[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do cryptids fear us /x/? We never took time to actually consider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

Do cryptids fear us /x/?
We never took time to actually consider why there are so few cryptids or why there are so few.

Imagine being a simple long lived entity that used to feed on measly apes.
One day, those measly apes started using fire, wheel, tools and weapons.
And suddenly you realize you are not going to be the apex species on your territory anymore.
Fast forward a couple centuries later, you always adapted but you can't anymore. Every human posseses something that could harm you in a way and you have to revert to your most primal instinct in order to survive. Humans have more power than you ever will, they could destroy thousands of square miles by pressing a single button.

Are humans the most terrifying thing to walk on the face of earth?
>>
>>19303203
Well, I mean we've already destroyed the world couple of times previous to this attempt, so I guess so.
>>
>>19303203
Like rattlesnakes, they do.
>>
File: john-keel.jpg (61KB, 645x466px) Image search: [Google]
john-keel.jpg
61KB, 645x466px
>>19303203
>We never took time to actually consider why there are so few cryptids or why there are so few

Conditions have to be right for them to manifest in this reality. Their true nature is non-physical and they can only become solid temporarily. Even though they're not really "fallen angels" per se, the christcucks that think they're demons are actually closer to the truth than the people that think they're undiscovered animals.
>>
File: cover.jpg (120KB, 375x619px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
120KB, 375x619px
>>19303203
>>19304701

And if you object to Keel because you think there is no connection between UFOs and cryptids, you haven't studied either of them very deeply.
>>
>>19303203
Of course most of them do, most animals fear humans but rarely other animals, unless they have a prey-hunter relationship, and considering humans are the ultimate predator, figure out the rest
>>
>>19303203
>"We are not the flame!" they will cry, "We are but moths, and we are doomed!"
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.