[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

spooky UK stories thread i am from an eastern euroshit country,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: uk2008.gif (3KB, 291x175px) Image search: [Google]
uk2008.gif
3KB, 291x175px
spooky UK stories thread

i am from an eastern euroshit country, moved to the UK about 2 months ago
there was tons of spoopy shit in my home country i would encounter myself, but there has been nothing here so far
wonder if any britbongs on this board ever experienced anything related to the paranormal/cryptids/ayys etc
>>
>>19306487
I once took a shet and the toilet clogged and i stg I looked in the bowl and there was the head of jimmy savvile not joking mate
>>
by spoopy shit that has happened to me in my home country i mean:
>be me, 2-3 years ago
>walking home from the train station one night
>street lights were rarely ever turned on in that particular area for some reason
>was about a 15 mins walk from the train station,in total darkness and wheat fields and shit around (lived in the buttfuck of some rural area)
>constant feeling of dread overcomes me the second i get off the train
>i think something is watching me
>i have no fucking idea how could i keep on walking, my insides felt frozen
>i was breaking out in cold sweat the whole time
>halfway through my walk home when i hear footsteps behind me
>they don't sound like the footsteps of a human, more like that of a large dog or other animal
>too scared to turn back
>i am shaking and convinced i am going to die
>after some time i look back over my shoulder because i want to know what is following me
>still hear the footsteps, but there is nothing but absolute fucking darkness behind me
>can't see anyone or anything
>almost pass out at this point but keep on walking
>i stopped hearing the footsteps when i was about 50-60 meters near my house
>still could feel a presence tho and the feeling of dread did not go away
>i laid awake in bed all night and didn't talk about this to anyone for years
>still gives me the chills to think about it

i also heard something scratching at my door for hours on some nights, and there were nights when i could not sleep with the windows or even the blinds open because i felt like something is watching me
but since i have arrived to the UK all of these things stopped
>>
>>19306526
lmao
>>
I'm semi convinced there's some sort of banshee in the antrim forests in Ireland.
>>
>>19306538
>I felt scared and a fox was following me
Man up pussy this is barely a story
>>
Which country are you from, anon?
>>
>>19306538

Where did the fox touch u?
>>
>>19306487
We killed most of it ivan.
>>
>>19306487
There's plenty of spooks to be had here. There is thousands of years of history covering almost every inch of this island.

The consequence of that is that it is a lot more refined and a lot harder to find. Not only do you have to go looking for it most of the time, but you have to know WHERE and HOW to look for it.

The paranormal in Britain is all about the hidden places, the forgotten lore and the stories that lie beneath the surface.
>>
>>19306538
Couldn't you at least carry a big knife in your country? I'm in California, one of the most disarmed states in the US and I can still carry any sized blade as long as it's not spring loaded or concealed. The scariest thing in the UK is probably their oppressive government. Seems most of Europe is like that.
>>
File: 117.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
117.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>19306487
There's plenty of 2spooky4u places. I've gone on some night walks around small villages, old castles, the like.
I once stayed in a village over night. This village is very out of the way, it has very few residents and is borderline a hamlet. I'd heard stories about how ghosts were sighted there by residents. They were seen drifting between the cottages late at night. Another I'd heard was about the ghost of a dead RAF pilot who'd crash landed in a nearby field. Supposedly on the night of his death you can see his ghost appear in the field. Anyway, I stayed in this village once (along with my cousin and some other family members),we were in an old converted barn (pic related was my room and unfortunately the only pic I took of the place). It was an eerie house, very archaic. My room was on the first floor, eye level to the villages graveyard, I could look out my window and see the gravestones. The house creaked all night, those old wooden floorboards would kick up a racket under the slightest pressure. I never bothered to ask if anybody was moving around that night, I didn't want to know. In the picture you can see above the bed is a small window with the curtains drawn, this was the window that you could see eye level out of into the graveyard. Having this window watching over me all night gave me one of the worst sleeps of my life.
>>
I'm from Scotland and there is tons of Spoopy stuff here. The thing i want to hear about is what got found in caves by another 4channer. It as a story about scuba divers and the military who told them to get out of the caves and not disturb things. The why and when and even where was not told in the story.

Anyone know?

For spoopy stuff just read old local stories and go exploring.
>>
need /x/phile scot mate to stay up chatting about shit and go investigating with

bad times
>>
>>19306487
Brexit
Too spooky for you?
>>
>>19306594
OP here, i am from Slovakia
>>
>>19308491
roll
>>
>>19307744
i can carry a knife in my country, i used to own a small switchblade knife but it got lost a couple months prior to the encounter
>>
>>19308053
so it basically seems you will only find spooks here if you deliberately go out looking for them, they won't come to your house or follow you or fuck with you in any other way in case you don't willingly try to fuck with them
>>
File: margam_castle_lit_up2.jpg (226KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
margam_castle_lit_up2.jpg
226KB, 640x480px
>be me
>live in industrial council estate shithole in south Wales
>live near a place called margam castle
>supposed to be super haunted or some gay shit
>quite a few years ago they let you sleep in the castle upstairs during Halloween for one night only
>me and a few friends say fuck it and do it
>don't believe in the paranormal at all, neither do friends
>pretty large group
>do standard ghost tour at first, typical fake spooks and what not
>nigger in an suit of armour grabs my shoulder while walking past and I almost broke my hand hitting the fucker
>I digress
>locked in at 7pm, will be let out 7am
>most of the night was pretty standard, one guy supervised the entire night but was super chill and let us wander around the non restricted areas and sleep wherever we want
>while everyone is asleep later on, me and friends decide to go check out restricted areas
>restricted due to mainly weak structural integrity
>nothing really special, old rooms and locked doors
>decide to head back down the stairs and leave restricted area
>as we're coming down the stairs the velvet rope/stanchion cutting the area off at the top of the stairs is launched down effectively pushing us all down the stairs
>I mean launched, not like it fell down and hit our legs this shit hit me at the top of my back
>look at top of stairs
>fucking no one there and there was no where they could have gone as all the doors were locked and heavy as fuck
>really did a number on my friend, he tumbled down the stairs head first and ended up with a concussion, broken wrist, collar bone and ribs
Wasn't too scary overall but freaked us all out for a while
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.