[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always wondered when I heard stories of alien abductions, demon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I always wondered when I heard stories of alien abductions, demon manifestations and other paranormal bullshit why in a good amount of these accounts the experiencer says "when I started to think about Jesus or chant his name whatever was happening to them stopped or these aliens or whatever fled".

Any reason why this is common? As a non-christian my guess is that people who truly believe in the being, deity or whoever the christ was to them can manifest power over their reality since they attribute all these powers to "Jesus" himself weather Jesus is an actual being or not.

My view is that if you attribute all your spirtual energy to any entity legtimately and wholly believe in whoever or whatever it is you put your energy to that ideal becomes powerful and sentient but instead of attributing these spiritual powers to ourselves where it truly originates we cast them on a person or thing and wether that person or thing is real or imaginary it absorbs our power.

TL;DR If we focus our energy ro a being or object or idea long and hard rnough then that thing or being becomes sentient and carries that spiritual power fooling us humans into thinking we are powerless spiritually and thus inanimate objects and non existant beings become more powerful in our own realities than we take credit for.

Why do you think saying "Jesus" makes paranormal shit stop?
>>
>>19308680
that's a cute theory. but then again, how come none of these stories are about people invoking krishna? or buddha? or mahadeva or papa legbe or yemaya or zeus or astarte or any other deity besides Jesus Christ?

your question should be "why do you think only saying Jesus makes paranormal shit stop?"
>>
>>19308742
May have to do with the fact that Christianity is the most popular religion on the planet?
>>
Maybe it could be that the manifesto of these frequencies into beings. Low frequency being the dead or demons while the higher frequencies aliens or "God's". Might Feel quite rejected when you chant about something they know isnt real. For example lower vibrations feast on fear, sadness, etc. Higher vibrations feast on the love we give off. If there is an imbalance and a panic youre echoing then the high frequency being won't be interested because relations won't be mutual. If a ghost, apparition, demon or any form of low level energy disappears it's because when someone screams a God's name it be Jesus alla or Krishna the person is latching on to what they believe is a secure state of mind they are giving the energy of safety from the comfort they have known to practice. It's all about emotion
>>
To keep one's composure is the key. I've went into haunted places even smoked blunts and did Lsd in places like these to experiment nothing would "haunt" me. To haunted mansions in my area to abandon buildings even cemeteries. I forgot to add I was alone every time. When I took my friends to what I referred as the chill spots they would bolt out and automatically fear rose the back of there necks hair. I could clearly feel it weighing that person down. They saw nothing was there so we chilled. However when he went alone with friends they all had scares and experiences I could not account. I literally dived deep by making them chill spots and even enjoying recreational activities I've yet to encounter such things
>>
File: 1499382864334.png (4MB, 1292x8757px) Image search: [Google]
1499382864334.png
4MB, 1292x8757px
>>19308680
Because they are demons and fallen angels and because calling upon Jesus Christ (God of everything) sends them crying.

Lol, you're literally RIGHT THERE for the truth and you decide "nah fuck that shit" you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>19309972
Because corelation does not equal causation
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.