm talking about
>>
>>19309664
Proof?
>>
>>19309672
prove what?
>>
>>19309664
I did look at it. What do you see? I just see a regular person. The head shape maybe looks a bit odd, but it's a low quality photo, so that could just be some sort of glitch.
>>
>>19309747
i don't want to say what i see, i want to hear what others see, kinda the whole point.
>>
>>19309628
Looks like a normal enough person, but he appears to not be touching the floor, unless the camera is angled and he's just standing weirdly. It's slightly odd, almost like he was photoshopped into the pic... :^)
>>
>>19309797
Or he jumped.
>>
>>19309797
i considered that because he looked so flat, but he's all grainy around the edges like everything else . Besides positioning how can you distinguish photoshop?
>>
>>19309850
Mainly positioning and the grainy look. Looks much grainier than the other objects in the photo. Some pixels also look like they're transparent near the edge of the kid, as if the original background of the picture he was in wasn't fully erased. Not a bad shoop, but I call shoop.
>>
Show more cleavage, ghosts like cleavage
>>
>>19309628
>What do you think? Have you seen anything like this before?
Like this? You mean a photograph with 2 people on it?
>>
>>19309628
your gf is cheating on you
>>
>>19309628
>some bitch at a party takes a selfie
>creepy OP blurs out her face and boob line
>DUDE ITS A GHOST LOL.

honestly fucking sort your life out you absolute cunt. this board needs to have its posts approved because im sik of this
>>
>>19309628
Op shes cheating on ya not a "ghost"
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.