[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It may be that Ἄρης, the god of war, has reached out to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

It may be that Ἄρης, the god of war, has reached out to me and it will not be in vain.
>>
File: 15566330.jpg (25KB, 640x504px) Image search: [Google]
15566330.jpg
25KB, 640x504px
>>19307468
oh, that's nice dear.
>>
>>19307468
>not choosing Priapus
It's like women don't rub your dick for good luck.
>>
>OP proceeds to commit a mass murder in the name of a pagan god.
Never stop being you, /x/.
>>
>>19307468
Who cares narcissistic trash.
>>
>>19307571
I contest this accusation of narcissism, for the record.
>>
only thing you can do when you get a calling is go with it

mine was from dionysus, still not sure where that's going to lead

anyway, this is the perfect time for a war god to call someone, there's a necessary war coming
>>
>>19307521

not op, i'm >>19307679
but that's not always a negative depending on the reasons

war can be perfectly justified

look at the world around you, really look at it, and tell me revolution isn't necessary

every day a small group of people who are vastly outnumbered by everyone who obeys them make decisions that go against everyone's well being

they invade privacy and have people under constant surveillance, use people as a commodity, militarize the police against citizens (particularly ones who make an effort to speak out), employ methods of control that blind people to the necessity of acting out and keep people divided and down with streams of garbage they feed us, the educational system in many places is a joke that seeks not to educate people in any meaningful way but to keep them as cogs in the machine, the planet is being destroyed etc etc etc

assuming op picks the side that has intentions of achieving a greater good and bringing down corrupt systems that need to be brought down i can't see the big deal

people die every day, no one is immortal, it's going to happen one way or another so working towards a good cause would be as suitable as any other way wouldn't it?
>>
>>19307679

>necessary war

Can you tell me more? Ironically, I am a would-be pacifist.
>>
>>19307468
reject false idols
>>
>>19307761
Many spiritual paths teach that immortality is real, Christianity being the most well-known, perhaps.

Most of western civilization was rooted in the notion of individual immortality.
>>
>>19307761
are you done masturbating?
>>
>>19307877

pacifism gets nothing accomplished on its own

that's not to say that peace isn't an important war strategy it's just that it doesn't do anything longterm if it's the only method employed

sometimes the only way to bring about proper change is through destruction, you have to tear things down violently in order to rebuild

a revolution would be a necessary war given the current state of many places in the world, and an entirely peaceful revolution resolving things or working within a corrupt system with the false hope of change aren't going to help that

that's what i mean

why are you a pacifist?

>>19307883

whether you believe there's a soul or not has nothing to do with the fact that death is a reality, rebirth and cycles and an immortal part of ourselves etc are separate

but the body you're in is going to die and so are many other people

i'm strictly talking about physical death which is unavoidable as far as a mortal body goes

>>19307886

only if you're down to fuck
>>
>>19307883

i said "many people" but i meant "everyone"

whether you believe death is the end or not isn't going to prevent this life from ending in one form or another
>>
>>19307877

i feel like i should elaborate a little more

take america for example, the voting system is rigged and corrupt and the party in charge doesn't actually make a difference

all the party system serves to do is act as a division and pacification tool

it pits people against each other by making them believe they have more control than they do and dividing them over issues (many of which shouldn't be part of a "take all of this or don't" system since they're unrelated for example: healthcare shouldn't be tied into gun control but it always is based on party) that get them riled up

and it's all done in a way where the changes that do occur are ultimately minor and ones people are passionate about while a larger agenda goes on (regardless of the party in charge) that's highly detrimental to everyone and is about maintaining control

however people feel like they have a say so they're pacified and can scapegoat each other saying "in 4 years things will change" if they lose in spite of the fact that major issues have been going on for decades (surveillance, militarization of police, unjust wars etc) that favour a small group of people controlling masses

and it's easily done because the masses can't unite under those conditions since they see each other as enemies rather than as separate groups of people with a common enemy clinging to meaningless ideals

and the thing about the common enemy is that they're powerful and armed, no one just gives up that much power without a fight
>>
>>19307975
wow, absolutely beautifully stated anon
>>
>>19307468
oh you saw wonder woman too
cool man
>>
>>19308067
the mother of Jesus?
>>
>>19307571
I believe this is a problem with a lot of /x/.
Just pure narcissism, a desperate need to be special because being just another humanis dull as hell.
Unfortunately, nature doesn't give a shit how bored you are.
>>
>>19308014

thanks
>>
>>19308131

assuming other people's experiences are false just because you've experienced nothing is senseless don't you think?

i understand the logic, i felt the way you did before my own experiences, but as a result i've learned that there's more to life than what any one individual experiences, yourself included

you're free to disbelieve, but that has no bearing on the validity of another person's claims
>>
>>19308131

btw what's more narcissistic than assuming you're right about everything and only your experience/view of life matters?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.