[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If there is anyone here who also has enhanced speed abilities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: interrupt.jpg (553KB, 1300x600px) Image search: [Google]
interrupt.jpg
553KB, 1300x600px
If there is anyone here who also has enhanced speed abilities or if you know someone with enhanced speed abilities, could you tell me if there is a way to prevent the friction burns whenever i move at high speeds?
>>
>>19307389
Can you provide any further details about your enhanced speed abilities?
>>
>>19307432
As far as i know i have the ability to move and think at what should be impossible speeds
>>
>>19307513
>i have the ability to move and think at what should be impossible speeds
What is with the long response time then?
>>
>>19307572
Apologies i'm quite busy and only refresh the page every now and then
>>
File: index.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
Yes.
>>
>>19307658
If i had any way of not burning to death i could probably beat him in a race
>>
>>19307669
water?
>>
>>19307389
Use lube
>>
Corn starch
>>
>>19307669
you would have to be moving 100's of kilometers an hour for friction to cause an real effect
you should be easily able to beat him without friction being a problem.
>>
>>19307724
Oh wow that helps a lot actually, I never even considered that. This is all fairly new to me
>>
>>19307828
Fucking moron.
>>
>>19307999
fair
>>
Please try to remember that this is not a roleplaying board and threads like this involving nothing paranormal are against the rules.
Try not to reply to meaningless role play threads such as this in order to stay true to the spirit of the board.

Thank you.
>>
>>19307389
Is it bad that I knew this image was from scottgames.com?
>>
>>19307658
aurora you are pure cancer
>>
Yeah I cum fast too faggot, you ain't special
>>
>>19307696
Came here to say this
>a lubed penis is a happy penis
>>
I had this friend when I was a kid who claimed these entities he called spirits were all over the world, and there we're spirits responsible for every aspect of nature and the laws of the universe. He said he could visualize a map and it would show where the spirits were anywhere in the world. At first I thought he was roleplaying but he taught me some tricks. Dunno if the spirit thing was real but he taught me about focusing positive or negative energy. It allowed you to perform very minor hexes on people or help them a bit, or yourself. There were a few times I tried it on bullies, made one kid fall off the monkey bars and hurt himself. Eventually got the the feeling that what I was doing was somehow causing a net loss, entropy? Hard to explain. My buddy told me that I was attracting evil spirits, so I quit using the ability, I doubt I can do it anymore.
>>
>>19307585
Make a webm showing your speed so we can study you.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.