[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's late. Grab some drink. We shall talk to spirits, as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: needed an image to start thread.jpg (25KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
needed an image to start thread.jpg
25KB, 390x390px
It's late. Grab some drink. We shall talk to spirits, as I am a medium. Ask and state things here and I'll see if I can get replies. I don't think I can translate large blocks of text, but I'll try my best. Ok Go
>>
>>19300624
OP, can you see who i was in my previous life?
>>
What can I do to help release the stress from my parents as well as my gf, that they are facing in their day to day lives? It seems I cannot directly help, and it hurts
>>
>>19300632
I can tell you, the local spirit entities would have to know exactly who you are, and also I don't think they or I have that power to see that. Try channeling higher dimensional beings, like your higher self Yourself, but heck it let's see what they say:
>*playful fuzz and random thoughts*
Can you tell about a persons previous life?
>I wish
Do you have any advice for this Anon?
>Leave me alone
>>
>>19300663
aah, okay, my bad OP. thank you for the answer though.
>>
>>19300669
Also, everyone's on 4chan /x/, maybe someone helpful will help you find answers if you post, even people. What I mean is the entities around me see me as like, sort of autistic, so I'm not getting a good connection. It's like they're just fucking around. Now I shall try >>19300644!
>>
File: tmp_5672-large(2)118179879.jpg (82KB, 500x654px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5672-large(2)118179879.jpg
82KB, 500x654px
>>19300624
Would you please channel the highest power you possibly can, and ask them if they know how undyingly grateful I am to be alive in this moment, and how much I truly love them, for me?

Thanks~!
>>
I want to state that this is a friendly modern traditional spirit to human connection, unless we are already that close. I think they want to be close, and putting this distance between them is sort if an irk to them.
>>19300644
So what I can say to you from them is... Something from me. I would say the little things count. make a butterfly effect of kindness from you, and LET them know it's from you. So they know you're serious about helping them!
>>
>>19300730
Who is putting distance?

And thank you for the advice, I try to do that already, hopefully it is helping :) I appreciate it anon
>>
>>19300702
What I can channel from THAT is not translatable, but a really good aura. Thanks
>>
>>19300730
>>19300733
also, is one of your spirits kind of like a upright walking deer that looks like it has bark for skin? I got a super clear image of it in my third eye between the time you said you would ask them and when you responded. Was a little spooky
>>
>>19300733
>distance?
I don't know, me, I guess. I feel it like that.
>>19300741
I think that's how they did present themselves to you, right there. Did you like it? If you can learn from that image and how it connects you and the spirit(s), then Good things will come.
>>
>>19300750
I don't know, it was pretty spooky and a little uncomfortable. He just seemed to stare at me...I was trying to let it do it's thing. I would like to learn what I can from it, though. Something to think about and meditate on at least. I wonder what I can learn about how it connects me and the spirits.
>>
>>19300758
Might be difficult or useless to look deep into it. Maybe try sending back your own images. It's fun.
>>
>>19300774
Haha, will do. Thanks for all your help!
>>
>>19300780
Yeah! But anon don't start creating voices or creating personalities inside your head, it's bad for your health. Cheers!
>>
>>19300624
Is there a way I can ask a local spirit to do something for me, or to answer a question I have?
>>
my grandfather died in 1997,is he looking over me,is he proud of me?
>>
>>19300792
You have to pique their interest first, then open yourself to interpret their voice. They're good at speaking. But don't catch the interest of the wrong entity, I think.
>>
>>19300808
You mentioned translation. Is there a specific translation I can use?
>>
Is this like divination or what?
>>
>>19300624

Am I on the right path with Reiki to try and heal? ty
>>
>>19300794
>*****doing***
Hi. Can people talk to you from the afterlife?
>no
Can people watch you from the afterlife?
>I don't know
>maybe
>Think of love
>Anonymous

I think they want to say that it you believe he would, then that's all the answer you need. "Think of love.." Feel more, love..? >>19300817
I don't know ancient languages I think I hear sometimes but either use your best language or even try to *feel* the 'words' that you get. Empathy to language.
>>
Ask them this:
>>19300487
>>
>>19300838
Is physical energy work possible?
>***idon***know**laugh**
So, you have yet to experience or witness something like that?
>close enough

gambaru Anon
>>
>>19300851
Alright, I know you can do this one.
*asks*
>*fuzz*
>this is ridiculous
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.