[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mothman/Owlman type winged humanoid sightings have been taki

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: owlman_by_missmonster-d6rwftf.jpg (195KB, 1024x743px) Image search: [Google]
owlman_by_missmonster-d6rwftf.jpg
195KB, 1024x743px
Mothman/Owlman type winged humanoid sightings have been taking place in Chicago recently. This isn't ancient history to be rehashing, this is taking place NOW. Over a dozen sightings in the last few weeks, right in the middle of a major city. Here's a map with links to the stories of each incident.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1X7P3o6YD7IBez4uBx4-Gghyk0Fs&ll=41.81373846958291%2C-87.64823915&z=11
>>
>>19299374
Is this the same as the man-bat sights?
>>
>>19299384

A couple were described as bat-like, most others weren't. I didn't see the thread on the Batman when I checked the catalog.
>>
File: IMG_0162.gif (1001KB, 440x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0162.gif
1001KB, 440x300px
>>19299374

Aren't all the mothman sightings followed by some sort of huge disaster? The bridge collapse in WV, the Crimean War, and the Chernobyl meltdown?

What could happen in Chicago?
>>
Hey silly fucker. Anon hear again. Once again....this is a hoax...i dont think i was clear enough last time since i put it in sparknotes version the first time...not only are my aquaintances on this case proffesional investigators...but they e tracked the orihin of the reports down to the two men that created them. The reports were created to increase viewership flow to their website...its all being released soon...and for all i know...YOU OP are one of the two men. Im telling you what i know as fact...so...you can kerp rambling about bat man...or you can trust an anon who is an actual investigar with connections to people youve already heard of and would make you shit your diaper. Stop being a fucking pleb and take good information when it falls in your lap.
>>
>>19299521
If we have multiple sighting s that means there is some thing out of here
>>
>>19300407
Also excuse the typos. because i dont give a single fuck.

Batman = hoax
>>
>>19299374
I live in Chiraq, I personally haven't seen anything but I hope it's another fire. This place is a very "burn it to the ground and salt the earth" kind of hellhole.
>>
>>19300409
Um no...the multiple sightings stem from the men i spoke of...think of it like mufon...mufon posts reports...mufon then investigates...etc...the intial people posting yhese reports stem from 1 source...the people in the reports AKA the witnesses...dont even exist...every individual person/report was written by the individuals in question. Get that through your head. Lol god youre gullible. Just because i say. This person seen this...and then write another report saying and this person seen that. Doesnt mean those 2 people exist...i just wrote both of those reports and released them onto the internet. All of those "people" dont exist. They were made up.
>>
>>19300438
Once again...instead if reading click bait articles....trust the people who actuallt investigate...
>>
>>19300446
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>19300446
This anon is out.
>>
>>19300451
Pick up a magnifying glass and get educated pleb. Stop jerkin it to Fox Mulder.
>>
File: soon_gone.jpg (113KB, 528x684px) Image search: [Google]
soon_gone.jpg
113KB, 528x684px
>>19299374
(I wrote this in other thread)
I've been reading stories about Chicago being NUKED for over about 3 years now. It's predictive programming. Something about their bullshit babylonian blood magic FORCES them to give warnings (no matter how vague) of their impending crimes. (In their mind) it somehow absolves them of any karmic repercussions. By warning us they give us the CHOICE to avoid it (no matter how subconscious that choice is). I realized this after 9/11 because in my heart I KNEW it was going to happen. I just didn't realize it until it actually did. Before 9/11 you couldn't pay me to live in Manhattan, but I could really explain why I avoided Manhattan like the plague. This is your chance to make a CONSCIOUS decision to NOT be in Chicago.

I would add that Chicago is the PERFECT place to destroy as a false flag. Large enough to be horrific but not so important (like DC, NY, or LA) to actually cripple America. Outsiders think it's a "normal" city but it's REALLY a decaying festering shit hold one step away from mad max times like Detroit, Baltimore, or Camden. Outside of the (small) elite in downtown it's a war zone. Chicago (and ALL Illinois) is totally fucking bankrupt. Nuking Chicago would be the PERFECT excuse to deflect from 40 years of Democrat policies combined with nigger culture. And lastly, everyone will be really sad that Oprah died. It will be very interesting to see which elites die and which "got lucky" like Larry Silverstein and ALL his children did on 9/11.
>>
Mothman was a big fucking owl spotted by imaginative hillbilies
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6w07gBHbu9U
>>
File: 1498305611918.png (153KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1498305611918.png
153KB, 500x522px
>>19300819
Excuse me are you missing a handful of prescription medication?
>>
File: jinkies.png (211KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
jinkies.png
211KB, 500x377px
>>19301121
.02 units of loosh have been deposited into your account. Could you at least refute anything I said? More info on how disposable Chicago is:

http://heyjackass.com/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.