[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ima make this pretty short since i'm too lazy to write up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (192KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
192KB, 1280x720px
Ima make this pretty short since i'm too lazy to write up everything.
Basically i had some experiences when i was younger, A travelling card that "teleported" from my belly to the street crossing outside at the destination, phone that was on top of the desk falling on my hands while playing league. (These two are from some years ago)
A few months ago i went on a trip to another country and stayed there for like half a year, and stuff started again.Basically i would lose small stuff only for them to appear later in obvious places, one time a full water bottle that was on the floor fell randomly (i haven't touched it in like half an hour).I'm back home now and i would have small stuff falling once in a while while i am sleeping, sometimes when i would be awake trying to sleep back too.Thing is that i don't feel that i'm being haunted or anything, i just want to know why this happens. For the record i have casually tried over the years to develop telekinesis, but only managed to rotate a pen once in class, few years ago.Nothing significant before and since.
Anyone experiencing something similar?
>>
>>19306318

Oh no... he's retarded.

Giganigger. Stop being superstitious.
>>
>>19306338
I'm not superstitious.I am just sharing my experiences.
Plus, you are on /x/
What the fuck do you expect to read?
>>
>>19306318
i had similar things happen to me many times, but i never thought about it in a supernatural light

maybe fairies just wanted to borrow your things for a little while?
>>
>>19306318
>Ima make this pretty short
>Ima

You should've stopped right there. I did.
>>
Been there, done that but thing was that I did rotate a psywheel waaay back before. I do believe on telekinesis as you do. Pretty fun topic, hard to dominate, takes lot of conc entration and effort, but it pays off when you have certain time doing so

Don't have the same experience, but legit, when I was like 19 and I was on the second yer of medschool, living with my brother (since we attneded to a public college and stuff and it ididn't had a campus as all the colleges on Venezuela) my brother left me and stuff cause of his girlfriend for a weekend. I'm ok with this, I said, but thing is that I shit bricks all weekend. Things flying around when I was asleep and that's the ONLY explanation BECAUSE it was at night and I had nightmares all along and felt like someone was following me or a "force" near me, like, I was able to "control" but it wasn't there nor that I felt "haunted" or so, but.. a god damn mirror was in da house and I was like: yo, you didn't suffer anything, like, for real, not even a scratch and it was at my brothers bedroom... and his bedroom was messed up, like, REALLY messed up. Tv on the floor, his clothes tossed, even his colognes and personal stuff, all tossed around the room and shit was creepy for sure. At least what I experienced and then, it all came to normal when he came back, and for real, we left that apartment like in 4 or 5 months and I felt better since then, but I never was alone again on that place. I prefered to be at my house which was an hour long from where I studied instead of that fucking place OP

>>19306318 (OP)

I'm 25, he's 23, he's a civil engineer and I'm a doctor. Happened
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.