[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /x/ I think I've encountered one of those skinwalker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Okay /x/ I think I've encountered one of those skinwalker things you're always talking about
>sleeping on my back when something wakes me up
>something is pinning down my arms/legs
>there was a weird smell but my room already smells so I didn't think of it until writing this
>never open my eyes out of habit (parents woke me up by turning on the light) and because I'm scared as shit
>feel whatever it is jitter occasionally, but besides that it doesn't move or breathe
>realize it's waiting for me to wake up so it can spook me and savor the fear as it eats me or something
>I have the upper hand, I decide a good plan would be to yell something to surprise it, push it off me and run for the door
>shit what should I yell that would confuse it enough
>psyche myself up, inhale, and say loudly "I want to FUCK this thing on top of me!"
>the jittering stops and it sits still, like I actually gave it genuine pause and it doesn't know what to do
>the grip on my wrists feels weaker and I lift my arms to try and push it
>put my hands on it, it feels like a taxidermy bobcat or raccoon. It has fur that is matted and in random patches, and I don't feel warmth from it
>despite this it does feel like it has flesh/fat under there and it is kind of nice and shapely, I can make out a bipedal shape
>crap, I've been feeling this thing up rather than trying to escape
>I feel it get closer and almost lie down on me
>in a voice that sounds like mine but turned inside out I hear, "Iii wwaannTT tTtoo FFFUUcKK..."
>it pulls up my shirt and starts to undo my pants as I try to find an orifice somewhere on it in the dark with my eyes closed
>roommate knocks on the door, "Anon it's fucking 3 AM can you stop yelling?"
>I didn't even feel it get off me and disappear, I turn on my light and apologize to roommate
>I sit in the corner shivering badly until it's time for morning classes
It hasn't come back at all. I either convinced it I would try to rape it or I actually made it too shy to see me again.
>>
>>19299668
Half way through, I thought this was going to be akin to one of those 'jerk off to get ghosts to leave you alone' type of stories

I wasn't completely wrong, but that was weirder than I expected OP
>>
disappointed in that ending

woulda been a good fap
>>
>>19299714
should I try to do something to attract it back
do these things like gifts or something
>>
>>19300307
Nah. If the pic is anything to go by, you gonna get vored OP.
>>
>>19300307
Unless it really thinks you are gonna rape it and it is scared of that for some reason, it probably has come back while you were sleeping and you just didn't wake up.
Lie in bed on your back until your body falls asleep, but try to keep your mind awake. This can take a very long time. Worth it if you get da succ though.
>>
>>19299668
Sleep paralysis
>>
>>19300307
Get it a box of chocolate or raw meat.
>>
File: charmander.png (17KB, 126x122px) Image search: [Google]
charmander.png
17KB, 126x122px
>>19299668
>>19299680
>>19299714
>>19300307
>>19300383
>>19300398
>>19300425
>>19300430
great story op. you totally dont come off as a braindamage 12 year old with your stupid ass gay ass shit story
>>
>>19301390
I was about to say this shit is no better than those weird ass succubus threads
>>
I don't get the pic but if this is real, and OP tried to fuck a skinwalker or something, kudos dude, livin the dream.
>>
File: rice fields.jpg (6KB, 236x148px) Image search: [Google]
rice fields.jpg
6KB, 236x148px
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.