[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've recently been getting into conspiracy theories/redpill/magick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: xpost.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
xpost.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
I've recently been getting into conspiracy theories/redpill/magick etc. I came across a whole youtube cult of devin madgy/quasiluminous etc. Can anyone redpill me on what these guys are really about.

They are constantly jamming the idea of doing blood over intent posting it on youtube and going to the north pole to exit the matrix. He mentions that the trip will be free and happening in 2019 (and shows a picture of LUCIS trust) claiming he has a lucis trust fund. I know lucis trust is all helena blavatsky alice bailey (the new age religion which is apparently what the elite believe in?)

Someone help me out here please
>>
>>19302765
he invented the practice of putting your own blood on a paper.
he's just a e-celeb turned cult leader. they correctly point out that the earth is flat,trough.
>>
huh
>>
>>19302894
what about the idea that there is this vortex in the center of the flat earth plane that allows us to exit? Why is blood over intent necessary for this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIPtUUZScNQ

Lots of movies also show this vortex black whole sun type thing. For example they have to enter it in sausage party to get their real bodies back
>>
>>19302765
false prophets. doctrines of demons. you know, the usual
>>
>>19302894
lol did you flunk out of high school? a common thing i see in flat earthers, they lack even the most common on senses
>>
I get that there false prophets/e celeb cult leaders. But I want to know where their ideas come from.

What is the truth about the whole blood over intent black hole sun exit of matrix center of earth thing. Where did they get that information?
>>
File: 1492294178968.jpg (55KB, 467x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492294178968.jpg
55KB, 467x720px
>>19302765
a flat earther discovers sigil magic (without sigilisation) and the flat earthers go crazy for it?
>>
>>19302908
Huh?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.