[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thought I would give this a shot. Ask me about aliens and maybe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

File: feather.jpg (2KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
feather.jpg
2KB, 274x184px
Thought I would give this a shot.

Ask me about aliens and maybe even some ghost or some other conspiracy stuff. I have a unique source of information, and there's no credibility to it really, so either take it with an open mind or forget about it.

I know a decent amount about a lot of things on many levels, but if I don't know something for sure I won't pretend like I do and bullshit you. Aliens are the main focus but any other /x/ shit will suffice because odds are it has to do with aliens anyway. Pic Related.
>>
How do you like to spend your time?
>>
>>19299507
Interesting... answer this op
>>
>>19299493
Well tell us something then
>>
>>19299507
Answer this and I'll post a snapshot I took of a light in the sky and get your opinion
>>
>>19299493
Wow great thread OP
>>
>>19299561
I'd hazard a guess that he spends his time feeding his ego pretending tobe something his not.
>>
>>19299493
What is an angel?
>>
>>19299507
I go to work, I hang out, I play games, I go outside, I watch shows and movies, and I watch videos about aliens and shit.
>>
where is jfk's brain?
>>
>>19299493
Where do the aliens live?
Is there humanoid aliens?
Can we communicate with them?
>>
>>19299633
If we're talking about people with wings, they're a species known as the Karistus. Much like us humans, except of course with wings. If you base references of them off the bible, you can only take half of it as truth. It's kind of hard to explain but the bible is true and also kind of bullshit to intentionally keep people in the dark. There are many other alien races involved in this story.
>>
>>19299645
no idea lol
>>
File: IMG_5245.jpg (757KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5245.jpg
757KB, 4032x3024px
>>19299637
You answered so I'll deliver. This was hanging around outside my hotel room, doesn't look like a ship or anything, giving off its own light source.
>>
File: cave-angels.jpg (13KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
cave-angels.jpg
13KB, 300x225px
>>19299649
>>
>>19299646
Aliens live on earth, on their native planets, on planets they have colonized, etc. That's like asking where bacteria lives. There are many "humanoid" aliens. You have to understand we were created by them, we're basically hybrids of primates and the Anunakene. We are the aliens, we've just lived here so long it doesn't seem like it. Some look much like us and others kind of do and others don't look like us at all. It's kind of trippy when you accept it.
>>
where do those dang aliens live
>>
>>19299658
Orbs that emit their own life are actually surveillance from certain (I'm not sure who) alien species. The way my source (my source isn't secret by any means) describes it he says "You only see a light for the same reason you only see a light when someone shines a flashlight at you at night, you can only see a light but you can't see what is behind the light" (paraphrased). There are 10s of thousands of different types of orbs. Most are forms of energy, but in some instances like the picture you posted they're straight up alien surveillance technology. What information they are collecting I have no idea.
>>
>>19299649

What is true and what is bs

Give us the basic gestalt and the big enchilada
>>
>>19299666
Okay, what is earths role in this? Why is Orion and Saturn important?
>>
>>19299661
from what I know those are supposed to be Karistus aka "angels"
>>
>>19299674
dude I can't break down the whole bible for you right now lol. Jesus was real, he was a Karistus named Dhor Kyristyl, he faked his death on the cross, but was transported away from earth. His "resurrection" was actually a practically identical clone, however this post-crucifixion jesus was created by the "bad" side. It's a very complex story but there's an example. It's why his disciples denied him after resurrection, and the source of the "jesus had a twin" theory
>>
>>19299688

What good and bad side

What do aliens have in this with us. Why.

What's with the nine circles of hell
>>
>>19299673
Ok I'll bite again, why might someone see them every single night. I'm literally being surveillanced by aliens according to this. How do you know it's alien surveillance technology if you can't see the source? Multiple different witnesses with me too
>>
>>19299677
I don't entirely know why but there's a fight over Earth. There are humans involved on both the "good" and "bad" side and of course most of us have no idea the war is even happening. I don't know much about Orion except that certain alien species that are involved come from there. If I remember correctly Saturn is where a major base for Vlash (some of the people on the "bad" side) exists, but I would have to go back and re-watch/read the source I have. I know that the Karistus reside on Jupiter. Look for Jupiter references in pop culture and notice how Angel references aren't much further away.
>>
>>19299706

whats with AHK and dante santori
>>
>>19299701
it's extremely complex. Think of there being a "good" and "bad" side on earth but all countries and governments are involved. Like WWII for example. Now amplify that to astrological proportions. I'm sorry I won't be able to be too specific for you but there is so much going on this. Reptiles, Vlash, Maitre, and some other races are "bad" as in they aren't in the best interests of our planet and us humans. Anunakene, the Kuurs, Karistus, Zeta Reticulai (spell check) and other races are in the best interest for us because they believe we have potential to become an advanced species. There is a council of 5 that has kept this planet in one piece. I don't know much about hell. If I had to guess I would assume hollow earth is real and those are the origins of the idea of hell.
>>
>>19299705
Don't take it personally, you (and others) just happen to be seeing it. Like I said, I don't know what information they are collecting or what the purpose is of the specific orb you are seeing, I just know that it is what it is. I believe my source as much as my stubborn self will let me. If it's not true I won't be upset, I'm just convinced is all.
>>
>>19299720
He has been releasing information for at least 7 years now. He has done it with a specific goal in mind, and the goal has essentially been achieved. His last youtube channel is over, but you can watch it from the beginning in its entirety to know what I know. You can either believe it or not. No inbetween. He will not ever provide any sort of "validation" because he does not need to. He is as "valid" as any other source of information we get. We take everything on "word". I believe him.
>>
>>19299753

But that's just like the pleiadian bullshit of that witch and scam artist
>>
>>19299764
I no idea what you are talking about right now
>>
>>19299727
Here you lost me. You claim to know about spiritual alchemy and doesn't understand that Jesus is a metaphor for the sun.
>>
>>19299799

That picture makes little sense

Why follow a pattern of circles below with a big hole and two eyes of creatures to then just randomly allocate three stars to a body that doesnt match and four others to its wings? what about the creature's eye?
>>
>>19299799
>so either take it with an open mind or forget about it.
Also never did I claim to know about spiritual alchemy. Having an open mind does not mean "willing to listen to a new idea". It means hearing an idea and instead of trying to find a way to file it, you keep it out on the desk. That is "open". I please ask that everyone in this thread remain "open". Even if you think what I'm saying is bullshit, I believe it the same way you believe what you believe. I hope that makes sense.
>>
>>19299813

You seem overexcited and I sense that you're gullible enough to fall for anything if sufficiently complex.

You never explain anything yet you thought making a thread was important, like an overexcited child.

Explain for once what you offered
>>
File: 1499038531918.jpg (12KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1499038531918.jpg
12KB, 255x255px
>>19299813
I can see that you are walking in the right direction, but are misguided on purpose and/or by your confirmation bias. I'm open, but i won't believe in aleins just because i want them to exist.
>>
>>19299825
I have explained as much as I know or as much as I'm willing to type considering the depth of the question. I don't believe most things I hear. I would say you're accurate considering the complexity of the subject, but that is only because this is more complex than anything I've ever heard of in my life. I'm explaining as much as I can, anons. No reason to be upset with me.
>>
>>19299493
Fuck it. I'll bite.

What's your opinion on why my gaze is and has always been drawn to Sirius? Its been happening as long as I can remember. (28+yrs)
>>
>>19299838
I believe in aliens because of many different reasons. I first saw "lights in the sky" before knowing anything about aliens, yet knew they were not human ships in the sky. I know people who have seen them too, and I know people both in the military and in politics who have alluded to "the" aliens. Most of what I know is based on personal connections then diving into research based on those personal connections. And that research has led me to the stuff I'm talking about tonight.
>>
>>19299739
We'll you gave me more insight than the average, "da fuq is that?" Like I was somehow supposed to know. I take it with a grain of salt though, I won't believe until they come down and say, we are Marglar, we come in marglar
>>
>>19299705
The glowing orbs aren't surveilling you. That's a very paranoid way to express it.

They are watching you, through the reflection of you watching them. The way they watch you is by observing your own senses, as you absorb their light into your senses. So, in other words they physically can't see anyone who doesn't see them back. Quantum physics corroborates this. It's like entanglement--where the light of the glowing orb vanishes presents an outline, for the conscious beings who watch over the orb.

One of the ways to transfer a soul from one body to the next is to encapsulate the life energy of the previous body into a form similar to the glowing orbs, and fuse it with the life energy of the subsequent body.

They are very tender, so if one happens to come up near you, please ask before trying to touch it.
>>
>>19299864
I don't really know what that means. I don't know you or your gaze. Sorry. Only thing I know of is that Siruis has wolf-life beings who at some point or another had allied with the Reptilians, despite neither species not really liking each other. But that was "long long ago, in a galaxy far far away" lol. I'm sorry I couldn't deliver on that. Like I said I know stuff but not everything
>>
>>19299878
Well as I said, there are 10s of thousands of different types of orbs. I learned a bit on orbs but they didn't go too deep into them since there are so many. So I would agree with you, some could be observing, some surveiling, some lost, and some trying to take a physical form. There are "bad" orbs who gain "strength" from "negative" energies. Sorry for all the quotations but it's very complex. There are thousands of types of energies. But these "bad" orbs feed on "bad" energy such as fear, anger, and hate. That is why the world is getting progressively more paranoid and scared.
>>
>>19299870
Welcome. If anything don't approach it. They said it's best to stay away from them because you don't know their intentions. Especially in yours and the people in your area's scenario where it seems to be keeping a distance. And I don't know how disclosure will happen. If aliens "come down" I'm not sure how much I will believe since they have always been here. I'm not one of those crazy bible people, but I do recognize some of the truths it has, and I will point out that the final chapter is called "Revelation" and not "Invasion". Revelation is the revealing of something that is already there. Aliens openly coming down would be an Invasion. So it could be real it could be fake. They could be good or they could be bad. If they look like us humans there's a chance they are on the "good" side. But that's also not 100% the case because there on some races who don't look like us who are on "our" side. But, as far as I know, the races on the "bad" side don't involve any races that resemble us. I'm not much of a person who is afraid of things, but if I come across an orb or if aliens show up one day I'll keep my distance unless I Know who they are.
>>
>>19299912
Thank you for understanding.
>>
>>19299994
You're welcome. And thank you.
>>
>>19299493
What can you tell me about the Vril?
>>
How would an earthling go about "getting involved" in the so-called "conflict?" Is there a way to reach out to the Zetas, etc. and tell them you want in?
>>
>>19300042
The only time ive heard the term Vril was from some guy named Donald Marshall. I didn't really stick around too much with his rabbit hole but according to him Vril "posess" human hosts and i think are reptile-like. He says that is what celebrity one eye symbolism is all about. Ive never hears Dante talk about Vrill. Just Vlash. They could be the same thing but named different due to the game of "telephone" we have with information. I dont know if i fully believe the stuff Donald Marshall talks about anyway.
>>
>>19299878
I didn't have an option to touch it, they're in the sky. they don't make me paranoid, they reveal themselves to me every night I care to look I just sort of go with it. One night they literally showed like fifty at once moving in spectacular fashion, all different kinds. Wish I had my camera but I was so damn amazed I couldn't look away
>>
>>19300119
I do have two email addresses. Im sorry anon but i wont give them out here. You can publicly find them, but i wont say that either because you need to know what they need you to know before you do that. I havent emailed them yet because i have only seen the information from one of 7 channels. I will one day just not now. The ONE channel im on has hundreds of videos ranging from 10 seconds to and hour and 40 minutes. The style of how they present information is interesting to say the least but if you pay attention you will understand it the way i do. The purpose was to get certain people "awake" and i believe that goal has been accomplished. Everyone else is just "extra" such as you and i humans wanting to do our part. And im sure we are not talking about contacting Zetas lol. The Zetas did pro-create with egyptians to create pharoes though. They are the ones with elongated skulls
>>
>>19300141
I understand that. The first and only time i saw a fleet of UFOs in the sky i was too in shock to take out my phone and record it. I always sound like im full of shit when i tell the story because of that aspect but its true. Idk what the multiple lights thing is. Could still be orbs. All i know is orbs that emit their own light are "man-made" (not human but you know what i mean). Orbs that appear on cameras or in reflections and other spooky ways are forms of energies. Most likely harmless energies.
>>
>>19300119
By two email addresses i mean two that i can contact about all this information im saying and for showing your support to the cause. I am hesitant to email them for obvious reasons so i am even more hesitant to give it out to people i don't know who dont know anything about what is going on with this. I will some day and if i do i will post another thread on here with the same picture. You will know it is me.
>>
>>19299666
>>19299677
Either some kinda social experiment going on or these are some creepy digits

Also if dubs kek is dead
>>
>>19300176
Thanks for that. Eyes open.
>>
>>19300199
Yours are creepy too! I dont think its a social experiment. If it is ill be pissed cause i just wanted to start a thread and offer alternative information. I swear im just some dude who was on a couch and is now posting on a phone laying in a bed. Idk what kek is either lol sorry i see people say that shit all the time
>>
>>19300200
Dont expect it any time soon. Maybe in a month. I have been lurking 4chan for the first time since highschool and i used to be a /b/tard but i decided to start hanging out in /x/ to see if anyone knows anything about what im talking about. So far only one or two have a clue. So youll notice me commenting about all the same shit ive talked about here.
>>
>>19300199
Could also be a sign. My source actually has a "lecture" on signs and how to notice them regularly.
>>
File: 1486015214759.jpg (51KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486015214759.jpg
51KB, 480x360px
>>19300199
>>
>>19300199
KEK DIED ON 7-7-17
>>
>>19300199
>>19300277
WTF
>>
File: IMG_5207.png (231KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5207.png
231KB, 1242x2208px
>>19300277
Noice
>>
File: image.jpg (210KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210KB, 1200x900px
>>19299493
Is there a secret space program and was majestic 12 real?
>>
>>19300532
>>19300532
Idk much about a secret space program but i wouldnt doubt if there was. Our technology comes almost directly from them, although which "side" we get them from im unsure of. From what ive surmised our gov (u.s.) is usually controlled by the "bad" side. I know that space x launch that blew up recently was done by Them. They have a strict no-nuclear weapons policy in space. I think i remember someone saying it was the Maitre but i also remember someone saying it was the council of 5s rule. The Maitre and the Council are not on the same team at all.

And idk what Majestic 12 is sorry anon. As i say with most things, it was probably as true as it was false. Every bit of information we get is fabricated in some way. The Truth and the Lie walk side by side, no in different directions. There are true and false aspects of everything, which is why it is best to keep the mind "open" and not to try and file everything into a cabinet. I hope that makes sense.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.