[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And do you not know, my brethren, that we are in fact superheros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

And do you not know, my brethren, that we are in fact superheros?

Think about it: you are an energy, piloting a meat-craft through spacetime. You suffer the overload of empirical stimulus to a degree unknown by any previous generation, and you maintain a perspective throughout it, casting off that which is not "you," and aligning yourself with a future in which everyone is best off. You forego the impulses and urges of an entire human history of petty, simple hate and fear, stepping back from a fight in the knowledge that you are better off for the avoided complications. You show kindness where you can, and where is most applicable, and not in the sense of an obligation to some god who looks down in judgement, but in the knowledge that we ALL ARE ONE, and when you show kindness to another, you are showing kindness to merely another self.

We who survive the daily urge to end this life, we who know the void, who wear it like a familiar cloak whilst maneuvering through the world of light and hope, having been so broken that it has become a cast, allowing us the temporary support of the ineluctable knowledge of our own smallness and unimportance to carry us into an uncertain future, and the only hope we have is the vague understanding that we don't know that having killed ourselves before is what got us here in the first place... so we arise each morning knowing that we can't know it won't eventually get better.

We are fucking superheroes. We do not hug each other enough. We do not shout congratulatory messages at one another nearly enough. We need a sign of fellowship.

Shoutout to the broken, though - here's to we who will keep going, despite the knowledge that we can't ever know; here's to the fucked in the head, the shattered, the heartsick, the floating, the screaming rage, the weeping sorrow, all of it and all of us - here's to humans, and we will get there someday.

Love.
>>
File: 1371486408528222021.jpg (4KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
1371486408528222021.jpg
4KB, 234x216px
>>19305529
>>
File: Astrid_com_orelhonas.jpg (292KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Astrid_com_orelhonas.jpg
292KB, 1536x2048px
<3
>>
>>19305533
>>19305548
I love you guys so much!

Love bomb FTW
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.