[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What actually is sperm in a "supernatural" sense and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Kundaini-guide-what-is-kundalini.jpg (223KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Kundaini-guide-what-is-kundalini.jpg
223KB, 1500x1500px
What actually is sperm in a "supernatural" sense and does it relate to kundalini in any way?
>>
File: Q1CcnkX.jpg (153KB, 1280x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Q1CcnkX.jpg
153KB, 1280x1008px
>>19307015
A sperm is a single cell brain that when combined with an egg creates your nervous system, the eg makes your organs and your bones.
>>
>>19307030
This betrays a facile understanding of biology, but OK.
>>
When I was a child my dad used to sneak in my room, jerk off and cum on my face and sheets. He whispered "the seed is death". I think he was in some sort of trascendental death pedo cult. It took me years to realise what was the sticky I sometimes found while waking up.
>>
>>19307035
It was just a goof.
>>
>>19307161
He I don't know any more. When I first came to /x/ that would have been my first assumption...fast forward a year and a half, I literally can't tell anymore who is trolling, who is a tinfoil, who is a fedora, who is legitimately mentally ill...Get out while you still can!
>>
In some esoteric circles semen is another expression for The Light.

The Sun casts its rays of Light ( masculine creation principle) down upon the wet fertile planet ( female creation principle) thus creating life
>>
>>19307174
Its you because you can no longer tell. Beware the morons on 4Chan.
>>
>>19307285
It's never as simple to know to who knows and who's making it up, even worse sometimes the one that make things up, tend to be closer to the actual answer than they should and they make the MiB all nervous.
>>
>>19307015
Not enough context. "Supernatural" is too vague.
There's thousands of analogies to be drawn between sperm and something "supernatural".
I'm sure you could find some relating to kundalini even.
>>
>>19307327
I suppose I'm trying to draw some sort of use of it in the human body in other ways than just for reproduction and what happens when you don't lose it so much, or at all.
>>
>>19307341
Regarding metaphysics, sex and reproduction alone is a vast ocean of meaning deep enough to drown ten times over, so no need to look any further.
As for abstinence and related subjects, it's mostly an extension of what happens biologically in physical world.

There's obviously more, but you'd have to ask in detail, and then I'm not sure if I'm the right person to answer as my knowledge is quite limited.
>>
>>19307015
Look into the bandhas in yoga. Specifically, the mula bandha. The yogi balances the ida and pingala so that the Solar force, sushumna, begins to rise through the 33 degrees of the spinal column and ascends to illuminate the closed palace.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.