[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i was beating my meat today and all of a sudden my lock start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: moist.jpg (64KB, 956x538px) Image search: [Google]
moist.jpg
64KB, 956x538px
i was beating my meat today and all of a sudden my lock start shaking(the lock is on the inside btw) violently. thoughts?
>>
File: 1499612559213.jpg (25KB, 374x267px) Image search: [Google]
1499612559213.jpg
25KB, 374x267px
Maybe you should beat my meat instead. I'm nice and thick.
>>
>>19304147
Where's the Key?
>>
>>19304147
>>19304168
Degenerates
>>
File: mulabandha-t-shirt-tn-400x400.jpg (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mulabandha-t-shirt-tn-400x400.jpg
44KB, 400x400px
Pic related?
>>
Maybe you were reaching such a level of pleasure that your latent psychic powers were unleashed, causing an unprecedented telekinetic effect on the physical world.

Try to focus more during the next fap session. Maybe try to levitate something or bend a spoon or whatever. Maybe you could be the person to prove these abilities as real.

You should also record the next one, and maybe send it to some scientists if you get it to happen again. This could be one of the most important discoveries in modern times
>>
Possible poltergeist activity from orgasming. Seems reasonable.
>>
Remove knob from ass
>>
>>19304147
Ghost was jerking off to you while shoving the door knob up it's ass
>>
>>19304147
Vibration of the bed causing door to vibrate.
>>
>>19304147
you got some weird jerkin off habits why do you hold on to the door lock and your dick?
>>
If there were ghostly or demonic hauntings at one point in time, I'm almost positive that the internet age put an end to them.
>Quake, mortal! For I have come to take your-Great fucking GOD! What the fuck are you doing to that stuffed horse?!
>>
>>19304440
Nice try Not very well hidden FBI agent
>>
you got buuuuuusted
>>
iifIiI HAHHHVE EXACTL THHSHSETHESSSSSAMMME PROBLEMMMM
>>
File: 1499939578605.jpg (37KB, 480x480px)
1499939578605.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
Place the lock in your anus, the spirit possessing it will enter your prostate
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.