[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A message from god. share it with the world. sprea it as far

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 8

File: untitled.png (64KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
64KB, 298x169px
A message from god. share it with the world. sprea it as far as you can.
https://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/07/17/truth222/
>>
>>19303429
Since when was god a keylogger?
>>
>>19303429
How can we learn to heal ourselves as easy as Jesus did
>>
>>19304107
It's not a virus if that's what you mean, it'll take awhile type out but I'll fucking do it
>>
>>19304176
I'll hop on the laptop and copy paste it
>>
>>19304161
Jesus didn't heal himself, he stated the people's faith is what did it to thereselves. Healing hands are still something I'm working on. Most of this document was visions btw so can't prove it
>>
>>19304193
I've been considering studying essene habits, Jesus was an Essene, root of essentials.
They were also known as therapeuts, root of therapeutic.

Sounds like they lived in a minimalist spa. Sign me up
>>
>>19304203
Dude I own nothing lol, chilling in a hotel room. Minimalist is awesome, the less you poor on yourself the less you worry about
>>
- The universe started out at a single point.
- This point was spirit/source. The one we call god.
- Everything in that point is still very much connected through god.
- So the universe is not something outside of you.
- You are very much a part of it.
- It is like water, an interconnected flow.
- God’s consciousness is very much a part of everything, including yourself
- This is how he knows all, God is ALL.
>>
- Nothing existed until the source of all things, God, became aware.
- If there was nothing to be perceived then nothing could exist.
- In order for anything to exist, source had to become aware.
- Since everything is source, we are very much in the image of god.
- The humans that came before us perceived us, so that we may exist.
- Our soul gains it’s self-awareness much like source.
- The soul builds on itself, it grows outward. This is much like god did when he gained his awareness and exploded outwards.
- The soul forms a heart which pumps blood outward.
- As the heart pumps blood, it’s building everything we need to become self-aware.
- We develop senses to enjoy everything source has built for us.
>>
>>19304249
- Once we fully develop our awareness we are then born with our soul very much intact.
- Our senses then suck up everything it can, learning and developing.
- The things that go on around you impact this development.
- Everything around you that your senses sucked up helps build who you are.
- A person born in Britain will suck up British ways. A person born into a drug infested area, will pick up drug infested ways. An American will develop the American way. Someone born in the middle east will pick up various ways as well. Everything they sucked up will lead them to believe what they are doing is the right way to do things.
- Since your awareness can only go so far, as your ego develops, you refuse to believe in other way has any truth to it
- We call this culture.
- The world needs it’s own culture.
- God in is love gave us free will.
- Our souls are totally and completely, pieces of our father, the source of all things.
- It is our free will that causes many of our issues in life.
>>
>>19304259
- Most problems around us, are problems we all had a hand in creating.
- These problems are issues that source delights in us overcoming and learning from.
- Any obstacle in life is something that we have the power to overcome, conquer, to hit in stride. We should flow with it instead of against it.
- Your thoughts directly impact your environment.
- Keep your thoughts clean, and you’ll see a cleaner environment.
- The devil, as we call it, is another source of issues we can overcome.
- This darkness delivers karma, justice, and obstacles to overcome. Most of the time something bad happens to you, you wonder why, you refuse to look in the mirror and see the pain you’ve also caused.
>>
>>19304270
- This is all apart a learning process. A learning process to love.
- Until we all love unconditionally, heaven on earth cannot exist.
- The quicker you learn to love, overcome obstacles, treat people as you’d treat yourself, the quicker we can advance as a species.
- Our self-awareness is more special than people realize.
- It’s literally a gift from god.
- God is our father, we are god’s sons and daughters. We are brothers and sisters.
- Like any good father he makes every attempt to lead us in the right direction.
- He helps us instinctively know right from wrong.
- When you hurt someone for your own gain, even a laugh… you’re adding karma to yourself, you’re hurting them, helping them build darkness inside. It makes it more likely they’ll do the same behavior to someone else. Everything has an effect.
- This reality is a playground paradise.
- People after what their awareness sucks up, through their egos, believe that their way is the true way.
>>
>>19304280
- They feed their egos and force beliefs onto others. They snuff out creativity in children. Tell them their dreams are impossible. They create wars, religion, politics, and every problem we created for ourselves
- In the beginning, there were no problems until man decided there were problems.
- Nothing is a big deal until someone makes it a big deal.
- This conscious decision of not being content creates problems on top of problems. Solving problems that don’t even exist and just creating more problems.
- Everything in society today had a massive cause in effect that we are still feeling today.
- People not being content, decided to step on those with moral ground or were less fortunate than others. They do this and feed their own selfish inner desires.
- People twist their actions into some sort of self-righteous ego dinner.
- People say things like nothing will change, they did this well so can I, anything to feed the ego and step on others that have moral ground or more self-aware.
- This has got to stop.
>>
>>19304283
- If world leaders don’t lose the ego and realize we are one, interconnected through source, that we are humanity, then we are doomed and we will have no one to blame but ourselves.
- People will ask, “Why god… why me?”
- When you know very well each one of us could have prevented this. Yet it would seem, no one wants to be the change we need. We want others to do it for us.
- We need to lift each other up and stop putting each other down.
- Many believe we are somehow entitled to one thing, while those less fortunate simply are not.
- This is wrong. No one is entitled to anything other than basic human rights, which currently most people don’t get without working their life away for it.
- Food, water, shelter, healthcare… these are very basic human rights.
>>
>>19304289
- People break their backs to afford very basic human rights and barely keep their head above water.
- This keeps the rich in their place, and the majority with the ability to go nowhere.
- Your average worker, who makes this world turn, is a modern-day slave. Having their freedom as an illusion. Many are basically share-croppers on a massive scale.
- We have walked away from the ten commandments.
- Thou shalt have no other god before the true source of it all. Why worship a creation of the creator he lovingly put out for us. God is the creator, without god there is no creation and he should be thanked for it.
- Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image. There are not multiple gods. Polytheism is a lie.
>>
>>19304299
- Thou shalt not take the lord of the name in vain. You are essentially cursing god, yourself, and all of creation when you do this. Be thankful you can even think.
- Remember the sabbath day to keep it holy. Take time to reflect. Give thanks to god for this paradise. He loves you so much, but could take it away with a thought.
- Thou shalt not kill. This one is obvious. No single problem is greater than another. Murdering your brothers and sisters has got to stop. Please stop murdering in god’s name.
- Thou shalt not commit adultery. Love is very special and you do not need to cheat. There is someone out there for you that loves you for who you are.
- Thou shalt not steal. Be thankful for what you do have and work for what you don’t have. You have no right to steal from your brothers and sisters.
- Honor your father and mother. Without them you do not exist. The elders must be taken care of, they took care of you when you didn’t have the ability to do so.
- Thou shall not covet. Stop longing for what someone else has. It is not your blessing. See the blessing god has given you.
>>
>>19304305
- The world is currently built on the seven deadly sins
- Greed makes us watch others suffer and horde money for ourselves. It is never enough. It becomes your god.
- Lust makes us hurt one another for sex. We murder souls without a care so we can have sex without a care. It takes over the mind. Lust becomes your god.
- Pride eventually leads to all the sins. Again, we feed the ego and think of ourselves so highly that we continue to hurt brothers and sisters for our own gain.
- There are entire industries devoted to vanity because we think we don’t look good enough. Taking pictures of ourselves because we think we look so good, standing in front mirrors checking ourselves out. We judge others not by character, but by looks.
- Sloth makes people sit around and watch the world burn and do nothing about it. You can all do something about this you just choose not to. You sit around doing nothing, yet believe you are entitled to things. It’s sick.
>>
>>19304311
- Wrath is a terrible sin that never got anyone anywhere. Wrath causes you to live in the past, fight wars in the name of god, and hurt the people you should care most about. It has gotten humanity nowhere, it has destroyed children in the street. What if that was your child? Keep it up and it will be.
- People with the sin of gluttony in their hearts stuff their face while others are hungry. You dump trash into your body and cause yourself bad health. You do this all for yourself while you watch people starve. Food becomes your god.
- We have hindered humanity in the name of sin.
- It is not you, it is not I, it is we. We are microcosms of the creator and brothers and sisters to each other. We are humanity.
- A sin against each other is a sin against god and one or more of his creations.
>>
>>19304319
- No one owns the water.
- It is for all.
- No one owns solar power.
- It is for all.
- No one owns the wind.
- It is for all.
- No one owns health.
- It is for all.
- No one owns shelter.
- It is for all.
- Do these things or you’ll destroy each other. You’ll take and take from each other and the earth until there is simply nothing left.
- This calls for a new society. One that is not built on sin and money.
- You help humanity, you get what you need.
- We lift each other up and you get what you need. Through this the possibilities are truly limitless
>>
>>19304323
- If we continue to put each other down we will surely drown in our own hate.
- See each other as family, treat everyone as family.
- We have thousands of years of history to do this right but time will surely run out.
- Remember, you need to give thanks to the creator, the reason you can think. Treat others as you would treat yourself. Follow the commandments. Avoid the seven deadly sins. It is we not I. Lift each other up in this playground paradise nd love unconditionally.
>>
File: 1500075351122.jpg (521KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500075351122.jpg
521KB, 1200x800px
>>19304220
Are you happy?
>>
>>19304333
I'm happy with myself currently, had to give up a lot to get here, I just like work and go back to the motel and chill with my gf. but like this shit weighs on me. Getting it out there feels good
>>
>>19304193
Yes this is something I have been pursuing for years...to untap that miracle healing gift that we are to have within by faith. To clear the mind of all this clutter from society so the light of God can come through like reception on a radio. Imagine to be able to heal from any affliction..to die at 340 years. How how how. Many claim they can but never make it black and white how they accomplished it.
>>
>>19304375
This too shall pass.
Life without trials teaches you nothing. Our purpose on earth is soul purification. You aren't given any challenges you cannot overcome.
>>
>>19304406
I used to be an addict, recently I bought a couple pain pills. I immediately noticed how they were turning me into an asshole, what's again not giving a shit. Asked god to make me sober. I felt two sharp pains in my liver and I was sober. I've felt heat in my hands and focused it and stopped my own back pain once. Worked on a dog once, made the wound scab up pretty quick. I move shit with my mind but not to any massive degree, practice on clouds a lot. This reality is set up much like a dream. The part about thoughts affecting your surroundings is very real. You can't have no in your heart, you have to be 100 percent certain it'll work. Maybe that's what jesus meant by faith
>>
>>19304452
I agree, I've been through a lot man. I just hit it in stride now. Going against your problems with a woe is me attitude does not help at all
>>
>>19304454
Ok let's say I believe you in these claims you make...to have no doubt in your heart that you will be healed. Is one of the biggest struggle I have. How is one to think so cocky or confident to be like

Yeah I deserve this I can heal.. yet from all the bad things we have done.
>>
>>19304468
God bless, stay strong.
>>
>>19304482
Like i said man I'm still working on it. My mother had cancer, had her eye removed and everything. She believed she was going to be healed. She was a complete Christian fundamentalist, and god did not heal her. I use to hate god, wasn't even sure of his existence until the visions. I think it's entirely possible it's a gift. Also, Jesus didn't do any miracles for none believers, perhaps it's the belief, that it isn't you, it's merely god working through you, so it really isn't cocky it's just knowing and acknowledging the power of god. If I had wounds to try it on more often I'd have a better answer.
>>
>>19304523
See that's the part that makes me be like wtf.
Your mom a believer didn't get healed...thats just nuts..but I think I might have a reason. I'm also big into Edgar Cayce and he stated that some sickness or bad luck is bad madam built from past lift passed on. In order to show the soul a lesson it needed to learn to become complete and closer to God...not a union because then you lose your free will but closer. So sometimes things are just unavoidable no matter what.
>>
>>19304544
And karma I meant...so yes it seems unfair we pay the price from a life we don't even know we lived. He also stated Jesus was the only person to pay for our sins for he was also
Adam
David
Joshua
And Solomon.

Until he awoke and realised he fucked up humanity since he was the first so he had to pay.
>>
>>19304556
False
Jesus only bestowed once as human.
>>
>>19304579
Well either belief we each have...healing remains as number 1 goal
>>
>>19304556
That's interesting theory. I've been led to believe past lives exist, even though I didn't put it into the document. I want people to stop adding karma to thereselves rather than think well I'll just be born again. That's not the end game. My mom even though she was a believer... did two things that I think needed to be taken away for her soul to finally be reunited. She was a penny pincher and slightly vain. God her took her looks with the eye surgery and her money with the cost of treatment. She never lost faith, and even though at the time I didn't understand, I think it's entirely possible it was necessary.
>>
>>19304605
Yeah it's tricky cause then we see Mayweather very cocky and vain haha level 9000...carried around 3 mill and has woman constantly...yet all is well and makes money and has health...odd world but so fascinating to discuss.
>>
>>19304710
That's true but mayweather is the very thing my document goes against. He fails to see without the spectator, the common man, he is nothing. When you have people in sin lifting up people in sin this is the kind of society that is formed. We watch people beat eachother and stroke the ego. Now he thinks he's just Awesome and it's people that have created it. He could help a lot of people and probably doesn't. We're a product of our own free will. It isn't just mayweather, combine all the mayweathers, the actors, the musicians. They do nothing for society and get over paid for it while we collectively look the other way at the rest of the world. I don't expect god to come down and ruin that free will when it was people's free will that created it. My mom was super close to god though, and may have been tested so she could finally be with him, you know he knew her desires. Her will was to go to heaven. I wouldn't envy mayweather, his pride is what's ruining the world
>>
>>19303429
American protestantism at its best
>>
>>19304999
Yes Mayweather is a mystery and I know people personally as probably you to who are in the same boat. That they seem to do whatever they want and nothing happens as in karmic action but if many lives is true then Mayweather next life will be that of a peasant who knows. It's just a life cycle lesson were ultimate end is to be closer to God.
>>
>>19306053
Why do you assume nothing happens? Most people with money and wealth seem like the most miserable people to me. Their egos are constantly built up, but they are ripped down just as quickly. They essentailly live in prisons and are harassed constantly by those who use the most inconsequential details of their lives as entertainment.

A lot of famous people have suffered numerous abuses emotionally, mentally and physically. They are used as puppets. Do you really believe they are living the living the good life? I'm so frustrated that people see their lives as an argument against karma. I see them as proof that karma works.

Do you think the endless stream of women/men falling at their feet fills them up spiritually? Do you think they enjoy worrying about skin bleaching or hair removal? Do you think they enjoy people giving them fake love all the time and using them for attention or money? If they do it is only because the toll this kind of abuse takes. Sooner or later they become a perpetrator of the system that broke them. We will be a better world when everyone stops longing to be something that is completely empty and fake. We will be a better world when we force this to stop because we stop watching their click bait and buying the products they sell. Karma is working just fine.
>>
>>19306186
Interesting...yes true we do not know what goes behind closed doors. Could be
A: amazing life of stress free
B: constantly living in prison

I never admire those celebrities or fall into their products they promote. I just find it fascinating how one man can attain so much yet do so little with it.
>>
>>19306335
What if they do a lot with it, but for the other team? So many of them are having a huge ripple effect on the world spewing their nonsense to the impressionable minds of the world. They are giving back all the time, just not in the way people think they should be.

These people actually do us a great service if we open our eyes to see how they got there and what it takes to remain at the top. Its a dark dark world.
>>
>>19306619
Oh no doubt it took hard work to get to the top but does destiny play a role in this as well? Haha so many subjects I'd love to discuss.
>>
>>19305052
Billions on this planet would disagree
>>
>>19306855
Destiny? I feel like we're all on a path for sure. I'm not exactly clear on how the path is decided. I sense it is multifaceted. Destiny + Will + Intent + Outside Influences?

I feel like we always have a choice in the moment whether we recognize it or not. If you take control and choose your moments carefully is destiny less of a factor, or were you destined to improve in this facet anyway? So confusing.
>>
>>19307041
I think collectively, focusing our will and thoughts towards a better future for all and walking with God would create better paths for everyone. That doesn't mean my prophet/my god/my religion it means acknowledging our creator put us in this together and together we can overcome. I don't like living in this world if it was someone's destiny to become a transvestite foodie while there's children out there wondering if they'll eat at all.
>>
>>19307125
That a 100% agree so much...if we see ourselves more like a collective unit instead of individuals. Sympathy and love would be our forces behind creation instead of destruction.
I get it though I do...i mean to stomp your enemy so you can rule yes makes sense in a caveman way...but it doesn't work long term.
>>
>>19304259

Freemasonic shite.
>>
I'm not clicking on a pdf file, what the fuck does it say?
>>
>>19307409
Alot of talk of God...how to get closer to him actually someone posted most of it already on here
>>
>>19307351
The first half of your holy book is mostly "Then we wiped out this tribe for not believing in our god, and then God killed those people for vague reasons, and here's why women are property..." and so on. You don't get to talk about peace and love.
>>
>>19307672
If so then tell me or educate me on how life works and it's purpose.
>>
>>19307409
It's on here man, if you're afraid to click, no virus. I follow the golden rule of treating people how I'd treat myself, I understand it's hard to have that trust though so I do not fault you. I wish I could provide proof on how I know about the nature of god but it was visions man
>>
>>19307351
I'm not trying to stomp anyone anymore, the stomping has got to stop. Jews, muslims, and Christians worship the same god. I call for no more killing in gods name and instead lift eachother up in gods name
>>
>>19308208
Amen...
>>
>>19308239
I appreciate the bump. This needs spread. I'm not on social media or anything. I've given a lot up. If you think this is where we should head in society please spread the word. The document would've been longer but I know attention spans and I know people don't want preached at but this is the real meat of what's important.
>>
>>19308555
It's a noble endeavor anon, the one true pathy to make people understand each other it's make them interact with each other in as many circumstances as possible and learn from one another at every chance, sadly people fear the different and change, but what unite us it's a bond that can't be broken as easily.
>>
>>19307766
Life has whatever meaning you choose to give it. I believe in trying to live the best life I can while hurting as few people as possible, and ideally leaving the world a slightly better place than I found it. I choose not to throw the brief time I have on this mote of dust away kissing up to a tyrannical figment of some long dead men's imaginations in the hope of a fictional paradise.
>>
>>19308555
Anytime I really appreciate the shared knowledge...ill still be on my journey to access self healing or find a way by faith. Blessed journey bud.
>>
>>19308818
Thanks man, just seeing a few people come together here, it gives me hope for the journey, you have a blessed journey too
>>
>>19303429
im not looking at your virus riddled pdf you nig. post it here or go back to the dark corner of the interwebs that you came from... nig
>>
File: JesusFacepalmAndThusTheLord.jpg (44KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
JesusFacepalmAndThusTheLord.jpg
44KB, 750x600px
>>19308208
> worship the same god

umm... no. not even close. Pure ignorance.
>>
>>19309228
It's literally on here...
>>
>>19309238
It's the prophets that separate them
>>
>>19303429
HOLY FUCKING SHIT SPAMMING CAPS FOR A REPLY, guys honestly if you follow OP link and look at the top of the second page its something I always though about, why is it that if we think about clean things and stay orthodox to hope and our beliefs everything around us becomes the way we wish for it to be? Always wanted to start a thread for that idea if someone is reading this and agrees please do, I'll back up OP.
>>
>>19310119
They don't even have to follow the link, it's posted right in this thread in chronological order. I'm not out to hurt anyone. I'm done with hurt, and I appreciate the backup man thank you so much
>>
upon hearing voices in my head today, I took a ride on my bike. Half way through the ride, I neurotically followed my usual path to the gas station, and started looking for drinks. Difference this time is, I have absolutely no money. My bank account was actually -45 dollars. I scanned the Mt. Dews and picked out a drink, (Voltage because it has ginseng root in it.) and still could not understand why I was doing this.

I purchased the drink, and my card went through. That was a miracle enough. I realized I didn't even have a drink carrier on my bike, thought, and was already riding away before I had found a place to put the drink. So I am riding along, awkwardly switching hands with this bottle in order to shift gears, it is a very hot day out and I have no idea what I'm doing. Another voice arrives in my head and says, give that Mt. dew to the next guy you run into.

Of course I start looking for guys, and I hear a gentile laugh, and then
>"Don't start looking for people, now... You'll never find them!"

So I shut of my brain a little, just hold the Mt. Dew in my hand and start riding. I saw someone on a motorbike at the next block, and thought that must be the guy. I started peddling a little faster, but then a very sweaty man walked out of his house. He was so covered in sweat I could see him glistening from the end of the road, and the speed that he was walking coincided with my bicycle so I had to break in order for him to pass. Holding the bottle prevented me from shifting gears, so I couldn't go any faster to pass him. Then it clicked.

I said "Hey, you need a Mt. Dew" And his eyes lit up, he didn't even hesitate and just said "YEAH THANKS MAN!!" and grabbed it from me. I felt my mouth saying something like "Yeah I can't really drink that while riding a bicycle" and heard him laugh from behind me, but I was already pedaling away again.

Then I went home.
>>
>>19310446
That's awesome dude, this is what I mean by treating eachother like family, you went out and did something nice for someone that needed it more than you. Today at work I had half a mini pizza and someone ate a quarter of it. Had no idea who. That's usually enough to make someone angry, but dude if you're willing to steal food then you must be hungry. I would've given it all to them had they asked.
>>
>>19304523
her life was done. She completed her life. it was time to go. there is no question of needing healing. we only receive healing and remain earthbound because we are still have unfinished business.

Her body died but she did not. She say's "please, tell him I love him and god loves him"

She communicates with you even now, though you may not always know it.

She has a lot of light and gratitude, this being.

Anyway what I was saying is that it was the right time. And she was healed as soon as she dropped the body.
>>
File: 1452722908456.png (66KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452722908456.png
66KB, 400x400px
When is God going to turn off the universe? Is September too much to ask?
>>
File: 1497274439498.jpg (87KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497274439498.jpg
87KB, 360x360px
>>19304241
>>19304249
>>19304259
>>19304270
>>19304280
>>19304283
>>19304289
>>19304305
>>19304299
>>19304311

Why is it that every time some spooky spiritual message is "revealed" its a bunch of banal crap we've already been inculcated or at least familiarized with already?
>>
>>19310838
Wow, she use to preach against that sort of thing, communicating with the dead I mean. Definitely is something she'd say... she was a light in a lot of people's lives.
>>
>>19310897
I know a lot of it's been theorized I've just seen it and know it to be true
>>
>>19310838
How did you know this? May I ask
>>
>>19310017
Jesus was not a prophet to Christians.

Jews and mudslums believe Jesus was a liar and NOT who He said He was.
>>
>>19312214
Stop calling them mudslums, have you learned nothing. This is what's wrong with the world people. It's time to come together and worship the creator of all things. God is inside each and every one of us, allowing us to be tested and using free will to overcome. The possibilities are limitless but we have to conquer ourselves first. Calling them mudslums and looking down on the chosen ones that spread gods light is not the way to go about this.
>>
>>19310838
>>19312134
>>19310917

When I was writing she asked me to write that to the son of this person. Like I said, she is trying to communicate with him and in that moment, I was accessible and open to communicate that message.

I didn't seek to communicate with her, she found me.

I know that because, I know it. I received the information. I've learned by now that my intuition is pretty spot on, that and I can feel when a being is communicating with/through me.
>>
>>19312342
That is blessed to here...i always wondered if anyone is watching over me for my safety to live a long life.
>>
god using 4chen funny.
>>
>>19312214
'mudslums'
lol have you ever search anything about their about isa aka jesus in your life?
>>
>>19312342
I appreciate it man I really do. Before she died, I was atheist, I said come back and tell me if god is real and she was like ok I will and here you are cementing by belief that I'm doing the right thing
>>
>>19304289
>Food, water, shelter, healthcare… these are very basic human rights.

Stopped reading baby's first woke right here.

If you think any of these things are a right, you are an idiot. The majority of human deaths occurred from lack of these things before concepts of rights existed.

If these rights are natural, why did man have to create them?
>>
>>19312441
For eachother, like beavers building a damn, working in unison for the better of all
>>
>>19304289
>Food, water, shelter, healthcare… these are very basic human rights.
"Ah, yes, the 'unalienable rights.' Each year someone quotes that magnificent poetry. Life? What 'right' to life has a man who is drowning in the Pacific? The ocean will not hearken his cries. What 'right' to life has a man who must die if he is to save his children? If the chooses to save his own life, does he do so as a matter of 'right'? If two men are starving and cannibalism is the only alternative to death, which man's right is 'unalienable'? And is it 'right'? As to liberty, the heroes who signed the great document pledged themselves to buy liberty with their lives. Liberty is never unalienable; it must be redeemed regularly with the blood of patriots or it always vanishes. Of all the so-called natural human rights that have ever been invented, liberty is the least likely to be cheap and is never free of cost.

"The third 'right' -- the 'pursuit of happiness'? It is indeed unalienable but it is not a right; it is ismply a universal condition which tyrants cannot take away nor patriots restore. Cast me into a dungeon, burn me at the stake, crown me king of kings, I can 'pursue happiness' as long as my brain lives -- but neither gods nor saints, wise men nor subtle drugs, can insure that I will catch it."
>>
>>19312443

Do beavers have a right to dams, or must the build them?

If no beavers built dams, would God provide them?

Your concept of rights is childish and an affront to free will.

I remind you that God himself thought that free will was more important than a lack of evil.
>>
>>19312520
That's what I'm saying, we have the knowledge and ability to spread these across the world. We essentially don't for the love of money and ego and me me me. We have hindered humanity in the name of money and ego. If you would've continued reading it said that if you help humanity, as in work... you help grow humanity, you get what you need. But we've gotta stop fighting to do that.
>>
>>19312548
You need to learn the difference between a right and a privilege.

None of those things are a right and centuries of human suffering support that claim.

Using the word as you do strips it of all meaning. By your definition I have just as much a right to murder somebody or nuke a country because I am able to do so.

I think we should probable rephrase the sentiment, rather than you sticking to your guns and say I have a right to rape a child merely because I possess the ability.

Your version of rights, like my bad examples here, infringe on the rights of others.

Still, they are less natural than my horrible examples. If you want to define a right as you have, then rape and murder are more fundamental rights than food and water.

So... Let's revisit that definition.
>>
>>19312599
I don't mind that at all... I'm very open to suggestion. We don't have to argue semantics. I"so you would say people get certain privileges rather than calling it an inalienable right? That's fair it really is, I do believe you should still work for it
>>
>>19312614

Rights are limits imposed on governments by people. Full stop.

When you say "free speech" it doesn't mean 4chan has to let you post whatever you want, it means the government can't stop you.

So if you want to say "the government can't stop you from having food" that is fine (and weird). But once you say "the government must provide me food" you have not created a new right; you have weakened previous rights. All positive rights come at the cost of negative rights; negative rights are the things you had BEFORE government (as they are all merely limits on government).

Ergo: your fake rights are infringing real, God-given rights.

I assure you, you do not know better than God.
>>
File: 1476639143085.jpg (151KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1476639143085.jpg
151KB, 500x667px
>>19304241
>>19304249
>>19304259
>>19304270
>>19304280
>>19304283
>>19304289
>>19304299
>>19304305
>>19304311
>>19304319
>>19304323
>>19304332

These marglars are wise and true. It is nice to see people discussing them. But I am curious as to why som many discussions within the past few months.
>>
File: 1500232582736.jpg (55KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
1500232582736.jpg
55KB, 620x387px
>>19312548
It's always interesting to me that...lets say these group of people in this pic..they are wealthy, seem healthy and live a relative stress free and could retire early. Are we to think they are favored by God when we hear stories of a 12 year old raped and murdered...or starving people. How I would love to talk to my guardian angel if I have one.
>>
>>19312631
Yea none of this vision can take place without a transition. A slow one at that, without chaos and that's not what I'm attempting to bring. I believe society is currently set up so people strive for material things and get nowhere and then get left feeling empty. I know how this sounds but my vision would require a one world government, representatives with people that have the best intentions for humanity, no longer to have laws written by insurance companies, to love each other unconditionally, not to bend your will but to Aline your will with god, to stop pumping money into wars, stomp selfishly pumping crap into our bodies, a massive redistribution of wealth. People working together and people that can't work using their minds. The way I see it we do this or we take and take from the earth and eachother until nothing is left
>>
>>19312702

Gee your plan is basically the devils plan but with infallible humans running the show?

Aren't you feeling just a bit silly right now?

Let's not just ignore that you intend to strip humans of their free will, another pastime of the devil.

Let's not ignore that you want to centralize power, rather than letting individual souls retain it. That is "being the devil 101".

Let's not ignore that you, in your revelation , are inconsistent and contradictory. A fount of lies.

You are either a deceiver or the deceived.
>>
>>19312808
Go ahead continue using your free will to crap all over one another. That's what the devil wants, and earth is doing that just fine. Many of you actually believe you'll explore the cosmos when you can't figure out how to live here
>>
>>19304311
>The world is currently built on the seven deadly sins
It's actually 8 and 3 of the former 7 are used as disinformation
>>
>>19312889
I almost included the 8th but decided, I can't believe I call for an end to the seven deadly sins and following the commandments and basically get called the anti christ
>>
>>19312702
>>19312860
http://truthbook.com/AudioFiles/UF24K/U72.mp3
Have you heard this? How well does it fit your idea?
>>
>>19312897
You've been called, however, if you're clean then go ahead.
>>
File: super sad lady bot.png (431KB, 624x360px) Image search: [Google]
super sad lady bot.png
431KB, 624x360px
>>19312808

God wants to destroy ALL cartoons.
>>
>>19312860

It's getting more and more difficult for you to respond on topic, isn't it?

You are in direct defiance with the will of God; I am merely in defiance of the will of some anon who thinks God is talking to him (...and would really like him to help the Devils plan along...)

You need to sort yourself out. Unless of course you are the deceiver here.
>>
>>19312234
No, I'll continue to call the followers of the death cult mudslums.

>It's time to come together and worship the creator of all things.

I agree, and am already doing so. His name is Jesus, He is the Lord. Feel free to join anytime.

> looking down on the chosen ones that spread gods light is not the way to go about this.

Ohh... you're LARPing? Or you're that ignorant? By spreading their gods light, are you referring to suicide vests, or explosions in general?

Jesus Christ and your allah are not the same. You're a fool.
>>
>>19312960

He is an idiot or a snake. Bunch of platitudes like "let's not murder people" masking attacks on free will in defiance of gods plan.

This man calls for control, not peace. He calls for fear, not love.
>>
>>19312378
Yes. Isa is actually the perversion of Jesus.

Lol. You think Jesus from the Bible is the same as the "jesus/isa" in islum?!

You're all sorts of confused.
>>
I'm at work guys. No it isn't hard to reply. My phones about dead, keep it bumped I get off in 5 hours.
>>
>>19312985
Ya, ignorance is spooky stuff, and will cause a lot of souls to be lost.

All the fool has to do is go read what Jesus' actually said. He's either Lord, liar or lunatic.
>>
>>19312985
>He is an idiot or a snake. Bunch of platitudes like "let's not murder people" masking attacks on free will in defiance of gods plan.
>This man calls for control, not peace. He calls for fear, not love.
wisdom, you got it.
>>19312960
your whole post, true, though we should be more understanding of their ignorance and wiser in dispatching the truth
>get more fly-honeys with honey than vinegar

don't worry ya'll, Jesus is coming soon, and the world will see this and lament.
>>
>>19312438
That's nice to know. Sometimes I wonder why I come to 4chan at all anymore, but then things like this happen and I know why.
>>
>>19313219

And he was banished with truth, cast from his own false realm.

Another thread down.
>>
Come in here and hope for something that isn't bigotry, get told following gods laws is ending free will and see a discussion on ending the free will of the mudslums. Ignorance really is bliss. Continue screwing eachother over and waiting for someone to come save you
>>
How ignorant is it to think all you have to do is listen to Jesus when they think all you have to do is listen to Muhammad. Literally laid out why everyone thinks they're right. I don't care anymore
>>
>>19313881
>ending the free will of the mudslums

Do you mean their free will, as in will to blow up innocent lives? Because I would like to see an end to that 'free will'.

>Continue screwing eachother over and waiting for someone to come save you

Sorry, all religions have reformed and live in peace except Islum, they're the one's screwing themselves over.

Who's waiting for someone to come save us? The saving has already been done, Christ accomplished that long ago. These are basics of Christianity.
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.