[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a drunk bitch who can commune with the dead anything. Only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4

File: 1500177720032.jpg (45KB, 500x649px) Image search: [Google]
1500177720032.jpg
45KB, 500x649px
Ask a drunk bitch who can commune with the dead anything. Only got a little battery so if you want to know something ask now.

And before you ask, no, i am not in the mood to connect with your dead grandma.
>>
Do you watch Gossip Girl?
>>
File: jesusisgodperiod.jpg (411KB, 500x909px) Image search: [Google]
jesusisgodperiod.jpg
411KB, 500x909px
>>19300180
You can't commune with the dead.
They are demons deceiving you and you're blaspheming Jesus Christ.
What a fucking retard you are.
>>
>>19300188
No

>>19300201
Haha ah. Let me guess. Indian children are going to hell too. Just because they dont believe in your god.
>>
>>19300201
Fuck off christfag.
>>
>>19300188
You can ask someone who can commune with the dead anything and you fuckin ask about gossip girl?? Come the fuck on get real

What's your opinion on Gilmore Girls compared to the show Parenthood
>>
I wish to know of my Great Great grandfather. The Jewish Captain in the Cossack military.
>>
>>19300180

How about a dead school friend. Died about 12 years ago due to Cystic Fibrosis.

Just curious what she thinks of that fact that I of all people still think about her frequently.
>>
>>19300214
I dont watch tv often. I own one but its really just to play vidya games. I live in the boonies so i get like 3 stations anyway. Thabk god i get pbs.

>>19300219
She says stop jerking it to furries. She didnt die in an oven just to watch you jerk it to cartoon animals
>>
>>19300180
>no, i am not in the mood to connect with your dead grandma
So immediate ancestors are off limits? How about seeing if any of my distant ancestors are around and if there's anything they'd like to say to me?
>>
yeaaaa ur bullshit fuck off
>>
>>19300226
This is a weird one. Most of the high school friends i know that are dead but still here think its shittythey boo hooed at the funeral but made fun often when they werw alive. I cant pick up just any person. I can speak to someone whose following me or tied to the place im at currently. I MIGHT be able to give you more info about her if you give me more info about her like a name or a story or something. Otherwise she probably feels like every othe dead person. Confused and pissed.
>>
>>19300235
Idk by your post i feel native bs like tribal. Are you an immediate decent of tribals? Like your grandma or grandpa?
>>
>>19300252
>I MIGHT be able to give you more info about her if you give me more info about her like a name or a story or something

We were both in Mr Crawford's after school theatre. She and everyone else would call me by spelling out the letters of my last name because that was something Crawford did and it stuck.
>>
>>19300259
Im from the states so i have a lot of native american ancestry. My grandparents are full blodded Choctaw but my mom is white so im a mix. I am considered white though
>>
>>19300263
Was she kinda derpy? No offense just the vobe i get like you could talk to her but everyone knew it wasnt just a messed up spine. She was kinda slow
>>
>>19300271

She was a little more childlike than the rest of us due to being short and spending most of her time in the hospital.

We knew she was likely not gonna make 20 (and she didn't even make graduation) so we knew she was really sick. She wasn't retarded or anything though.

There was a female teacher she was real good friends with that would visit her in the hospital but I cannot for the life of me remember that teachers name. I remember she showed her their wedding tape because she was bored they said once.
>>
>>19300259
Possibly. My grandfather was mestizo, but he never liked to talk about his parents that much, particularly his father, so I don't know much about his ancestry.

Also this >>19300268 isn't who you originally replied to. That would be me.
>>
Will the spirit of the warrior be with me always?
>>
>>19300291
Im sorry man, i am past the point of excellence drunk. Im just drunk. I cant contact anyone but my own right now. I was more looking to share stories. I wkll tell you though the more i tried to connect with her the more i feel shes not there. She passed on. She might be here but i had a girl in school like that and i think i am picking up on her instead. Either way i get an irritated vibe but i really think its someone else
>>
>>19300299
Told you im drunk. Youre lucky you can read half of this.

>>19300309
If you will it then yes. The spirits manifest whrn you chanell them or need them most
>>
>>19300312

Well fair enough. Maybe she's moved on.
>>
>>19300328
Sometimes they do sometimes they dont. I just hope for the best. I wish i could be of more help right now but even sober i connect best with a physical object. Those who can do it just through the internet are crazy good. But to be honest i dont believe most people who post about divination in general. Its kinda tricky. Ove been doing this ever since i can remember and i dont like it to be honest. Its scary. They aredead you know? I shpuldnt be able to talk to them. Idk man. Idk
>>
>>19300201
You're so holy calling people retard. Nice conversion method.
>>
>>19300180

Just for funnsies (I'm unsure how this works) what's some important information that a dead person can give to us right now?

What's something you'd like to know, anon?
>>
>>19300352
Look some people come on the site to be assholes others are cynics. Just laugh at the post and move on. Thats what i did
>>
>>19300180
Did my dead sister blow any black ghosts
>>
>>19300180
can you communicate with legendary jazz guitarist Alan holdsworth and ask him how his legato is the best ?
>>
>>19300180
can you see who i was in my previous life?
>>
>>19300357
As said most are just pissed off and/or confused. Some have messgaes vut most of the time its an i love you and i am watching. If they are stuck here they are pissed 9/10 ofthe time
>>
>>19300360
Probably

>>19300360
No

>>19300368
No but you can if yoy try hard enough
>>
>>19300359
I feel like if I don't turn it around on them they'll continue to go around calling people retard but I suppose I should
>>
>>19300366
He said medium/rare
>>
>>19300180
LARPing faggot.
>>
>>19300381
I got a retarded sister (no bs). People are people. You cant change someone else only your own mindset.
>>
>>19300389
No but i will dnd. Cant larp because manslaught can be sebtenced with death penalty in texas
>>
>>19300384
>>19300366
I NEED TO KNOW HIS JAZZ AND LEGATO SECRETS TO PASS ON TO FURTHER GENERATIONS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0DxTF0i3VU
>>
>>19300404
His spirit is whitin you anon.

Play the song of his people. Play it!
>>
>>19300404
If i had enough battery id look at the vid but im at 7%
>>
>>19300393
That may be true but imma stand up for what's right. People with morals have been getting shit on. And retarded people can't always stick up for thereselves, so fuck that holy guy.
>>
>>19300422
just look up Alan Holdsworth The 4.15 Bradford Executive when you have the time. although im gonna warn you jazz fusion is pretty the red pill of music so be prepared
>>
>>19300429
Yeah i know the feeling. Trust me though.my sister is a full blown tard but when she says , ' i lub you siser' i just melt. Shes so sweet. Of you are not tryong to defend tards then idk were this is going. I need another beer but they stopped selling alcohol 30 min ago.
>>
>>19300201

This is what you said, but you are possessed by the devil so you didn't know it.

...Jesus Christ.
What a fucking retard you are.

You are going to burn.
>>
>>19300439
Im a musician and i was raised on big band so ill probably listen to it tomorrow morning. At 5% now. Tommy dorsey is my favorite.
>>
>>19300465

And i will bath in the blood of virgins while fucking your mom. Sweet dreams, anon.
>>
>>19300465
Sorry man. Op jumped the gun on that one.
>>
>>19300474
Welp, i guess this killed it. Signing off but will be back later
>>
>>19300474
You are shit
>>
>>19300180
Am I just lucky, or is something helping me?
>>
>>19300373

Well fucking shit. That's dark. If you don't mind me asking, how/why the fuck are they still here? Unresolved issues, not believing in god, ect?

I'd honestly like to avoid th situation they're in right now.
>>
File: SoulWinning2.png (495KB, 500x1173px) Image search: [Google]
SoulWinning2.png
495KB, 500x1173px
>>19300210
Children do not go to hell.
>>19300352
I am holy because of God, not because of myself. And the OP is a retard.
>>19300465
I can't go to hell, my sins have been paid for already.
>>
my grandfather died in 1997,is he looking over me,is he proud of me?
>>
>>19300180
Retard
>>
Any dead relatives looking over the remaining family? I don't know what kind of information you need for this but I'm a Leo and my name is Peyton if that helps
>>
>>19300201
Christians worship the demiurge and hate Lucifer and the fruits of liberation. The goal of Christianity is to serve the god of matter so they can return to an eden-like world where they have no free will or original thoughts. Chirstians will often speak of being "one with god" meaning that they wish to condemn freedom and individual will and serve only the will of the master.
From what I've gathered the Illuminati want the world to be enslaved in oneness, sheep who all think the same and act the same because they are easier to control that way. I'm not sure if the Illuminati are carrying out the will of God or if they just wish to be god themselves but either way the individual is the victim.
>>
>>19300180
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>19300180
Yeah, why did you go off your meds and miss your last therapy session?
>>
>>19300214
Game of Thrones season 7 comes today and you're asking about GG baka...

If you could talk to the Whitewalkers or the Walking Dead, what would you ask them?
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (93KB, 607x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
93KB, 607x1080px
>>19300201
Amen.

I hope this drunk bitch gets her flesh seared in hell while being raped by SATAN the devil for all eternity.
>>
>>19301775
Have you guys ever tried jogging? Or how about moseying? Or strutting! You could be Whitestrutters, or the Ambling Dead.
>>
Temme something fast, I don't have much time, what should i do ? Where to go? Keep hiding ?
>>
>>19300180
If you're still there, tell my grandma that I'm sorry I didn't show her the love she deserved. I was probably too young and stupid to understand how much she did for me and how short life was.
>>
>>19300201

STFU, you idiot.
>>
>>19300592
>Children do not go to hell.

According to your religion, they do. You're condemned to Hell just for being born. What do you think "original sin" means?
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.